AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2023: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2023 is a state-level admission test every year conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Kakinada. Candidates will be given admission to different UG Engineering, medical, and agricultural courses via this entrance exam. The qualified candidates will be accepted into different institutions and colleges across the state of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates can fill out the application form for the exam most probably from April 2023. In this article, we have provided completed details about AP EAPCET 2023 such as eligibility, application, pattern, etc.
AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (AP EAPCET 2023)|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Kakinada|
|Exam Level||State-level entrance examination|
|Category||Engineering Entrance exam|
|Mode of application form||Online|
AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Dates
Following are the complete tentative exam date of AP EAMCET 2023:
|Releasing of Notification||April 2023|
|Online application form submission starts||2nd week of April 2023|
|Application form submission last date||2nd week of May 2023|
|The online application form correction||3rd week of June 2023|
|Admit card release date||Last week of June 2023|
|Date of exam||1st week of July 2023|
|Preliminary key publication date||2nd week of July 2023|
|Last date for receiving objection on the preliminary key||3rd week of July 2023|
|Result Announcement||August 2023|
AP EAMCET 2023 Application Form
Following are the complete details regarding the AP EAPCET Application form 2023:
- Candidates who want to apply for AP EAMCET are required to fill and submit the application form by online process.
- The AP EAMCET 2023 Registration process will begin in the 2nd week of April 2023.
- Only the candidates who satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria shall be able to apply. All the necessary relevant details should be filled in the application form.
- The last date to fill out the AP EAPCET 2023 Application form is the second week of May 2023.
- Before submitting the application form it should be confirmed to have entered the name, email id, Roll no., photograph and signature.
- If any mistake is made by candidates during the fill-up period of the application, they will get a chance to correct the application details during the correction period of time.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Candidates may pay the application fee using an ATM card, debit card, or net banking account. Fees may also be paid only at AP/TS online centers.
The following are the application fee for each stream:
|E & A (one stream)||Rs.600/-||Rs. 550/-||Rs.500/-|
|E & A (both stream)||Rs.1200/-||Rs.1100/-||Rs.1000/-|
AP EAMCET – How to Apply
- Visit the website of AP EAMCET 2023 (link will be given above).
- Click on the AP EAMCET 2023 link.
- Fill the required details and pay the application fee.
- Check your fee payment status.
- Candidates have to enter all the details like candidate name, Date of birth, mobile number, qualifying exam hall, admit card, email id, stream engineering, agriculture or pharmacy, category, fee payment, etc.
- After filling the application form, upload the required documents like photo and signature of the candidate and submit the form.
- Check your application status.
- Take the printout of the AP EAMCET application form for future reference.
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2023 are given below:
For B.V.Sc. and A.H, B.Sc. (Horticulture), and BFSc, courses:
- Those candidates who have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam with the relevant subjects can apply for the exam.
For B.Pharm course:
- The candidates should have passed their class 12thor equivalent exam with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects.
For Engineering and B.Sc. (Agriculture Engineering) course:
- The candidates who have passed their class 12thor equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of engineering and technology can apply.
- Those with a recognized Diploma in Engineering can apply too.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 45% marks for general and 40% marks for reserved categories.
- The minimum age limit is 16 years at the time of admission.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
For Pharm-D Course:
- The candidates who have passed their 12thor equivalent exam with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects are eligible.
- The candidates who have passed a recognized Diploma examination in Pharmacy are eligible too.
- A minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) should be obtained in the aggregate of specified subjects.
- Appearing candidates can apply too.
AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Pattern
The AP EAMCET exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of exam: The mode of exam will be the online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Exam Duration: The exam of duration is 3 hours for solving the paper.
- No. of Questions: There is a total of 160 questions in the exam.
- Language of Paper: English and Telugu the provision translation of paper in Urdu will be provided for the exam center at Kurnool only.
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
|Subject||No. of questions||Total Marks|
AP EAMCET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of AP EAMCET 2023 will be based on the curriculum of classes 11th and 12th and will cover the topics studied in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematical, Botany, and Zoology subjects.
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of Dispersion and Probability, Coordinate Geometry, and Calculus.
- Physics: Units and Measurements, Work, Energy and Power, Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Gravitation, Thermodynamics, Kinetics Theory, Wave Optics, Atoms, Nuclei, etc.
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Acid bases, Hydrogen and its Compounds, Surface Chemistry, etc.
- Botany: Diversity in the living world, Reproduction in plants, Biotechnology, Cell structure and function, a structural organization in plants, plant ecology, plant Physiology, Microbiology, Genetics, etc.
- Zoology: Diversity of living world, a structural organization in animals, Animal Diversity, Biology, and Human welfare, organic evolution, applied biology, human anatomy, and Physiology, etc.
AP EAMCET 2023 Preparation Tips
In order to prepare well for your AP EAMCET 2023, you can follow these tips and strategies:
- Know your syllabus and collect all the study material before starting your preparation.
- The next important thing is time management. Prepare a timetable for your studies and strictly adhere to it.
- Do not leave any topic unattended because if you leave them now they may be left forever.
- Make your basics clear. After making a strong foundation, try to solve sample papers and mock tests.
- In between your studies, keep revising the topics you have studied already.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
AP EAMCET 2023 Hall Ticket
The AP EAMCET 2023 Admit card will release in the last week of June 2023. The candidates will be able to download the admit card by providing the details of registration number, date of birth, etc. Any discrepancy in the admit card must be communicated to the exam conducting authority.
Candidates should carry their admit cards on the day of the examination as no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Authority will release the admit card for every registered candidate for the examination.
AP EAMCET 2023 Answer Key
The candidates who have taken their exam can compare their answers and determine their exam results. The provisional answer key will be issued in the 2nd week of July 2023. The AP EAPCET 2023 answer key will also assist the candidate in their test performance by revealing the right and wrong answers.
If the candidate is not satisfied with the answers they can submit a complaint with the authority. The candidate must submit an email in a specified manner to express complaints to the AP EAMCET answer key. Before the result is announced, the final answer key will be published.
AP EAMCET 2023 Result
The result of the AP EAMCET 2023 will be declared in online mode and the candidates will be able to check their results by entering their registration number and hall ticket number. The AP EAPCET result will be announced in August 2023.
On the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test and class 12thexam, the ranking of the candidates will be done in the order of merit. The candidates will also be able to download their AP EAMCET rank card by providing the details of their registration number, hall ticket number, and date of birth.
AP EAMCET 2023 Cut Off
The APSCHE will publish the AP EAMCET cut-off for all categories. The eligible percent will be 25% of the total number of points evaluated in the ranking. There’s no minimum aggregate score for candidates belonging to the scheduled caste (SC) or scheduled tribe (ST).
Admission will be given as per the prescribed cut-off by the university. After the declaration of cut-off, admission process will be started for eligible candidates.
AP EAMCET 2023 Counselling
The AP EAMCET Counselling will be started in the month of August 2023. As per the merit list, the candidates will be allowed to take part in the process of counselling. The list of participating institutes along with the courses offered by them will be uploaded on the website.
During counselling, the candidates will be allowed to select the colleges and the courses of their choice in order of preference. On the basis of their rank, a choice made and availability of seats, the candidates will be considered for admissions.
If you have any other queries about AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.