Assam CEE 2024 Eligibility – Check Age, Marks & Qualification
Assam CEE 2024 Eligibility should be the first thing candidates should check before applying for Assam CEE 2024. Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) is the authority which organize Assam Combined Entrance Examination (Assam CEE). It will be conducted for admission to B.Tech/BE programme in the government and private colleges of Assam. Though this article, candidates can check information about Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria 2024.
Assam CEE 2024 Eligibility
Here, we are providing the eligibility conditions of Assam CEE 2024 for various courses. Candidates should check the eligibility before filling Assam CEE 2024 Application Form:
- Candidates should be citizen of India.
- Domicile: Candidate should be the permanent resident of Assam & have a domicile of Assam.
- Minimum Age Limit: Candidate should have completed the age of 17 years as on 1st August 2024.
- Maximum Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be more than 21 years.
- Relaxation: There shall be a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit of SC/ST candidates.
- The maximum age limit for B.Sc passed students is 22 years.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to qualify the 10+2 examination from from Assam Higher Secondary Board or an equivalent board without any grace marks.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass the above examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 50% marks for general category, 45% marks for scheduled caste (SC) category & 40% marks for scheduled tribe (ST) category taken together in PCM subjects.
- The Candidate must possess a good moral character.
- The Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
Exemption from Assam CEE 2024:
- Candidates, those nominated against reserved seats by government of India for other states, union territories & foreign countries by their respective government provided they satisfy the condition for eligibility as mentioned above.
- According to the Govt. Notification, only the first position rank holders in the 12th examination of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (not less then 85% marks in aggregate) in the year which they seek admission. These candidates can apply for direct admission within 10 days of publication of their qualifying examination.
Assam CEE 2024 Exam Schedule
Candidates can check Assam CEE 2024 exam schedule from the given section:
|Dates 2024 (Tentative)
|Online registration begins
|2nd week of March 2024
|Last date to register
|1st week of April 2024
|Last date for fee payment
|1st week of April 2024
|Admit Card availability
|Entrance exam date
|Last week of May 2024
Assam CEE 2024 Application Form
Candidates can check Assam CEE 2024 application form from the given section:
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form from second week of March 2024.
- Application form will be released through online mode only. Authority does not accept application form through any other mode.
- Fill asked details i.e. education, personal, communication etc. in the application form.
- Candidates have to submit all the mandatory details mark with asterisk (*) in Application Form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Application Form can only be submit till first week of April 2024.
- Candidates are advised to fill application form very carefully as authority will not provide any correction facility later on.
- After the final submission, candidates should take a printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for further admission procedures.
For more information regarding to the Assam CEE 2024 Eligibility, you can leave your comments below.