BCECE Admit Card 2021, Hall Ticket, Dates – Get Admit Card Here
BCECE Admit Card 2021 will be released in third week of April 2021. BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by the BCECE Board. Through this examination, candidates will get admission in UG courses in the field of Pharmacy and Agriculture institutions of the Bihar state. Now, BCECE is conducted in one stage only. It will be mandatory for the candidate to appear in the examination for getting admission. The candidate will be able to check all the details of about BCECE 2021 Admit Card including some other instructions.
BCECE Admit Card 2021
The admit card for BCECE 2021 will be announced by the Bihar Board. The candidates those successfully submitted their application form will be able to access their admit card from the website.
Admit card will be the mandatory document to enter in the examination centre. It is advised to the candidates to check carefully all the details mentioned on the admit card.
Candidates must check that the printed information must be same as filled by the candidates at the time of filling application form.
Candidates have to enter the registration number and date of birth to download the admit card.
BCECE Admit Card Date 2021
The admit card will be released in third week of April 2021. The examination will be organized in last week of April 2021.
The result will be published in third week of June 2021. After a few days of the declaration of result, the counselling will be started from July 2021.
How to Download BCECE Admit Card
Candidates can check their admit card by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website link (link will be provided above).
- You will be redirected to the BCECE Admit Card.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on search & download button.
- Your admit card will appear on your system screen.
- Click on the print button and take the printout of your admit card.
- Keep the admit card safe till the counselling process will over.
Instructions Regarding Admit Card
- Candidate should check the entries printed on the admit card carefully.
- If candidate will find any discrepancy in the admit card, they can correct it by reporting to the board office before prescribing date.
- Candidates will not able to download their admit card through website due to some reason, can bring photocopy of online submitted application form (PART-A and Par-B) along with two photograph to the allotted board office and get a new admit card.
- Candidates those haven’t filled their online application form completely cannot download the admit card.
- On the day of exam, candidates have to put their signature on the space given on admit card in front of invigilator.
- The exam centre will be printed in the admit card, so check it carefully.
If you have any query related to the BCECE Admit Card 2021, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box given below.