Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2022: Counselling (Started), Admission Process
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2022 Sixth Seat Allotment has been released on 19th October 2022. Assam Polytechnic admission Test is a state level entrance exam conducted by the DTE, Assam. The examination is conducted for shortlisting the candidates for admission in various Diploma Courses of Engineering field. Qualified candidates from the examination are called for the admission in various Govt. and Private polytechnic institution across the state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details along with the latest updates on the Assam PAT Examination 2022.
Assam PAT 2022 Notifications – 6th Allotment Released
Assam PAT 2022 Seat Allotment for sixth round has been released on 19th October 2022. Check here for counselling details.
Assam PAT 2022 Result has been declared on 2nd August 2022. Check here for result details.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete official exam dates for the Assam Polytechnic PAT 2022 Examination:
|Application form releases||1st May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||10th June 2022|
|Application correction||11th & 12th June 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||15th June 2022|
|Admit card availability||July 2022|
|Exam Date||24th July 2022|
|Result declaration||2nd August 2022|
|Counselling process||3rd August 2022|
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2022 Result
The result has been released by the authority after few weeks from the completion of examination. Authority has released the result for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode. Candidates are able to download their result from the website of authority.
Assam Polytechnic Result has been released from 2nd August 2022. Authority has released the result in the candidate dashboard of Applicant. Candidates are able to access their dashboard by login.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure has been started by the authority for every successfully qualified candidate from the entrance examination. Candidates are able to register themselves for the Assam PAT counselling procedure from 3rd August 2022 through online mode.
The counselling procedure is conducted in the various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats has been allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the entrance examination.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details with some key instructions regarding the Assam Polytechnic 2022 Application Form:
- The Application form has been released from 1st May 2022 through online mode.
- Only eligible candidates for the Assam PAT are allowed to submit the Application Form.
- Candidates are asked to submit various details like Personal, Educational etc. in the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit their application form before 10th June 2022 as no application form will be accepted after the prescribed date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The application fee can be submitted through both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for online transaction of application fee.
- For Offline transaction, candidates can use Bank Challan and depositing the fee amount at any nearby SBI Branch.
- The Application Fee for every candidate is Rs.500/-.
Assam Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete Assam PAT eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the Indian citizen and permanent resident of Assam State.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed H.S.L.C or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have passed their H.S.L.C examination with Mathematics & Science.
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 40% marks for general, 35% for SC and 33% for ST category in 10thlevel examination.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 20 years 6 months (3 year relaxation for SC/ST) as on 31.12.2022 to be eligible.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2022 Admit Card
Assam Polytechnic Admit card will be made available for successfully registered candidates for the examination only. Authority will release the admit card through online mode only. Candidates will be able to access their admit card from the July 2022.
The admit card will contain some important details regarding the candidates and the examination. Candidates will have to bring their individual admit card on the day of examination, as no candidates will be allowed on the examination without admit card.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2022 Exam Pattern
Here we have provided the complete Assam PAT Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: PAT Examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- Time: Total 2 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Question: The Question paper will be consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking in the question paper.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the Assam Polytechnic PAT examination consist of various topics from the Science, Mathematics, English and General Knowledge. The topics from the science stream will be consist of various question of Physics, Chemistry and Biology of 10thlevel.
Complete Assam PAT syllabus for the examination can be checkout through the website of authority. For the ease of candidates, we will also provide the complete syllabus in our article.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2022 Preparation Tips
Here we have provided some effective Assam PAT Preparation tips:
- Make the proper time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Start your preparation early and as per the time schedule.
- Avoid unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on the study.
- Revise your academic syllabus and make the short notes.
If you have any other queries regarding Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below in the box.