AP ICET 2018 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here
AP ICET 2018 Application Correction has been started from 15th April 2018. AP Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) is organized by the Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad at the state level. The candidates can get admission in the various universities and various professional colleges in the state. Through AP ICET, candidates can get enroll themselves in the first year of MBA & MCA course. AP ICET 2018 Application Form can be filled till 24th April 2018. Candidates can get the AP ICET application form 2018 details from this article.
AP ICET Application Form 2018 – Released
AP ICET 2018 Application Form can be filled till 24th April 2018 with late fee of Rs. 2000. Click here to fill the application form.
AP ICET 2018 Application Correction has been started from 15th April 2018.Check here for application correction details.
In this section candidates can get the key details of application form:
- The application forms can be availed from the website.
- Application process has been started from 16th March 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode.
- The last date to fill the AP ICET application form was 14th April 2018 without submitting the late fee.
- Candidates have to upload the necessary documents while filling up the application form.
- Candidates can also fill the application form till 24th April 2018 by paying the late fee.
- The university also provide the application correction facility only in some particulars from 15th April 2018.
- Take a printout of the application form for further process.
The application fee can be deposited through AP Online Centres/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centres available in the state of AP. Candidates can also pay the application fee through the payment gateway by using the credit card/debit card. The online application fee is Rs. 550-/ and with late fee it will be upto 2000/- + registration charge.
The candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority to apply for the AP ICET 2018 exam.
Nationality: Candidates should be Indian National citizen.
Domicile: Candidates have to fulfill the local/non-local status of the AP state.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates those possess the 3 years of Bachelor Degree or appearing from any recognized university with mathematics as a compulsory subject at 10+2 standard.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to obtain the 50% marks for generals 45% for reserved category candidates.
- Qualifying Exam: A candidate should hold the minimum 3 years of Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: General category candidates have to secure minimum of 50% marks whereas 45% for reserved categories in the qualifying examination.
AP ICET 2019 application form will be provided in the month of March 2019. AP ICET is a state level examination organized by the Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati. Through AP ICET exam, students will get admission in MBA & MCA courses offered by various colleges in Andhra Pradesh state.
AP ICET Application Dates
Here we have mentioned the official exam schedule of AP ICET application dates.
|Commencement of online application form||16th March 2018|
|Last date of submission of application without late fee||14th April 2018|
|Closing date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Reg. fee||24th April 2018|
|Correction of online application||15th – 24th April 2018|
|AP ICET 2018 exam date||2nd May 2018|
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for an AP ICET application form step by step given below:
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Make payment by clicking on the Fee Payment tab and select the payment mode to pay the registration fee.
- After successful submission of the application fee you will be receive a payment ID.
- Candidates can also check the status of the payment by using the “Know Your Payment Status” tab.
- Candidates can fill the application form with details such as qualifying examination, SSC or 10th class hall ticket number hall ticket number, caste certificate, aadhaar card number in the application form.
- Upload the passport size photograph with 50kb in .jpg or .jpeg format and size of the image of signature should be less than 30kb.
- Click on “Save and Preview” submit and print the application form after submission of application form.
If you have any query about AP ICET 2018 Application Form, you can ask us leave your query below.