AP Polycet 2022 Application (Till 18th May), Registration – Apply Here
AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form can be filled till 18th May 2022. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP Polycet) is a state level entrance test conducted every year by State board of technical education training, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various offered diploma courses of Government and Private polytechnic colleges across the Andhra Pradesh state. Here in this article, we have given the complete details with latest updates on AP Polycet Application Form 2022.
AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form – Till 18th May
AP Polycet 2022 Application Form can be filled till 18th May 2022. Click here to apply.
Admission Open 2022
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on AP Polycet Application Form 2022:
- Authority has released the AP Polycet 2022 application form specifically for eligible candidates, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- AP Polycet Application Form has been released form 11th April 2022 through online mode.
- Applicant must submit their application form with utmost caution, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The details filled by applicants in the Application Form must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidates must submit their AP Polycet application form before 18th May 2022, as no application form will be accepted after the prescribed date.
- Candidate are advised to seek the printout of filled AP Polycet Application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- AP Polycet Application Fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Candidates can use Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of AP Polycet application form.
- Application fee for AP Polycet 2022 is Rs. 350/-.
AP POLYCET Eligibility criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for AP POLYCET 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Applicant must be the Indian citizen to be eligible for admission.
- Domicile: Candidates must be the domicile certificate holder of Andhra Pradesh state to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: There won’t be any prescribed age limit for AP POLYCET examination 2022.
- Qualification: Applicants must have qualify their SSC examination from any recognized board to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 35% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for AP Polycet Admission.
AP POLYCET 2022 Application Dates
Below are the complete official registration dates for AP Polycet Application Form 2022:
|Starting of online application form||11th April 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||18th May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||May 2022|
|Exam Date||29th May 2022|
How to Apply for AP Polycet 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling AP Polycet Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of AP Polycet 2022 (link is available above).
- Now click on the “Pay Application Fee” for AP Polycet Application Form and fill all required details like Candidates Basics personal details, Email ID, Phone Number, Programme Applying for, payment mode etc.
- Complete all the step for AP Polycet application form and proceed to the next step.
- Once transaction will be successfully done take the printout of AP Polycet fee receipt for future references.
- Now click on “fill application form” and login with required details then candidates will automatically be redirected to the AP Polycet Application Form.
- Fill the AP Polycet application form with all required details including Personal, Educational, Communicational, Examination Centre details and then submit them.
- Candidates must fill the AP Polycet Application Form with all required details as any void or incomplete details can cause rejection of application form.
- Now click on Print Filled- in Application Form and login with all required details in AP Polycet Application Form.
- Take the Printout of filled AP Polycet Application Form/confirmation page for future reference.
- Applicant don’t need to submit any hardcopy of filled AP Polycet Application Form to the authority.
Leave the comment down for any further information or any query regarding AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form.