BCECE 2023 Exam Pattern – Get Question Type, Marking Scheme
BCECE 2023 exam pattern includes the number of questions, type of questions, mode of exam, etc. BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) will be conducted for admission to the undergraduate level courses. It is the state level examination of Bihar through which the candidates are admitted to the agriculture and pharmacy courses. BCECE board is the main authority that have all the responsibility to conduct the examination. This exam will be conducted in one stage. Get details about the BCECE Exam Pattern 2023 from this article.
BCECE Exam Pattern 2023
BCECE 2023 exam will be conducted in one stage. Check must check below the exam pattern of BCECE 2023:
- Exam Date: The exam will be conducted on 1st & 2nd July 2023. (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Agriculture & Biology).
- Courses: The exam will be conducted for pharmacy and agriculture courses.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in BCECE 2023.
- Question Paper Type: Objective Type Questions will consists of 4 alternative options.
- Subjects: The question paper covers the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology & Agriculture subjects. It will be compulsory to attempt Physics & Chemistry sections. Candidates who apply for engineering will have to attempt Mathematics.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in both (English & Hindi) language.
- Mode: Examination will be conducted in pen and paper based mode.
- Duration: The candidates will have to solve the question paper in 1 hours 30 minutes (for each subject).
- Marking Scheme: Every correct response will carry +4 marks.
- Negative Marking: Every wrong answer will carry -1 mark.
|Subjects (One paper with 3 parts)||Duration||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Dates|
|Physics||1½ hours (9:00 AM to 10:30 AM)||100||400||July 2023|
|Chemistry||1½ hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||100||400||July 2023|
|Mathematics||1½ hours (3:00 PM to 02:30 PM)||100||400||July 2023|
|Biology||1½ hours (4:00 PM to 05:30 PM)||100||400||July 2023|
|Agriculture||1½ hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||100||400||July 2023|
BCECE 2023 Syllabus
The BCECE Exam will be conducted in one phase. The exam will be organized on 1st & 2nd July 2023. The question paper will be based on the syllabus of Intermediate (I.Sc/+2/equivalent). The BCECE Syllabus 2023 comprises of the five subjects.
Some of the topics under Physics subjects will be Physical world & measurement, kinematics, work, energy & power, properties of bulk matter, gravitation, heart & thermodynamics etc.
Some of the topics under Chemistry will include under organic & inorganic chemistry. It includes hydrocarbons, electrochemistry, p- block elements, biomolecules, polymers and much more.
Topics under Mathematics include sets & functions, algebra, probability, relation & function and various others.
Various topics from Biology subjects are plant physiology, biology & human welfare, biotechnology, plant breeding, soil & water management, extension education etc.
BCECE Preparation Tips
Candidates must follow following preparation tips while preparing for BCECE examination:
- Make proper short notes & revise them on regular basis
- Make time table & strictly follow it.
- Go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Do not skip meals.
- Take proper 8 hours sleep.
- Do meditation & yoga. Keep yourself calm & fit.
- Practice previous year question papers & sample papers as it will help in analyzing your performance.
BCECE 2023 Exam Pattern provide students details about the number & type of questions, time duration, number of sections, exam mode etc. Also, candidates will get to know about the marking scheme of the exam through this article. Candidates are advised to go through the above article to have an idea about type of questions in the question paper.
In case of any query or doubt regarding BCECE Exam Pattern 2023, you may ask us by commenting below.