AP EAPCET 2021 Exam Dates (Revised) – Get Exam Schedule Here

AP EAMCET 2021AP EAPCET 2021 Exam Date has been revised. AP EAPCET examination is organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on the behalf of APSCHE. AP EAPCET is a state level examination. It is a gateway for those students seeking for admissions in professional courses offered by different colleges located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can get admission in various courses like engineering, agriculture and etc. Through this article, candidates can check the latest information regarding AP EAPCET Exam Dates 2021.

AP EAPCET 2021 Exam Dates – Revised

newiconAP EAPCET 2021 Exam Date has been revised. The exam is held on 19th, 20th, 23rd, 24th & 25th August 2021 for engineering stream and 3rd, 6th & 7th September 2021 for pharmacy & agriculture stream. Check other dates from below.

Get latest news & updates about AP EAPCET 2021 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

Here we have mentioned the official dates of AP EAPCET examination 2021 for all events:

EventsDates (Announced)
Notification Release19th June 2021
Release of application26th June 2021
Last date of Application submission without late fee25th July 2021
Last date of Application submission with Rs.500/- late fee5th August 2021
Last date of Application submission with Rs.1000/- late fee10th August 2021
Last date of Application submission with Rs.5000/- late fee15th August 2021
Starting of Application correction8th to 12th August 2021
Downloading of Hall Ticket/Admit card12th August 2021

25th August 2021

AP EAPCET 2021 Exam19th August to 7th September 2021
Release of Preliminary Key26th August 2021
Last Date of submitting objections/suggestions for Preliminary Key27th August 2021
Result declaration8th September 2021
Release of Rank Card
Starting of Counselling process

AP EAPCET 2021 Exam Schedule

Candidates can fill and submit the online AP EAPCET 2021 application form from 26th June 2021. The AP EAPCET 2021 correction in the application from can be done from 8th to 12th August 2021. Candidates can submit the application form with the required late fee till 15th August 2021.

AP EAPCET 2021 Admit card has been downloaded from 12th August 2021. The AP EAPCET examination is conducted from 19th August to 7th September 2021. The AP EAPCET 2021 answer key has been released on 26th August 2021. The last date to receive objection against answer key is different for different courses. The AP EAPCET 2021 Cut Off will be released along with the result. The AP EAPCET 2021 result has been announced on 8th October 2021. AP EAPCET 2021 counselling will be started from second week of October 2021 through online mode.

AP EAPCET 2021 Application Form

Candidates can check following steps about the AP EAPCET 2021 application form:

• The Application form has been released through online mode only.
  • Any offline facility cannot be provided by the authority in the application form.
  • The application form has been released from 26th June 2021 to 25th July 2021.
  • The last date of filling application form is till 15th August 2021 with late fee.
  • Candidates are advised to fill all the correct details in the application form like educational details, personal details etc.
  • Correction facility is also provided by the exam conducting authority.
  • Students must take a printout of filled application for future references.
  • Take multiple printouts of the application form and keep it safe for other admission procedures.
  • Candidates can not be required to send any hard copy of the application form to the authority.

AP EAPCET 2021 Application Fee can be paid through online mode or at any AP online centers. Candidates can pay their fee using credit card/ debit card or net banking. The fee for Agriculture or Engineering stream is Rs.500. Candidates applying for both the streams are required to pay Rs.1000.

For any other queries regarding AP EAPCET 2021 Exam Dates, you can leave your queries below.

1. Areef says:

Sir actually 18th sep my exam but my father got corona Can I write exam next day.

2. Sravanth says:

When was ap eamcet exam will be conduct

3. Rushali Banerjee says:

Sir, I live in west bengal. So can I give the exam from here through online.And am i be eligible to join B.sc Agriculture through AP EAMCET?!!!

4. sriram says:

how to correction eamcet ap2016

5. gayatri says:

I’m from AP and have completed my 10th from AP cbse board bt i moved to pune for my 11&12 and have appreared for cbse board.Can i appear for eamcet as i have not done my intermediate from AP?

