BCECE 2020 Application Form Correction – Get Instructions Here

BCECE 2020 Application Form Correction

BCECE 2020 Application Form Correction can be done from May 2020. BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is the state level entrance examination controlled by the BCECEB. Those candidates who want to pursue engineering, agriculture and technology courses from the private and government institutions of Bihar can appear in this test. It is organized in one stage. The correction facility will be available for the candidates those will submit their applications before the last date. Get details about BCECE Application Form Correction 2020 from this article.

BCECE 2020 Application Form Correction

Candidates will be able to fill the BCECE 2020 application form from April 2020. The application form will be available only through online mode. The last date to fill the application form will be May 2020.

If by mistake, any of your mistakes will remain in the application form then there is an opportunity to correct that mistake after the submission of application form.

The board offers the facility to correct mistakes while filling the application form, but it is advised to all the aspirants to fill the form carefully.

Such facility will be available from May 2020. The BCECE correction 2020 window will be opened only for a few days after the submission of application form.

How to Edit BCECE 2020 Application Form

Candidates should check below steps for BCECE Application Form Correction 2020

• Visit the official website of BCECEB (link will be provided above).
  • Click the link related to application form correction.
  • Now, proceed further by providing details like registration number and password.
  • Application details will be displayed on your computer screen.
  • At last, the correction window page will open and you will be able to make correction in the application form.
  • Click on the ‘edit’ button and edit details carefully.
  • Crosscheck the details one or two times.
  • Now, click on the ‘submit’ button.
  • After submitting all the details take a printout of the application.
  • Keep it secure for other future references.

Course group and category field will not be edited or altered online. If the candidate wants any changes in this field then, he/she has to visit the office of the authority in person before the due date. No changes will be made after the closing date of correction window.

BCECE 2020 Application Form

Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. Candidates are advised to fill details carefully i.e. educational, personal details, etc. There will be no need to send hard copy of the application form by post or other offline mode to the exam authority. Application form can be filled till May 2020.

Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the application form. Take a printout of the filled application form. Keep it secure till the other admission procedures gets over. Fill both the part- A and part- B carefully to avoid any kind of mistake. Exam authority will not provide any correction facility after the last date.

Application fee can be paid through online or offline both modes. Online application fee can be paid using debit card/ credit card/ net banking. Offline fee can be paid via e- Challan. Application fee will be non-refundable in nature.

For any further assistance regarding BCECE 2020 Application Form Correction, you may ask us by submitting your comments in the comment box.

1. NISAR AHMAD says:

Sir, by mistake I Hv filled income less then 4.5 lks but ihv income certificate of 6 lks , necessary to correction or not.?

2. Saksham says:

Will i be able to change fathers name as it has been replaced by my own name…by mistake

3. Saksham says:

Sir, My friend had made a mistake while filling the form
    She filled her name in the place of her father’s name

Will she be able to correct it
    Or will she have any alternative

Waiting for your answer

4. vicky kumar says:

sir i applied bcece form i make a speeling mistake in name can i make correct the name.

5. Your Name... says:

6. Abhijeet Kumar says:

Sir,i accidentally upload my pic of before 1 jan 2017 will i be able to change it

7. Vimal Kumar says:

Sir, I belong to bc but by mistake I filled ebc. Can I correct this in form correction period or fill a new form. Please guide me.

The correction period will be started from 10th March 2017. May be the authority will provide correction in category section.

8. MADHUMITA KUMARI says:

Sir, i belong to BC category nd by mistake i choose the option as EBC cayegory.Can i edit reservation category when online editing date announce. So, kindly inform me sir…plz

9. Vimal Kumar says:

Sir, I belong to obc. But by mistake I filled ebc. Can I correct this mistake during the form correction period or fill a new form with obc. Please guide me.

10. Sweta says:

I made a double payment as it was not accepted before but till now I didn’t receive my money back, extra 1000 I had paid. 12-15 days are over, sir please help me and give me some suggestions how I can receive my extra 1000 money. Sir please help me…… Looking forward for reply soon.

