AP ICET 2021 Application Form (Till 13th Sep), Registration – Apply Here
AP ICET 2021 Application Form can be filled till 13th September 2021 with late fee. AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) is a state level admission test. It is conducted every year by the Sri Venkateshwara University on behalf of APSCHE. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in MBA and MCA programmes. Admission is also offered by various universities and its affiliated colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can read this article to know more about AP ICET application form 2021 including details i.e. application form mode, fee, eligibility criteria, dates and much more.
AP ICET 2021 Application Form – Till 13th Sep
AP ICET 2021 Application Form can be filled till 13th September 2021 with late fee of Rs. 5000/-. Click here to apply.
In this section candidates can check all details about AP ICET 2021 application form:
- AP ICET Registration can be done through online mode. The forms can not be accepted through any offline mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 15th July 2021.
- Application process for AP ICET 2021 can be done following various steps – Registration, filling of online application, fee payment and documents uploading.
- Fill correct details in the application form including educational, personal, address, etc.
- Upload required documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 14th August 2021 without any late fee.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post.
- Authority has opened correction window from 8th September 2021.
- Do not forget to take printout of application form and keep it safe for other future references.
Documents Required for Filling AP ICET 2021 Application Form:
Here we have mentioned documents which is needed at the time of filling AP ICET 2021 application form:
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Category certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Identity proof
- Scanned signature etc.
- AP ICET Application fee is Rs. 650 for OC candidates, Rs. 600 for BC candidates & Rs. 550/- for SC/ ST candidates.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can make online payment via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Offline fee payment can not be accepted.
AP ICET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through eligibility criteria before applying for the test:
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s degree from any recognised institute.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Mathematics as compulsory subject in 12th and graduation.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year will also be eligible.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10+2+3 level or equivalent examination from any recognized institution.
- Subjects: Candidates must have mathematics as a compulsory subject in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in their final year can also apply.
AP ICET 2021 Application Dates
Here in the table candidates can check official AP ICET application dates:
|Release of application form||15th July 2021|
|Last date of application form submission without late fee||14th August 2021|
|Last date of application submission with late fee of Rs. 2000 + registration fee||28th August 2021|
|Last date of application submission with late fee of Rs. 5000 + registration fee||13th September 2021|
|Application correction||8th to 10th September 2021|
|Availability of admit card||13th September 2021|
|Exam date||17th & 18th September 2021|
How to Apply for AP ICET 2021
Candidates can follow below given steps for filling AP ICET 2021 application form:
- Go the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the given link for registration.
- Enter basic details i.e. name, email id, mobile number etc. and click on ‘submit’ button.
- Now click on the ‘Fee payment’ button and enter fee details.
- Fee will be paid through online mode via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- You can check your payment status and note payment id for future references.
- In second step, click on ‘Fill application form’ button.
- Fill personal details – educational, address, qualification and others.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button after entering all details.
- Upload documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Documents should be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg format.
- Preview the details filled in the application form and then submit it.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other preferences.
Through this article, candidates can check all details about AP ICET 2021 application form. We have mentioned all about application form mode, fee, eligibility criteria, dates, etc. Candidates are advised to fill correct details in the application form to avoid rejection of form later. Candidates must also check complete procedure before filling the application form.
If you have any other query about AP ICET 2021 Application Form, then you can leave your queries in the comments section below.