AP EAPCET 2021 Application (Till 16th August), Registration – Apply Here
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Application Form can be filled till 16th August 2021 with late fee. It is a state level entrance exam organized every year by Jawahar Lal Nehru Technology University, Kakinada. Admission will be offered to candidates in various UG courses in the field of Technology, Engineering, Pharmacy etc. Candidates will get admission in various private & govt. colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding AP EAPCET Application Form 2021.
AP EAPCET 2021 Application Form
AP EAPCET 2022 Application Form will be commenced from fourth week of June 2022.
AP EAPCET 2021 Application Form can be filled till 16th August 2021 with late fee. Click here to apply.
APSCHE changes the name of AP EAMCET exam to AP EPACET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture Common Entrance Test). Check other details from below.
Candidates must go through following details regarding AP EAPCET 2021 Registration:
- AP EAPCET 2021 application form has been released from 26th June 2021.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 25th July 2021 without late fee.
- Last date to apply for AP EAPCET 2021 with additional late fee will be 15th August 2021.
- The application form has been made available via online mode.
- Authority also provide correction facility to rectify mistakes (if any) done in the application form.
- Incomplete application form leads to rejection, so candidates must fill all asked details in the form.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Candidates must ensure they fulfill each eligibility norms as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- At last, candidates must take printout of filled in application form for future use.
- Candidates can submit the application fee via online mode & AP online centres.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- In any case, the application fee is non-refundable or non-transferrable.
- Application fee as per different courses will be as:
|For Engineering course||Rs. 500/-|
|For Agriculture & Medical course||Rs. 500/-|
|For both Engineering and Agriculture & Medical course||Rs. 1000/-|
AP EAPCET Application Correction
Authority has also provide correction facility to rectify mistakes (if any). It is the one-time opportunity for candidates to edit changes in the form. Candidates can correct incorrect details from 8th August 2021.
Candidates have to use their login credentials to rectify changes in the form. Correction are allowed only in few particulars.
AP EAPCET Eligibility Criteria
Check following eligibility norms before applying for AP EAPCET:
- Nationality: Indian/ PIO/ OCI category candidates will be eligible to apply for AP EAPCET. Applying candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognised board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their mandatory subject in qualifying exam,
- For Engineering: He/ she must be at least 16 years in age as on 31st December 2021.
- For other courses: Candidate must be between 17 to 22 years in age (17 to 25 in case of SC/ ST).
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam in year 2021 will be also eligible to apply for AP EAPCET 2021.
AP EAPCET 2021 Application Dates
Go through following official schedule regarding AP EAPCET Application Dates:
|Notification releases||19th June 2021|
|Application form releases||26th June 2021|
|Last date to submit without any late fee||25th July 2021|
|Last date for application fee (with additional fee)||15th August 2021|
|Application Correction facility||8th to 12th August 2021|
|AP EAPCET exam date||19th August to 7th September 2021|
How to Apply for AP EAPCET
Candidates must follow these steps while applying for AP EAPCET:
- Visit official website (Link is given above)
- Register yourself by clicking on, “Online registration” tab.
- Candidates will have to pay the fee first.
- Click on, “fee payment” tab.
- Submit basic & asked details such as candidates name, mail ID, phone number etc.
- After entering these details, candidates will have to choose payment option.
- Once fee payment will be done, click on proceed to fill application form option.
- Fill academic, address & other details in the application form.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG format.
- Photograph’s size must be less than 30 KB whereas signature must be less than 15 KB in size.
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, click on the “submit” option.
- Now a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
In the above article we have mentioned all required details for AP EAPCET 2021 Application Form. We have given details such as application form, its mode, fee payment details etc. Candidates must also ensure they fulfill the mentioned eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. Do not forget to follow the mentioned procedure to avoid any kind of rejection in the form.
If you have any other queries regarding AP EAPCET 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.