BCECE 2020 Exam Pattern, Stage 1 & 2, Question Type, Marking Scheme
BCECE 2020 exam pattern includes the number of questions, type of questions, mode of exam, etc. BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is conducted for admission to the undergraduate level courses. It is the state level examination of Bihar through which the candidates are admitted to the agriculture and pharmacy courses. BCECE board is the main authority that has all the responsibility to conduct the examination. This exam is conducted in one stage. Get details about the BCECE 2020 Exam Pattern from this article.
BCECE Exam Pattern 2020
BCECE 2020 exam will be conducted in one stage. Check below the exam pattern of BCECE 2020:
- Exam Date: The exam will be conducted in June 2020 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Agriculture & Biology).
- Courses: The exam will be conducted for pharmacy and agriculture courses.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in BCECE 2020.
- Question Paper Type: Objective Type Questions consisting of 4 alternative options.
- Subjects: The question paper covers the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology & Agriculture subjects. It is compulsory to attempt Physics & Chemistry sections. Candidates who apply for engineering have to attempt Mathematics.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in both (English & Hindi) language.
- Mode: Examination will be conducted in pen and paper based mode.
- Duration: The candidates have to solve the question paper in 1 hours 30 minutes (for each subject).
- Marking Scheme: Every correct response will carry +4 marks.
- Negative Marking: Every wrong answer will carry -1 mark.
|Subjects (One paper with 3 parts)||Duration||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Dates|
|Physics||1½ hours (9:00 AM to 10:30 AM)||100||400||April 2020|
|Chemistry||1½ hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||100||400||April 2020|
|Mathematics||1½ hours (3:00 PM to 02:30 PM)||100||400||April 2020|
|Biology||1½ hours (4:00 PM to 05:30 PM)||100||400||April 2020|
|Agriculture||1½ hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||100||400||April 2020|
BCECE 2020 Syllabus
The BCECE Exam will be conducted in one phase. The exam will be organized in June 2020. The question paper will be based on the syllabus of Intermediate (I.Sc/+2/equivalent). The BCECE Syllabus 2020 comprises of the five subjects.
In case of any query or doubt regarding BCECE Exam Pattern 2020, you may ask us by commenting below.