AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form can be filled till 21st April 2018. It is a state level entrance exam. Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2018) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. Through this exam, students can get admission into various professional engineering, agriculture and pharmacy programmes. In this article, we are providing complete information about AP EAMCET Application Form 2018.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form – Released
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form can be filled till 21st April 2018 with late fee of Rs 10,000. Click here to fill the application form.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Correction has been started from 8th April 2018. Check here for application correction details.
Students are instructed to read the prospectus carefully and proceed to fill the AP EAMCET 2018 online application form.
- Candidates are able to fill the AP EAMCET online application form through online mode only.
- The AP EAMCET registration 2018 has been started from 28th February 2018.
- Candidates can submit the application form till the 29th March 2018 (without late fee).
- Candidates will also fill the application form till the 21st April 2018 (with late fee).
- The authority will also provide correction facility in some fields during correction period.
- The correction was started from 8th April to 12th April 2018.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the AP EAMCET application form 2018.
- There is no need to send a print copy of the application to the university by post.
Click here to check AP EAMCET 2018 General Instructions.
The application fee can be done through online mode by using credit card/debit card/net banking. The application fee structure is given here:
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 500|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 500|
|For Both E+AM||Rs. 1000|
Here, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for some of the courses:
- Candidates should be Indian National or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to Andhra Pradesh/Telanagana state.
For Engineering & Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must qualify 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Students must pass the above exam with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- Diploma Holder’s: Diploma holders can also apply.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible for this exam.
AP EAMCET application form 2019 will be in the issued third week of February 2019. It is a state level examination conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. Through AP EAMCET exam students will get admission in UG engineering, technology, pharmacy and other courses.
AP EAMCET 2018 Dates
Check the dates of AP EAMCET 2018 application form:
|Notification Releases||26th February 2018|
|Application Form Availability||28th February 2018|
|Form submission Last date without late fee||29th March 2018|
|Correction Started||8th April to 12th April 2018|
|Application form Submission Last Date (with late fee of Rs. 500)||6th April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 1000)||11th April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 5000)||16th April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 10,000)||21st April 2018|
|Date of Exam||22nd to 25th April 2018 (Engineering), 25th to 26th April 2018 (Agriculture) & 24th to 25th April 2018 (Both Streams)|
How to Apply
Check below the details for AP EAMCET 2018 how to apply:
- Go to the official website (Link is given above).
- Click on the given link.
- Now, click on the “Online Application” link.
- First, you have to pay the application fee for form filling.
- Click on the link “Step-1 Fee Payment”.
- You have to fill your basis details & click on the “Initiate Payment”.
- Select your payment type option & pay the fee.
- Now, you have to click on the link “Proceed to fill application”.
- Fill your application form including candidate details, address, qualifying examination, details of common entrance test, etc.
- You also have to upload your scanned photograph & signature in a JPG format.
- The size of the scanned images should be more than 50 KB (photograph) & 30 KB (signature).
- Click on the “submit” button.
- You can also check & verify your filled details before final submission.
- After that, you have to click on the “Confirm” button.
- Note down your registration number for future communication.
- Take a printout copy of the filled AP EAMCET online application form 2018.
Click here to check AP EAMCET 2018 User Guide for Form filling.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
For any other queries regarding AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form, you can ask us by leave your query in the comment box.