6. M sandeep says:

I have applied for eamcet , need I submit to my college

7. B. Rajkumar says:

Sir, My email id is wrongly entered ([email protected]) please change my email id ([email protected])

8. Nagagayathri says:

Can we change exam center for ap eamcet 2016

9. AVANISH says:

ibelong fromup

10. anil kumnar says:

i am single siting enter exam is writing in april, so i am eligibility to emcet exam sir, please reply me sir please

11. Nitish kumar choudhary says:

I am from bihar.if i select for eamcet 2016.can i eligible for this?there is need of domicile

12. Sunitha says:

AP EAMCET has quota allocated for AIPMET?

13. state problem says:

i m study in class 12th i want to take admission in ap eamcet but i live in ghaziabad u.p. can i take admission in this university?????

14. THODETI MOHANCHANDRA says:

I am Bi.P.C student that appearing for AP EAMCET-2016 and interested to apply for both Engg and Agriculture & Medicine (E & AM)that fee is Rs700/-. 1). what are the timings to write this paper? whether is it required to write both papers 10.00-13.00Hrs(for Engg) and 14.30-17.30Hrs Agriculture & Medicine 2).If I appeared for this, What are the courses of Engg offered for Bi.P.C students

15. Muni Dash says:

My daughter is studying in AP but we belongs to odisa.Sir she can apply EAMCET 2016 AP

16. Loknadh says:

In the above given data
    Download admit cards is given in1st week of may but the exam is on 29th April

17. raghu says:

hi i am studying PUC in Bangalore, karnataka. can i give EAMCET xam in Andhra pradesh

18. Bhargavi .M says:

Pls clarify about the schedule of dates announced since it is showing dates even after the examination for remitting fee How it is.

19. sushmitha vk says:

students studied in karnataka are eligible foe writting ap eamcet 2016

20. i completed my intermediate with MEC backround am i eligible for writing emcet for mbbs is there any other ways can u please suggest me. says:

suggest me

21. bharath says:

sir,
    i want to apply aipmt some one are saying if you wrote aipmt you are not eligible to eamcet they are saying i want clarification about these doubt please reply soon sir please

22. JAASMIN says:

EXAM DATE OF ANDHRA ENTRANCE IS AT APRIL 19, THEN HOW IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET THE HALL TICKET AT MAY FIRST WEEK.

23. PARASURAMAN says:

Can she write both AIPMT and Telangana EAMCET as we have given affidavit

24. parasuraman says:

Yes, she can apply.

• PARASURAMAN says:

I got a reply to this saying she can apply EAMCET but when I checked with AIPMT at Delhi and the school at Hyd they are telling she cannot write once we give affidavit and take up AIPMT exam.
        Pl confirm once again and if still yes then who cannot write EAMCET if they apply for AIPMT

My daughter si studying in Hdyerabad and we have appleid for AIPMT also giving affidavit Can she write AP EAMCET as a fallback as I donot want to depend only on AIPMT. SInce we are native of Chennai and presently staying in Hdyerabad for teh alst 7 years I am asking this doubt. Pl clarify

Yes, she can apply.

See, Candidates belonging /to the AP or TS states can apply for AIPMT but only for the admission to AFMC Pune. Besides this they can avail the EAMCET exam
        also. Affidative is compulsory to given in case of applying AIPMT.

• PARASURAMAN says:

I beg to disagree. Since we are native of Chennai but only studying in Hyderabad for last 7 years I was told we can write AIPMT and take seats under 15% quota for all states like TamilNadu, other colleges in West and Northern States etc., Pl confirm

also. Affidative is compulsory to given in case of applying AIPMT.

Sure, If you are native of TN then Ok for AIPMT but you should have the nativity proof of TN.

25. SABA FATIMA says:

iam studying bsc so can i do AP EAMCET 2016 PLEASE REPLY

26. Manoj kiran says:

Please verify the said dates above. Government told the eamcet exam commence on 29th April 2016

27. ratnakumari says:

I am studying senior intermediate with M.P.C, can I eligible for join in B.Pharmacy through AP EAMCET-2016 Engineering