AP ICET 2023 Eligibility, Qualification & Marks, Domicile Criteria
AP ICET 2023 Eligibility is released by the authority along with brochure. It is must to satisfy the all eligibility clauses to appear in the examination. AP Integrated Common Entrance Test will be organized by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuram on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. It is a state level entrance exam for offering admissions in MBA and MCA programmes. The candidates will get admission in the professional universities and colleges of the state of AP. In this article candidates can check the AP ICET Eligibility Criteria 2023 in detail.
AP ICET Eligibility 2023
Here we are providing with the eligibility criteria to apply for AP ICET 2023 application form:
- A candidate must be an Indian National.
- The candidates belong to the other than Indian National should follow the rules prescribed by the university.
- Candidate must fulfill the local/non-local status laid down by the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- Candidates must also have to follow the rules laid down by the concern university where they want to get admission.
- Candidates of any age must apply for this examination.
- There will be no upper age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have the minimum of 3 years of Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent degree in 10+2+3/4 pattern as recognized by UGC.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure at least 50% marks (45% in the case of reserved categories) in aggregate in qualifying examination.
- Subject: Must qualify the 10+2 with Mathematics subject.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates will be also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 3 years of a Bachelor Degree from any recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates will be also eligible to apply.
In this section we have mentioned some other eligibility which should be fulfilled by the candidates.
- Candidates those passed their all subjects of three years of degree in a single sitting are not eligible to apply.
- The qualifying degree obtained from distance learning mode must recognized by the Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- Candidates those obtained the bachelor’s degree without appearing in 10th, 12th and three years of bachelor degree are not eligible to apply.
- If candidate will find to be non-eligible later in the counselling procedure, in this case their candidature will be cancelled.
- Qualified in the AP ICET examination is not entitled the candidate for admission. They will have to also appear in the counselling for admission.
AP ICET Qualifying Marks:
It will be mandatory to score 25% marks, i.e. 50 marks out of 200 marks. The candidates those belong to the schedule caste or schedule tribe, there will be no minimum marks to score in the examination.
AP ICET 2023 Application Form
The Application form for AP ICET 2023 has been made available via online mode. Candidates can fill application form from 20th March 2023. Application Form is made available for eligible candidates only. Candidates are advised to also go through its eligibility norms before filling AP ICET application form.
Eligible candidates have to pay application fee before the last date of submission. The last date to submit application form without late fee is till 19th April 2023.
Application form can be accepted only of eligible candidates. Once application form get submitted, candidates have to proceed to submit the application fee. Application Fee can be paid through online mode. Candidates have to submit the application form according to their category.
If you have any query regarding AP ICET 2023 Eligibility, you can leave your query in the given below comment box.
online exam english or telugu sir ..or we choose the language ..,what we prefere which language is best …sir please advice which language we choose .
You can select languages as per your choice.
Sir I’m BBA student can I apply for ICET exam for MCA?
Now I Am studying degree final year 2nd semister. Can I eligible for the test
No, you will not be eligible to apply. Final year appearing candidates will only be eligible.
Should Bsc students write icet to do mba
Yes but check other eligibility norms.
Sir my marks 49.488.but not qualified my cast is BC.B
Other person 27 marks qualified rank 37000 rank
You are advised to contact officials regarding this query.
I got score of 79.0611 with rank 7984. But the score 71-80 should get the rank under 3000.
Details regarding this will be known to you whenever authorities will release it.
I got 8718 rank which college I will be elloted
Seat allotment details will be known to you by the officials.
Sir I cet 2022 exam I get 47 BC-d category may I qualified or not
You must check minimum cut off marks.
I did my intermediet in sigle sitting am i eligible for icet
Yes, you are eligible but you must also satisfy other eligibility norms.
Can I write A.p icet twice. ..
You can apply it only once in particular year.
I’m a BI.P.Cp student in intermediate and I’m pursuing BCA now. Can I eligible for MCA?
Hi sir iam Naga Sirisha i am studying bba fain year
I’m completed my degree in bzc can I join mba
49mark got In MBA entrance exam pass fali
what is the qualifing marks for oc caste
I completed by b.tech am I eligible to apply for icet
I attend icet exam in 2019.Am I eligible to apply this year?
I finished btech can I write Icet
Qualified marks for ap icet for BcD caste
I completed my 4 years degree am I eligible for apicet entrance examination
Im inter CEC and degree B.COM student am i eligible for ap Icet exam in MCA course …?
I attend icet exam last year. Am I eligible to apply this year?
Sir I have studied in distance education . I have no completed my intermediate so that Iam eligible fo MBA
I completed my distance education in aacharya Nagarjuna University from 2016 to 2019 can i apply for AP ICET Exams for MBA
sir, i have studied 10th and diploma in karnataka and engineering in tamilnadu am i eligible to appear for apicet .
I passed out under graduation in 2018. Now am I eligible to write ICET in 2021
My friend got 55 marks in icet2020, but result displayed not qualify… How to solve that problem.
Contact to the official help desk of AP ICET, they will guide you through this.
Hi, i am from Odisha I have qualified icet rank 3582 I studied in andhra from lkg to 6th and then 11 and 12. Is there any possibility of allotment of seat through counseling.
My Caste is OC
I got 44% i am not Qualified
But my Frnd got 34% he Qualified
As per rule
I need to get 50% I didn’t get it …ok
He got 34% he passed as per rule he have minimum 45%
How it is
Ap icet rank is based on caste???
I’m completed bsc computer science with 60%.
And qualify Ap icet exam. got 20k rank .
Please tell me which college is best for MBA in Vijayawada,Ap
Recently I checked my marks..I got 49 out of 200… but I know…50 will be the mandatory….so, eventhough I wanna ask… I belong to general category…..am I eligible to M.C.A??? Am I qualified???
I got 48 marks marks out of 200 in Icet exam…I belong to general category…can I eligible for M.C.A… am I qualified or not????
Hi sir recently I was checked my apicet preliminary key I got 49 marks according to key I am a bc(b) caste am I qualified in that exam or not
Sor i got 43 marks and i am general category….can i get rank
Hi sir , i got 48 marks out of 200 in icet exam ,can i eligible for join MBA?
I completed open inter and open degree WITH 65℅ my eligible for A.P ICET
Is there any sectional pass mark in icet
For example if a person score 35 marks in 1st section and then the person score 30 marks in English but the person score 10 marks in arithmetic
Total the person got 75
Then he/she qualify or disqualify
It is mandatory to qualify all subjects.