Assam CEE 2019: Counselling, Admission Process, Seat Allotment
Assam CEE 2019 Third Counselling has been started from 29th July 2019. Assam CEE 2019 entrance examination is conducted to get admission in engineering courses. Assam Common Entrance Exam is conducted every year by the DTE, Assam. It is one of the state levels entrance exams through which admission will be provided in various engineering colleges/institutions within the state. For more details about CEE Assam 2019, candidates should go through this article.
Assam CEE 2019 Notifications
The Application form for Assam CEE 2020 will be released in March, 2020.
Assam CEE 2019 Counselling for third round has been started from 29th July 2019 through offline mode. Check here for counselling details.
Assam CEE 2019 Result has been declared on 10th May 2019. Check here for result details.
Assam CEE 2019 Institutional Answer Key has been released. Check here for answer key details.
Assam CEE 2019 Exam Dates
In given below table, we have mentioned the Assam CEE 2019 dates.
|Starting of online application form||1st March 2019|
|Last date to apply for application form||30th March 2019|
|Availability of admit card||15th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||28th April 2019|
|Declaration of result||10th May 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||11th June 2019|
Assam CEE 2019 Answer Key
Assam CEE Answer Key (Institutional) has been released through online mode. It will be officially published by the Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU).
Answer key will contain all the correct answers of the questions that will be asked in the examination. Through the answer key, students can estimate their probable score.
Assam CEE 2019 Result
The authority has declared the Assam CEE 2019 result on 10th May 2019. The result can be viewed through online mode. The authority will also release the answer key.
The merit list will be published by Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. On the basis of merit list, the candidates will be selected for admission.
Assam CEE Counselling 2019
After declaration of result candidates have to fill the application form part-B to participate in the Assam CEE counselling.
Candidates have to indicate their choices of branch and college in order of their preference in which they want to study in application form-B.
The branch of study and college will be allotted at the time of admission on the basis of their preference and performance of the admission test.
The counselling will be conducted through offline mode. It is necessary for the candidate to present physically at the counselling venue along with the original documents.
Assam CEE 2019 Admission Procedure
The authority will admit the candidates into 4 years of b.tech course on the basis of merit of the CEE 2019 entrance exam. On the basis of choices mentioned by the candidate in the form-B, the seats will be allotted to them.
The final admission will be provided only after the verification of the original documents. Candidates must carry their all required documents along with them at the time of admission.
Documents to be submitted along with form-B:
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) (to be issued by D.C./S.D.O.(Civil) of concerning District/Sub-Division)
- Caste/Category Certificate (if Applicable)
- Admit Card of the CEE-2019
- 10thAdmit/Pass Certificate for Age Proof issued by Board/Council
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Admit Card
- 12th Mark sheet
- Academic Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate from Head of the Institution
- 4 Passport size photographs
Assam CEE 2020 is one of the state level entrance test managed by the Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU). The exam is conducted for providing admission in UG engineering courses offered by various colleges in Assam state. The entrance test will be organized one time in a year in the month of April 2020.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Assam CEE Application Form 2019
Candidates have to fill the Assam CEE application form as per the instructions given by the authority.
- Candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- The online application process has been started from 1st March 2019 to 30th March 2019.
- Candidates are also advised to keep ready their all certificates and photograph at the time of filling application form.
- The form submitted after the last date will be summarily rejected.
- The application fee is Rs. 650/-.
- The fee can be paid through ‘Bank Collect’ in cash at any State Bank of India and through online mode.
Check Here – How to Fill Assam CEE 2019 Application Form.
Candidate can check the complete Assam CEE eligibility criteria below:
Candidates must be an Indian citizen and permanent resident of Assam.
- It is compulsory to spend a period of time in the Assam state of minimum 20 years.
- The children of officers of all India services working in the state of Assam are exempted from the above condition.
- For officer’s children, it is necessary to study 7th class to 12th class from Assam board.
- Candidates those parents are transferred to the outside of Assam, can get relaxation on the period for which their parents were living outside.
- The age of the candidate must not below 17 or above 21 years as on 1st August 2019.
- There is a relaxation of 3 years for SC/ST candidates and 1 year for B.Sc graduates.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidates must pass 12th examination in same sitting without any grace marks from recognized board/university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must score 50% marks (45% for SC and 40% for ST candidates) in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must qualify the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
Assam CEE Admit Card 2019
The admit card can be downloaded by entering the application number or date of birth of the candidate. Assam CEE admit card 2019 has been started from 15th April 2019. It cannot be send to any candidate by post.
Assam CEE Exam Pattern
Assam CEE 2019 exam pattern is given below:
- Duration of Exam: The duration of exam will be of about 3 hours (11:00 AM to 2:00 PM).
- Number of Question: Maximum of 40 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Type of Question: The question paper will be consisting of multiple choice questions.
- Medium: The question paper contains questions both in “English” and “Assamese” language.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
Assam CEE Syllabus
The Assam CEE 2019 Syllabus is based on the NCERT Syllabus prepared by AHSEC, Assam. Candidates have to study their 11th and 12th class syllabus. They have to study mathematics, physics, chemistry & English subjects. Candidates are advised to study as per the syllabus prescribed by the official authority.
Guwahati, Nagaon, Jorhat, Dibrugarh, North Lakhimpur, Silchar, Bongaigaon, Nalbari and Tezpur
If you have any other queries about Assam CEE 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.