BCECE 2019 Exam Pattern, Stage 1 & 2, Question Type, Marking Scheme
BCECE 2019 exam pattern includes the number of questions, type of questions, mode of exam, etc. BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is conducted for admission to the undergraduate level courses. It is the state level examination of Bihar through which the candidates are admitted to the agriculture and pharmacy courses. BCECE board is the main authority that has all the responsibility to conduct the examination. This exam is conducted in one stage. Get details about the BCECE 2019 Exam Pattern from this article.
BCECE Exam Pattern 2019
BCECE 2019 exam is conducted in one stage. Check below the exam pattern of BCECE 2019:
- Exam Date: The exam will be conducted on 29th & 30th June 2019 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Agriculture & Biology).
- Courses: The exam is conducted for pharmacy and agriculture courses.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in BCECE 2019.
- Question Paper Type: Objective Type Questions consisting of 4 alternative options.
- Subjects: The question paper covers the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology & Agriculture subjects. It is compulsory to attempt Physics & Chemistry sections. Candidates who apply for engineering have to attempt Mathematics.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in the English language and below then hindi translation will be given.
- Mode: Examination will be conducted in pen and paper based mode.
- Duration: The candidates have to solve the question paper in 1 hours 30 minutes (for each subject).
- Marking Scheme: Every correct response will carry +4 marks.
- Negative Marking: Every wrong answer will carry -1 mark.
|Subjects (One paper with 3 parts)||Duration||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Dates|
|Physics||1½ hours (9:00 AM to 10:30 AM)||100||400||April 2019|
|Chemistry||1½ hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||100||400||April 2019|
|Mathematics||1½ hours (3:00 PM to 02:30 PM)||100||400||April 2019|
|Biology||1½ hours (4:00 PM to 05:30 PM)||100||400||April 2019|
|Agriculture||1½ hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||100||400||April 2019|
BCECE 2019 Syllabus
The BCECE Exam will be conducted in one phase. The exam will be organized on 29th & 30th June 2019. The question paper will be based on the syllabus of Intermediate (I.Sc/+2/equivalent). The BCECE Syllabus 2019 comprises of the five subjects.