11. shivanshu says:

I was filling up bcece. But by mistake i uploaded english signature at the place of hindi signature. Am i eligible to edit and is there any money will be taken at the time of editing

12. SIR is it compulsory to send payment slip by post. i have done payment through net banking and is it compulsory to have a date on the uploaded photo plzzzzz sir reply me soon …plz

13. Amit Sharma says:

I fill wrong income can i post form

14. Aditya ranjan says:

Sir,I am a PCMB student I filled the form by someone and I told him that I am PCMB student and I want addmission in agricultre field..And he filled the form in CBA(chemistry,Biology,Agriculture) .How would I change the field …..Please sir help

15. aprajita kumari says:

in marks of identification, i filled that a sign of mole is in lip but it actually in upperlip then what can i do how i correct this please guide me sir

16. Ashwani kumar says:

Sir Maine apne 12th marks mein English mein 92 ki jagah PR 91 kar diya hai. At sir abhi main kata mein hu to sir mai kya karu form post kr du

17. Ashish Kumar says:

Sir by mistake I wrote wrong spelling of my name so what can I do
    Is this is change or not

18. Badal Ranjan says:

sir I have corrected my signature so once again i have to send corrected application form to BCECE by post.
    please inform sir

19. SAURAV KUMAR says:

Sir,my father income is less than 4 lac.But i fill more than 4 lac in bcece form 2017.Should i make correction during correction period?

Aur correction ke baad koi document bhejna padega kya?’

20. Shubham Raj says:

Can photo be changed after submission of the form. My photo is without name and date. Please reply.

21. Amar Kant says:

I taken admission in Bihar engineering college . My name Amar Kant is printed as amarkant . How will I correct it. plz suggest

22. ayaan shekhar says:

Sir actually i filled the Ugmnac counselling form for state counselling of bihar 2016 but my signature and photograph which i put in bihars counselling form and neet application form is different , can my form get cancelled??
    Also can i fill a fresh form ?? Would that cancel my candidature please help!! And authentic help only

23. suman kumari says:

Sir
    During the ugmac 2016 counseling by mistake I have mentioned passing year of 12th 2012 instead of 2014 is any problem during admission if got clg

24. ANKIT KUMAR says:

sir, By mistake The DOB (Cyber cafe guys) have mentioned AT THE TIME OF FPRM FILLL 15/12/1983 but the actual DOB is 15/12/1982.
    I am qualified for this BCECE exam .sir let me know .what would the solution ..please

25. Shivam kumar says:

Sir mera signature m mistake ho gaya hai aur correction date v khatm ho gaya h to ab correction kaise hoga

26. shalini says:

I’ve applied for pmd in place of para medical in course group. can I able to change it in correction form

27. shalini says:

By mistake I’ve applied to pmd instead of pm in bcece board. can I able to edit course group

28. I forget my registration number says:

Sir I forget my registration number

29. heena says:

Sir I have done a mistake in application form instead of writing gender female I wrote male and correction date has also passed plz tell me ehat to do now.

30. Anjali Sneha says:

I have corrected my photo and personal informations in application form. Now i will have to sent my comfirmation pages and all other details again to BCECE?

31. Anjali Sneha says:

I have corrected my photo. Now i will have to send my comfirmation again to BCECE?

32. Priyanka kumari says:

sir i had made a mistake in bcece application form and now i have corrected it . i wanted to know whether i have to send the corrected form again to the bcece board again by post?
    sir please inform be about this as soon as possible.
    please sir

33. Priyanka kumari says:

sir i had made a mistake in bcece application form and now i have corrected it . i wanted to know whether i should send the corrected form again by post to bcece board?
    sir please inform me .

34. Priyanka kumari says:

sir i had made a mistake in bcece application form i have corrected it now. should i send the corrected form again to bcece board by post?

35. shalu singh says:

Sir i have mistaken in fathers income but i have submitted the form by post can it be corrected now?

