AP ICET 2019 Eligibility, Qualification & Marks, Age & Domicile Criteria
AP ICET 2019 Eligibility is laid down by the government of AP for admission into various universities in the state. So, it is must to satisfy the all eligibility clauses to appear in the examination. AP Integrated Common Entrance Test will be organized by Sri Venkateswara University on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. It is a state level entrance exam for offering admissions in the MBA and MCA programmes. The candidates can get admission in the various professional universities and colleges of the state of AP. In this article candidates can check the AP ICET Eligibility in detail.
AP ICET Eligibility 2019
Here we are providing with the eligibility criteria to apply for AP ICET 2019 application form:
- A candidate must be an Indian National.
- The candidates belong to the other than Indian National should follow the rules prescribed by the university.
- Candidate must fulfill the local/non-local status laid down by the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- Candidates also have to follow the rules laid down by the concern university where they want to get admission.
- Candidates of any age can apply for this examination.
- There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have the minimum of 3 years of Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent degree in 10+2+3 pattern as recognized by UGC.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure at least 50% marks (45% in the case of reserved categories) in aggregate in qualifying examination.
- Subject: Must qualify the 10+2 with Mathematics subject.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 3 years of a Bachelor Degree from any recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
In this section we have mentioned some other eligibility which should be fulfilled by the candidates.
- Candidates those passed their all subjects of three years of degree in a single sitting are not eligible to apply.
- The qualifying degree obtained from distance learning mode must recognized by the Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- Candidates those obtained the bachelor’s degree without appearing in 10th, 12th and three years of bachelor degree are not eligible to apply.
- If candidate will find to be non-eligible later in the counselling procedure, in this case their candidature will be cancelled.
- Qualified in the AP ICET examination is not entitled the candidate for admission. They have to also appear in the counselling for admission.
AP ICET Qualifying Marks
It is mandatory to score 25% marks, i.e. 50 marks out of 200 marks. The candidates those belong to the schedule caste or schedule tribe, there is no minimum marks to score in the examination.
If you have any query regarding AP ICET 2019 Eligibility, you can leave your query in the given below comment box.