How to Fill AP PolyCET 2021 Application Form, Form Filling Procedure
How to Fill AP Polycet Application Form 2021
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to fill the online application form:
Step-1: Fill details in the Application Form
Step-2: Upload Photo & Signature
Step-3: Pay Application Fee
Step-4: Download Hall Ticket
Check below complete step by step application form filling procedure:
Step-1: Go to the Official Website
- First, go to the official website link.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Click on the “Online Application” button.
- Enter your 10th class hall ticket number, year of passing and date of birth.
- Click on the “Show Application” button.
Step-2: Fill Personal Details
- Name: Fill your name as according to your school records. Fill one letter in each box and leave gap in parts of your name.
- Father’s Name: Fill your father’s name as per your certificates.
- DOB: Fill your date of birth in DD MM YYYY (date/Month/Year) format.
- Contact Details: Fill your address details such as house no., village/street, Mandal/Town/City, District, Pin code and mobile number.
- Exam Centre: Fill the city in which you want to appear for your test.
- Reservation Category: Fill your caste/category.
- Sign the declaration with regard as per your physical fitness.
Step-3: Upload Photo & Signature
- Upload your photograph and signature (do not staple or sign on the photo).
- The images should be in JPG format.
- Click on browse button, choose the file and click on ‘upload’ button.
Step-4: Pay the Application Fee
- Submit the dully signed by parent/guardian application form to the computer operator at the nearest AP online/Meeseva/Payment gateway/ Net Banking/Help Line Centre.
- Pay the Rs. 350/- in cash.
Step-4: Get Hall Ticket
- Admit card will be generated immediately on submission of the application form.
- Enter the all details and click on press the confirm button to generate the hall ticket.
Click here to view AP Polycet User Guide (last year)
AP Polycet 2021 Application Form
Candidates will be able to fill the AP Polycet 2021 Application form according to the given guidelines. Application form can be filled through the online mode. Application Form will be started from June 2021. Candidates are also allowed to check their application status on the website. The last date to submit the application form will be second week of July 2021.
Candidates have to fill the details carefully on the application form and also have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. Do not forget to take the extra printouts of the filled-in application form for further use.
The application fee can be paid through online/meeseva/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers (Polytechnics). The application fee is Rs. 400 for each candidate.
If you have any query related to the How to Fill AP Polycet 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box given below.