Assam CEE 2020 Eligibility – Check Age, Minimum Marks & Qualification
Assam CEE 2020 Eligibility is prescribed by the Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU), Assam. It is the authority which organize Assam Combined Entrance Examination (Assam CEE). It will be conducted for admission to B.Tech/BE programme in the government and private colleges of Assam. The application form of Assam CEE 2020 will be first week of March 2020. Though this article, candidates can check information about Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria 2020.
Assam CEE 2020 Eligibility
Here, we are providing the eligibility conditions of Assam CEE 2020 for various courses. Candidates should check the eligibility before filling Assam CEE 2020 Application Form:
- Candidates should be citizen of India.
- Domicile: Candidate should be the permanent resident of Assam & have a domicile of Assam.
- Maximum Age Limit: Candidate should have completed the age of 17 years as on 1st August 2020.
- Minimum Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be more than 21 years.
- Relaxation: There shall be a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit of SC/ST candidates.
- The maximum age limit for B.Sc passed students is 22 years.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to qualify the 10+2 examination from from Assam Higher Secondary Board or an equivalent board without any grace marks.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass the above examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 50% marks for general category, 45% marks for scheduled caste (SC) category & 40% marks for scheduled tribe (ST) category taken together in PCM subjects.
- The Candidate must possess a good moral character.
- The Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
Exemption from Assam CEE 2020:
- Candidates, those nominated against reserved seats by government of India for other states, union territories & foreign countries by their respective government provided they satisfy the condition for eligibility as mentioned above.
- According to the Govt. Notification, only the first position rank holders in the 12th examination of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (not less then 85% marks in aggregate) in the year which they seek admission. These candidates can apply for direct admission within 10 days of publication of their qualifying examination.
Assam CEE 2020 Exam Schedule
Candidates can check Assam CEE 2020 exam schedule from the given section:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||1st week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date for fee payment||Last week of March 2020|
|Admit card release||1st week of April 2020|
|Assam CEE 2020 exam date||2nd week of April 2020|
|Answer key release||1st week of May 2020|
|Announcement of result||Month of May 2020|
|Counselling begins from||Month of July 2020|
Assam CEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check Assam CEE 2020 application form from the given section:
- Candidates can fill their application form from the third week of April 2020.
- Application form will be released through online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- Fill asked details i.e. education, personal, communication etc. in the application form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the last week of March 2020.
- Their no correction facility will be provided by the authority after submitting of the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it secure for other admission procedures.
For more information regarding to the Assam CEE 2020 Eligibility, you can leave your comments below.