AP ECET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates – Apply Online Here
AP ECET 2020 Application Form will be available via online mode. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) is a state level entrance exam. The examination will be organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE. The exam will be conducted for diploma holders of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, & B.Sc. Graduates to offer admission into lateral entry. Through this exam, candidates will be able to get admission in B.Tech, B.E, and B.Pharmacy programmes. Here in this article, we are providing details regarding AP ECET Application Form 2020.
AP ECET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check the following details regarding AP ECET 2020 Application Form:
- The application form will be filled through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to apply for AP ECET 2020 from fourth week of February 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be fourth week of March 2020.
- It will be mandatory for all the candidates to upload passport size photograph & signature in the application form.
- The size of photograph must be of 50 KB & signature size must be of 30 KB. Both must be in JPG or JPEG format only.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to provide valid/ working email ID & phone number.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted by the authority.
- The University will also provide AP ECET Corrections facility to edit the mistakes in the application form from first week of April 2020.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of application form to the authority.
- After submission of the application form, candidates must also take printout of their form for future purpose.
- The payment will be done through AP Online service or through credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- All candidates will have to submit Rs.550 as application fee.
- Those candidates who will submit the fee late will have to submit Rs.1000 late fee + Rs.550 as registration fee.
AP ECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding AP ECET eligibility criterion:
- Nationality: Indian National candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh state & must satisfy local or non-local state requirement as per the State Government. Non-Indian origin candidates will have to fulfill the norms of the university.
- Qualification: Candidates must hold diploma in Engineering & Technology or pharmacy from state board or any other recognized board or University or must qualify B.Sc. Degree.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must qualify the BSc. degree with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 45% marks. (40% for reserved category). Candidates who will be pursuing a Diploma course will be also eligible for B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma degree programmes.
AP ECET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table to know regarding AP ECET exam dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Application form commences||4th week of February 2020|
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)||4th week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee)||1st week of April 2020|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of April 2020|
|AP ECET exam date||4th week of April 2020|
How to Apply for AP ECET 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for AP ECET 2020:
- Visit the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Home page will be appeared on computer screen.
- Now click on ‘Fee Payment’ option.
- The payment page will appear on screen.
- Fill all required personal, educational & academic details in the application form.
- Click on ‘Initiate Payment’ option.
- Now submit the application fee.
- On successful submission of payment, a payment ID will be generated along with ‘Transaction is successful’ message.
- Now enter your hall ticket number & mobile number.
- Upload documents, passport size photograph & signature.
- Now verify & re-check the provided details.
- After that take printout of your application form.
- Keep the printout of your application form safe for future purpose.
Candidates must check the given steps for how to apply for AP ECET 2020 to know complete procedure of applying. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form dates, mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form later. It is necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding application form AP ECET 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to AP ECET 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.