Banasthali University Admission 2020: Application (Till 25th July), Dates
Banasthali University 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 25th July 2020. Exam has been postponed. New dates will be announced soon. It will be conducted to offer admission in M.A., B.A., B.Pharma, B.Tech, BBA, MBA, MCA, etc. The admission will be offered to female candidates only in UG & PG and programmes. The admission will be based on the merit list prepared by the university from the qualifying exam of the candidates. Also the university will conduct the aptitude test for providing admission in various offered courses. In this article ,candidate can check all the details of Banasthali University 2020 Admission such as dates, application form, eligibility and result etc.
Banasthali University Admission 2020 Notifications – Application Extended Till 25th July
Banasthali University 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 25th July 2020 for various UG/ PG courses. Check here for application details.
Banasthali University 2020 Exam has been postponed. New dates will be announced soon.
The various courses under UG and PG programmes offered by Banasthali University are as follow:
UG Courses: B.A., B.Sc., BBA, BCA, B.Tech, B.Com, B.Ed., B.Pharma, B.Des, and LL.B
PG Courses: M.A., MSW, M.Sc., M.Sc., MBA, MCA, M.Ed., M.Phrma, M.Tech, and PGDCA etc.
Banasthali University Admission 2020 Dates
Here, candidate can check the dates relevant to Banasthali University Admission 2020:
|Starting of online application||Started|
|Last date to apply and submit application||25th July 2020|
|Last date of application submission with late fee||8th August 2020|
|Test date||21st June 2020 (B.Tech); August 2020 (other courses)|
|Result||August/ September 2020|
|Counselling begins||September 2020|
Banasthali University 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given below before filling the Banasthali University 2020 application form:
Admissions Closing Shortly
- The application form of Banasthali University 2020 is made available through online/offline mode.
- For offline mode, application form can be obtained from the designated center along with prospectus on cash payment.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form till 25th July 2020.
- Candidates have to fill all the details carefully such as personal (name, father’s name), educational details etc. in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to upload their scanned photograph in the application form.
- Candidates can check admission status also after the submission of online application.
- Students can also obtain offline application form by sending DD of Rs.800 in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali /Jaipur:
Secretary- Banasthali Vidyapith,
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith- 3043022 (Rajasthan).
- The application fee is 800/- for all category candidates.
- The late fee will be Rs. 900/-.
- Application fee can be submitted in the form of Demand Draft to the given address:
Secretary- Banasthali Vidyapith
U P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith – 304022 (Rajasthan)
Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria given below to get admission in Banasthali University 2020 session:
For UG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass their 10+2 board examination form any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must qualify minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Students must obtain minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying degree.
- GATE Score: Candidates have to apply through GATE 2020 score for M.Tech courses.
Banasthali University 2020 Admission Procedure
Admission procedure of Banasthali University will be comprised of various procedures. Admission procedure includes the filling of application form, appearing in university aptitude test, participating in counselling and completing the final admission procedure.
The university will shortlist the eligible students for the admission test. Admission procedure will be based on the details filled in the application form by the candidates. National level entrance exams will also be considered for allotting the seats by the university.
The complete information about the counselling process will be published on the website. Admission will be offered to all women irrespective of domicile, color, caste and race. For the final admission, all the original documents of the candidates will be verified by the university.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2020
After the successful submission of the application form, Banasthali University will conduct the aptitude test for final admission. University will conduct the aptitude test on different dates for different courses.
The aptitude test will be held in the month of July 2020. To get admission in the university, aptitude test will be necessary for all the appearing candidates. The Banasthali university will release the admit card by which candidates can appear in the examination.
Banasthali University 2020 Merit List
The university will release the separate merit list, after few days of the examination. University will prepare the merit list on the basis of marks filled by the aspirants in the application form and the marks scored in the aptitude test. Banasthali University Result will be published in the month of July 2020.
Candidates will be able to check their names in the merit list on the website. According to the provision of the university, candidates who have represented India abroad in sports will be given extra marks.
Banasthali University 2020 Counselling
Banasthali University 2020 counselling will be conducted in the third week of July/ August 2020. Candidates are advised to reach their venue with the desired documents. For all the courses offered by the university, candidates will be invited for the Banasthali University counselling on the basis of merit list prepared by the university.
On the basis of choice filling of the candidates, seats will be distributed to the candidates. The candidates who are eligible for the counselling should have to present at the counselling venue in person on the given date.
Candidates are advised to carry the given documents on the day of counselling for the verification process:
- High school mark sheet and passing certificate
- 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Category certificate
- Admission test hall ticket
- Income certificate
For any other query regarding the Banasthali University Admission 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.