Assam ITI 2020 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria – Apply Here
Assam ITI 2020 Application Form will be available from the last week of May 2020. Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. Assam ITI admission is conducted by the Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam. Admission will be offered in various trades like NCVT and CEO etc. in ITI colleges of Assam state. No examination is conducted by the authority and admission is done based on merit scores. Candidates can read this article to know more about the Assam ITI application form 2020 including application form, eligibility criteria and much more.
Assam ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates can go through the details about the Assam ITI 2020 Application Form:
- Application form will be begins from the last week of May 2020. Any offline facility will not be provided.
- Candidates can fill application form through online mode only.
- Fill details i.e. personal, education, address and etc. in the application form carefully.
- Upload your documents like passport size photograph and signature in the form.
- Correction facility will not be provided to the candidates after submission of the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the second week of June 2020.
- Take a printout of the application form for future references.
- Application fee will be Rs.25 for all candidates.
- Candidates can pay application fee through online mode.
- Online application fee can be paid using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable in nature.
Assam ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check Assam ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must not be below 14 years as on 1st July 2020.
- Domicile: Candidates should have a domicile certificate of Assam state.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 8th / 10th class from a recognized board of Assam state.
- Subjects: Engineering candidates must pass their qualifying examination with Mathematics and English subjects. For non-engineering trades candidates must pass with English subjects.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must pass their qualifying examination with 35% marks.
Assam ITI 2020 Application Dates
In this section candidates can check Assam ITI 2020 Application Dates:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||Last week of May|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of June|
|Verification for the candidates||3rd week of June|
How to Apply for Assam ITI 2020
Here candidates can go through the complete procedure about the Assam ITI 2020:
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the given link.
- Now click on the ‘New registration’ tab.
- Fill details for registration i.e. name, email ID and mobile number etc.
- Now fill correct details in the application form.
- Fill all asked details i.e. personal, communication, address and educational etc.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed section.
- Images size should be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Pay the application fee through online mode and submit the application form.
- Now take a printout of the application form for other procedures.
- Submit the printout of application along with the required documents in the nearest ITI center for verification.
Through the above article, we have mentioned details about the Assam ITI 2020application form. Candidates are advised to fill application form correctly. After the last date of submission correction facility will not be provided. Read complete article including eligibility criteria, application fee etc. and then fill application form carefully to avoid such a kind of mistake.
If you have any other query about Assam ITI 2020 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.