Amrita University Admission 2021: Application, Dates, Eligibility, AEEE
Amrita University Admission 2021 will be organized by Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham University. The admission will be offered by university into various UG, PG & Ph.D. courses by conducting its university level exam. Candidates seeking admission into B.Tech program, AEEE (Amrita University Engineering Entrance) will be organized. Direct admission will be offered into various courses through national level test scores. The university will provide admission to selected candidates at 5 campuses situated in Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu states. Here we are providing details such as exam dates, application form, its fee and much more regarding Amrita University Admission 2021.
Amrita University courses will be offered under UG & PG level. Some of these courses are:
- UG Courses: B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. B.Pharma, B.Com, B.A, B.F.A., BBA, BCA, etc.
- PG Courses: M.A., M.Tech, M.Sc., MDS, MPH, M.Pharm, M.Ch, M.Com, MBA, M.F.A, MCA and many others.
Amrita University 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding Amrita University 2021 Exam Dates:
For B.Tech Course:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Application form commences||3rd week of September 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of March 2021|
|Last date for PPT application||4th week of April 2021|
|Slot Booking for CBT exam||1st week of April 2021|
|Closing of slot booking||1st week of April 2021|
|Admit card release (P & P)||2nd week of April 2021|
|AEEE 2021||4th week of April 2021|
|PPT (only in Tamil Nadu)||1st week of May 2021|
|Academic preference & profile data changes (if required)||2nd to 3rd week of May 2021|
|Trial allotment/ Doubt clarification||2nd week of May 2021|
|2nd allotment||4th week of May 2021|
|3rd allotment||1st week of June 2021|
|Document verification||3rd to 4th week of June 2021|
For MBA course:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Application form releases||4th week of November 2020|
|Last date to receive application form||4th week of January 2021|
|Early admission interview||1st week of February 2021|
|Personal Interview across cities||2nd week of March 2021|
|Program starts at Coimbatore||1st week of June 2021|
|Program starts at Bengaluru||3rd week of June 2021|
Amrita University 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding Amrita University 2021 Application Form:
- Amrita University 2021 Application Form will be made available via online as well as offline mode.
- The application form for B.Tech will be made available from third week of September 2020 till last week of March 2021.
- Candidates are advised to fill only one application form as multiple forms will lead to rejection.
- For MBA application form, candidates will be able to fill the application form from last week of November 2020 till last week of January 2021.
- For offline application form, candidates will have to purchase form from designated university officer/ center by paying certain amount of fee.
- Students will have to send form Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1000/- to below address:
The Admission coordinator,
Amrita school of Engineering,
O Amritanagar, Ettimadai,
Coimbtore 641112, Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Demand Draft (DD) will be used via offline mode.
- All category candidates will have to submit Rs.1000 as application fee.
Amrita University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Here we are providing details regarding Amrita University 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as their mandatory subject to apply for examination.
- Percentage: He/ She must score atleast 60% in PCM & 55% in individual subject.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s date of birth (D.O.B) must fall on or after 1st July 2000 (in school certificate) to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for examination.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university to be eligible for the examination.
- Percentage: Applying candidates must score atleast 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Valid scorecard: Candidates must have valid score card of KMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ GRE/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT to apply for MBA course.
For Other UG courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or its equivalent exam from a recognized board/ university.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidates must have science & Mathematics as their mandatory subject to be eligible.
- Percentage: He/ she must score atleast 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
For other PG courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify graduation degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score atleast 60% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for examination.
Amrita University 2021 Admission Procedure
Amrita University 2021 will offer admission into various courses by national level test scores or by conducting its own entrance test. Candidates seeking admission into B.Tech course will have to qualify AEEE to get entry.
Authority will also release rank list for shortlisting candidates for admission. Students will be able to apply for B.Tech course on the basis of JEE Main score directly. For admission into MBA course, candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of CAT/ MAT/ KMAT/GMAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ GRE scores following a GD & PI Interview.
The final admission will be given to candidates after the submission of fee. Candidates will have to report at the allotted institute for allotment of seats.
Amrita University 2021 Entrance Exam (AEEE)
Amrita University conducts its own university level exam known as AEEE for admission into B.Tech course. The exam will be organized from third to fourth week of April 2021. Candidates will have to book their slot.
Slot booking process will get started in first week of April 2021. After the process of slot booking, candidates will have to download their admit card. It will be made available in second week of April 2021.
Amrita University 2021 Result
Amrita University 2021 Result will be declared in first week of May 2021 via online mode. Candidates will be able to download their result by using their login credentials. Result will contain all the details such as candidate’s name, roll no., marks scored in each subject, total marks, percentage and result status as pass or fail.
The separate merit list will be prepared for each of the course. Candidates who will get shortlisted based on merit list will be further called for admission process.
Amrita University 2021 Cut Off
Cut Off list will be released separately for various category & specialization. Amrita University 2021 Cut Off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify the examination. It depends on various factors such as no. of candidates appear for exam, seats availability, difficulty level and past cut off trends.
Candidates who score the minimum cut off marks will be next placed on the rank list. After selection, candidates will be called for counselling process.
Amrita University 2021 Counselling
Amrita University 2021 Counselling will be organized via online mode in various campus of the university. Candidates will have to download their counselling letter online & have to submit counselling fee.
It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. Along with fee submission, candidates will also have to carry required documents for verification & submission. Seats will be allotted to candidates after verification of documents.
In case you have any query related to Amrita University Admission 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.