Assam CEE 2022 Eligibility – Check Age, Minimum Marks & Qualification
Assam CEE 2022 Eligibility should be the first thing candidates should check before applying for Assam CEE 2022. Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) is the authority which organize Assam Combined Entrance Examination (Assam CEE). It will be conducted for admission to B.Tech/BE programme in the government and private colleges of Assam. Though this article, candidates can check information about Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria 2022.
Assam CEE 2022 Eligibility
Here, we are providing the eligibility conditions of Assam CEE 2022 for various courses. Candidates should check the eligibility before filling Assam CEE 2022 Application Form:
- Candidates should be citizen of India.
- Domicile: Candidate should be the permanent resident of Assam & have a domicile of Assam.
- Minimum Age Limit: Candidate should have completed the age of 17 years as on 1st August 2022.
- Maximum Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be more than 21 years.
- Relaxation: There shall be a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit of SC/ST candidates.
- The maximum age limit for B.Sc passed students is 22 years.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to qualify the 10+2 examination from from Assam Higher Secondary Board or an equivalent board without any grace marks.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass the above examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 50% marks for general category, 45% marks for scheduled caste (SC) category & 40% marks for scheduled tribe (ST) category taken together in PCM subjects.
- The Candidate must possess a good moral character.
- The Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
Exemption from Assam CEE 2022:
- Candidates, those nominated against reserved seats by government of India for other states, union territories & foreign countries by their respective government provided they satisfy the condition for eligibility as mentioned above.
- According to the Govt. Notification, only the first position rank holders in the 12th examination of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (not less then 85% marks in aggregate) in the year which they seek admission. These candidates can apply for direct admission within 10 days of publication of their qualifying examination.
Assam CEE 2022 Exam Schedule
Candidates can check Assam CEE 2022 exam schedule from the given section:
|Starting of application form||10th May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||31st May 2022|
|Releasing of admit card||2nd week of June 2022|
|Assam CEE 2022 exam date||3rd July 2022|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||2nd week of July 2022|
Assam CEE 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check Assam CEE 2022 application form from the given section:
- Candidates can fill their application form from 10th May 2022.
- Application form has been released through online mode only. Authority does not accept application form through any other mode.
- Fill asked details i.e. education, personal, communication etc. in the application form.
- Candidates have to submit all the mandatory details mark with asterisk (*) in Application Form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Application Form can only be submit till 31st May 2022
- Candidates are advised to fill application form very carefully as authority will not provide any correction facility later on.
- After the final submission, candidates should take a printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for further admission procedures.
For more information regarding to the Assam CEE 2022 Eligibility, you can leave your comments below.