AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2023: Counselling (Started), Admission
AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2023 Seat Allotment for final round has been released from 21st September 2023. It is a state-level admission test every year conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUA), Anantpur. Candidates will be given admission to different UG Engineering, medical, and agricultural courses via this entrance exam. The qualified candidates will be accepted into different institutions and colleges across the state of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates can fill out the application form through online mode. In this article, we have provided completed details about AP EAPCET 2023 such as answer key, result, score card, cut-off, counselling etc.
AP EAPCET 2023 Notifications – Allotment Out (Final Round)
AP EAPCET 2023 Seat Allotment for final round has been released from 21st September 2023. Check here for counselling details.
AP EAPCET 2023 Result has been announced on 14th June 2023. The passing percentage is 76.32% (Engineering Stream) and 89.65% (Agriculture Stream). Check here for result details.
AP EAPCET 2024 Exam Date will be released soon. The exam will be held in the month of May 2023.Check more details about AP EAPCET 2024 here.
AP EAPCET 2023 Answer Key has been released on 23rd May 2023. Check here for answer key details.
AP EAPCET 2023 Exam Dates have been released. The exam was held on 15th to 18th May (for Engineering) and 22nd to 23rd May 2023 (for Agri & Pharma). Check here for exam date details.
AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (AP EAPCET 2023)|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Anantpur|
|Exam Level||State-level entrance examination|
|Category||Engineering Entrance exam|
|Mode of application form||Online|
AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Dates
Following are the complete official exam date of AP EAMCET 2023:
|Releasing of Notification||10th March 2023|
|Online application form submission starts||11th March 2023|
|Application form submission last date without late fee||15th April 2023|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with late fee of Rs.500/-||30th April 2023|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-||5th May 2023|
|The online application form correction||4th – 6th May 2023|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with late fee of Rs.5000/-||12th May 2023|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with late fee of Rs.10000/-||14th May 2023|
|Admit card release date||9th May 2023|
|Date of exam||15th to 18th May 2023 (For Engi) and 22nd to 23rd May 2023 (For Agri & Pharmacy)|
|Preliminary key publication date||23rd May 2023|
|Last date for receiving objection on the preliminary key||24th to 26th May 2023|
|Result Announcement||14th June 2023|
|Qualifying exam marks uploading||16th – 20th June 2023|
|Counselling||24th July 2023|
AP EAMCET 2023 Answer Key
The candidates who have taken their exam can compare their answers and determine their exam results. The provisional answer key has been issued on 23rd May 2023. The AP EAPCET 2023 answer key also assist the candidate in their test performance by revealing the right and wrong answers.
If the candidate is not satisfied with the answers they can submit a complaint with the authority. The candidate must submit an email in a specified manner to express complaints to the AP EAMCET answer key. Before the result is announced, the final answer key will be published.
AP EAMCET 2023 Result
The result of the AP EAMCET 2023 has been declared in online mode and the candidates are able to check their results by entering their registration number and hall ticket number. The AP EAPCET result has been announced on 14th June 2023.
On the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test and class 12th exam, the ranking of the candidates is done in the order of merit. The candidates are also able to download their AP EAMCET rank card by providing the details of their registration number, hall ticket number, and date of birth.
AP EAMCET 2023 Cut Off
The APSCHE has publish the AP EAMCET cut-off for all categories. The eligible percent is 25% of the total number of points evaluated in the ranking. There’s no minimum aggregate score for candidates belonging to the scheduled caste (SC) or scheduled tribe (ST).
Admission will be given as per the prescribed cut-off by the university. After the declaration of cut-off, admission process will be started for eligible candidates.
AP EAMCET 2023 Counselling
The AP EAMCET Counselling has been started from 24th July 2023. As per the merit list, the candidates are allowed to take part in the process of counselling. The list of participating institutes along with the courses offered by them has been uploaded on the website.
During counselling, the candidates are allowed to select the colleges and the courses of their choice in order of preference. On the basis of their rank, a choice made and availability of seats, the candidates will be considered for admissions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
AP EAMCET 2023 Hall Ticket
The AP EAMCET Admit card has been released on 9th May 2023. The candidates are able to download the admit card by providing the details of registration number, date of birth, etc. Any discrepancy in the admit card must be communicated to the exam conducting authority.
