AP ICET 2019: Counselling, Allotment & Admission Procedure
AP ICET 2019 Final Seat Allotment has been released. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET 2019) is conducted for admission in MBA and MCA courses. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. The admission to various universities and its affiliated colleges will be offered through AP ICET in the state of AP. Candidates can get the complete details of about AP ICET 2019 from this article.
AP ICET 2019 Notification
The Application form for AP ICET 2020 will be released in March, 2020.
AP ICET 2019 Seat Allotment for final round has been released. Check here for counselling details.
AP ICET 2019 Rank Card has been released on 15th May 2019. Check here for rank card details.
AP ICET 2019 Result has been declared on 8th May 2019.
AP ICET 2019 Answer Key, Question Papers & Responses has been released. Candidates can submit objection regarding answer key till 29th April 2019. Check here for answer key details.
AP ICET 2019 Exam Dates
Check here the official exam schedule of AP ICET 2019 from below:
|Starting of online application form||27th February 2019|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||27th March 2019|
|Last date to submit application with Rs.2000/- late fee||4th April 2019|
|Correction of online application data||5th – 14th April 2019|
|Downloading of hall ticket||19th April 2019|
|AP ICET exam date||26th April 2019|
|Declaration of preliminary answer key||26th April 2019|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||29th April 2019|
|Declaration of Result/Rank card||8th May 2019|
|Counselling started from||14th August 2019|
AP ICET Counselling 2019
The counselling has been started from 14th August 2019. In the AP ICET counselling, candidates are allowed to fill the course/college choice as per their rank in the merit list.
It is necessary to participate in the counselling conducted by the authority in order to be eligible for the seat allotment. The final seat are allotted only after the verification of original documents.
AP ICET Answer Key
After the completion of the written test, the authority has released the answer key through online mode. It has been released on 26th April 2019. Candidates can compare their marks with the uploaded answer key on the website.
If any candidate has issue regarding the answer key they can send their objections in the written request to the authority. After accepting the objections, the final answer key will be declared along with the result.
AP ICET Result
AP ICET result has been declared on 8th May 2019. The candidates are able to download their rank card through online mode. The rank is assigned to the candidates in the order of the merit on the basis of marks obtained in ICET.
25% marks are the qualifying marks in APICET (50 out of 200). The candidates those belong to the category of SC and ST for them there is no qualifying marks.
AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) is manged every year by the Sri Venkateswara University. It is one of the state level examination conducted for admission in MBA and MCA courses in the AP state. Numbers of public as well as private colleges of Andhra Pradesh consider the AP ICET scores for providing admission.
AP ICET Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised to read the information prospectus to fill the online application form.
- Candidates can apply through an online application form.
- The application form will be started from 27th February 2019.
- AP ICET application form will be filled till 27th March 2019 without late fee.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully. Upload the necessary documents along with the payment of application fee.
- The correction window has been opened after the last date of the application form from 5th April 2019.
- Must take the printout of the application form after submission of it.
- The online application fee is Rs. 550/-.
- The fee can be paid through AP Online Centres/Citizen Service Centers/e-Seva Centres in AP.
- It can also be paid through credit card/debit card.
Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria to appear in AP ICET 2019.
- Nationality: A candidate must be an Indian National.
- Nativity: Candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status of AP state.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) in qualifying examination for both courses.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those studied in their final semester/year are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass 3 years degree in 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline from any university or its equivalent recognized by UGC.
- Subjects: Must qualify with mathematics as one of the subjects at 10th class level.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 3 years of Bachelor Degree from any recognized university.
- Subjects: Passed mathematics as one of the subjects at 12th or degree level.
AP ICET Hall Ticket
The AP ICET admit card can be accessed through online mode. It has been started to download from 19th April 2019. Candidates can download the AP ICET hall ticket by entering the application number or Date of Birth.
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates can check the AP ICET exam pattern here:
- Mode of Exam: It will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration of Exam: 150 minutes will be provided for the whole exam (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM).
- Sessions: The exam will be conducted in two sessions. Candidates will be allotted any of the two sessions.
- Medium of Test: English for section-C and English & Telugu for section-A & section-B of the question paper.
- Type of Questions: Objective type multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in the exam.
|Sections||Topics||Number of Question|
|Section B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetic Ability||35|
|Algebraically and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
AP ICET Syllabus
The AP ICET syllabus has been prepared from the topics as Analytical Ability, Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving, Mathematical Ability, Arithmetical Ability, Algebraically and Geometrical Ability and Statistical Ability. The section C is comprised of the communication ability, Business and Computer Terminology, Functional Grammar and Reading Comprehension.
Here, candidates can check some preparation tips for preparing the exam.
- Make the time and study schedule for yearly, monthly, weekly and on a daily basis.
- Must go through the exam pattern and syllabus as per the choice of course.
- Select the topics which contains the more marks and asked mostly every year.
- Prepare self notes of important topics so that you can easily revise them on the day of exam.
- Stay healthy it will increase your capacity to grab things quickly.
The AP ICET written test will be held at various locations of the districts given below:
Anantapur, Chittoor, East Godavari, Guntur, Hyderabad, Krishna, Kurnool, Prakasam, Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, West Godavari, YSR Kadapa.
If candidates have any query regarding AP ICET 2019, they can leave their query in below given comment box.