Candidates should carry their admit cards on the day of the examination as no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Authority has released the admit card for every registered candidate for the examination.
AP EAMCET 2023 Application Form
Following are the complete details regarding the AP EAPCET Application form 2023:
- Candidates who want to apply for AP EAMCET are required to fill and submit the application form by online process.
- The AP EAMCET 2023 Registration process has been started from 11th March 2023.
- Only the candidates who satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria are able to apply. All the necessary relevant details should be filled in the application form.
- The last date to fill out the AP EAPCET 2023 Application form is 14th May 2023 with late fee.
- Before submitting the application form it should be confirmed to have entered the name, email id, Roll no., photograph and signature.
- If any mistake is made by candidates during the fill-up period of the application, they can get a chance to correct the application details during the correction period of time.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Candidates may pay the application fee using an ATM card, debit card, or net banking account. Fees may also be paid only at AP/TS online centers.
The following are the application fee for each stream:
|E & A (one stream)||Rs.600/-||Rs. 550/-||Rs.500/-|
|E & A (both stream)||Rs.1200/-||Rs.1100/-||Rs.1000/-|
AP EAMCET – How to Apply
- Visit the website of AP EAMCET 2023 (link is given above).
- Click on the AP EAMCET 2023 link.
- Fill the required details and pay the application fee.
- Check your fee payment status.
- Candidates have to enter all the details like candidate name, Date of birth, mobile number, qualifying exam hall, admit card, email id, stream engineering, agriculture or pharmacy, category, fee payment, etc.
- After filling the application form, upload the required documents like photo and signature of the candidate and submit the form.
- Check your application status.
- Take the printout of the AP EAMCET application form for future reference.
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2023 are given below:
For B.V.Sc. and A.H, B.Sc. (Horticulture), and BFSc, courses:
- Those candidates who have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam with the relevant subjects can apply for the exam.
For B.Pharm course:
- The candidates should have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects.
- The minimum age limit is 16 years at the time of admission and no upper age limit
For Engineering and B.Sc. (Agriculture Engineering) course:
- The candidates who have passed their class 12thor equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of engineering and technology can apply.
- Those with a recognized Diploma in Engineering can apply too.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 45% marks for general and 40% marks for reserved categories.
- The minimum age limit is 16 years at the time of admission.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
For Pharm-D Course:
- The candidates who have passed their 12thor equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects are eligible.
- The candidates who have passed a recognized Diploma examination in Pharmacy are eligible too.
- A minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) should be obtained in the aggregate of specified subjects.
- Appearing candidates can apply too.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as of 31st December of the year of admission (2023).
AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Pattern
The AP EAMCET exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of exam: The mode of exam will be the online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Exam Duration: The exam of duration is 3 hours for solving the paper.
- No. of Questions: There is a total of 160 questions in the exam.
- Language of Paper: English and Telugu the provision translation of paper in Urdu will be provided for the exam center at Kurnool only.
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
|Subject||No. of questions||Total Marks|
AP EAMCET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of AP EAMCET 2023 is based on the curriculum of classes 11th and 12th and cover the topics studied in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematical, Botany, and Zoology subjects.
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of Dispersion and Probability, Coordinate Geometry, and Calculus.
- Physics: Units and Measurements, Work, Energy and Power, Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Gravitation, Thermodynamics, Kinetics Theory, Wave Optics, Atoms, Nuclei, etc.
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Acid bases, Hydrogen and its Compounds, Surface Chemistry, etc.
- Botany: Diversity in the living world, Reproduction in plants, Biotechnology, Cell structure and function, a structural organization in plants, plant ecology, plant Physiology, Microbiology, Genetics, etc.
- Zoology: Diversity of living world, a structural organization in animals, Animal Diversity, Biology, and Human welfare, organic evolution, applied biology, human anatomy, and Physiology, etc.
AP EAMCET 2023 Preparation Tips
In order to prepare well for your AP EAMCET 2023, you can follow these preparation tips and strategies:
- Know your syllabus and collect all the study material before starting your preparation.
- The next important thing is time management. Prepare a timetable for your studies and strictly adhere to it.
- Do not leave any topic unattended because if you leave them now they may be left forever.
- Make your basics clear. After making a strong foundation, try to solve sample papers and mock tests.
- In between your studies, keep revising the topics you have studied already.
If you have any other queries about AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.