36. Akash says:

Sir i changed my agriculture claim from no to yes and my permanent address, is there need to send hard copy of correction page

37. manav kumar says:

sir i accident missed to written my state in bcece form and i m trying to edit my application form but i am fail to attempt to edit …i don’t know wht to do bcoz the last correction date comes closer .plz help me sir

38. sir .bcece 2016 ka correction link when will be come soon says:

SIR .WHEN WILL BE CORRECTION LINK WILL BE PUBLIC

39. Noor says:

sir,
    correction ka date kab niklega aaj 7 ho gya pls ans me.

40. Supriya says:

I wanna no dat how we could no dat mah Sign is not apt.

• Supriya bharti says:

Sir 1 thing mah parents r from Bihar nd I too was born in Bihar but did mah schooling from Delhi.. I wrote mah permanent adress of Delhi ,,no address of bihar… Nd even sent mah form thru post …so if something mite b wrong so how can I correct it nd in place of Sign I wrote mah first name no surname soo is it wrong..plz reply

• Hanif Khan says:

if you have doubt then go with that.

41. isha says:

please give or show the correction form of bcece 2016.

42. Sujata says:

Sir l have marked SMQ quota “NO” and at last a found that in my confirmation pages almost most of the details regarding me and my father was wrong. Will the correction option will help me.

43. deepak kumar prasad says:

Sir.while filling the form of bcece medical there was no options regarding father’s income but while printing the confirmation page it was automatically given 4.5 lakhs.I belong to sc category. What should I do sir. Please help me

44. aparajita says:

sir if there is a mistake in my form.. and i would correct it too.. bt which one to send.. the one which is printed before or the form which is printef after the correction

45. sadia anwar says:

Sir,I accidentally uploaded a photograph of mine with no name and date written on it digitally..can u help me what to do?should I send the completed form with wrong photo or correct one?or I post the hardcopy after the correction..plz help me..

46. danish jamil says:

sir,
    i want to correct my form .the form is fillup by offline.how can i edit my form.how is possible for offline candidate.

47. shubham singh says:

I have registered in bcece. But now when i am entering my registration no. and password, it says that this candidate is not registered. I have also paid my application fee. What should I do?

48. sonu says:

if I make mistake in email id is correction possible?

49. Nitish kumar anand says:

Sir i alphabatical mistake in my father name should I post my document yaa wait for correction date

50. amandeep says:

Sir, I have done mistake in filling fathers income and economically backward section.
    Is this mistske can be corrected online during correction period?

51. Khushbu says:

Sir,I want to apply only for agriculture course. Can I do this?

52. Ankita says:

Sir,I want to claim for agriculture course but I have done mistake during filling form.Can I correct it during correction period?

53. kajol roy says:

sir
    i have filled sc in bcece form but i am obc what should i do. shall i post my document to bcece or i should wait plzz help….

54. Ankriti says:

sir, i accidentally wrote wrong marks of my subjects in bcece form. will i be able to correct it?

55. twinkle says:

By mistake I have given my index finger print . Bcz it was asked for aimpt
    So will it be an issue or I have to change it nd give my left hand thumb print.???
    Nd I have downloaded some files I need to send u on ur mail nd I’m not able to understand exactly wat to do with it

56. ruby says:

sir,i have done my 10th from Rajasthan and 12th from Karnataka bt my parents stays in Bihar .While filling the form they r asking for District Name of the Institution of Passing / Appearing at I.Sc. or Equivalent*.wt i m suppose to fill here.Pls help me

57. haya says:

I had given the wrong date on the photo ie uploaded…. what can I do? is it necessary to give the date of January on the photo….

58. Bushra says:

Hello sir
    My school name is Shri Ramakrishna Sarada Ashrama Math and Mission Vivekananda Central School . In my class 10th and 12th admit card & report card in place of school its been written Shri Ramakrishna Sarada Ashrama Math and Mission and while filling the BCECE application form I filled Vivekanada Central School in place of Shri Ramakrishna Sarada Ashrama Math and Mission so do I need to correct that during correction period?

59. Bushra says:

My school name is Shri Ramakrishna Sarada Ashrama math and mission Vivekananda Central school and in my 10th and 12th admit card and report card its been written Shri Ramakrishna Sarada Ashrama math and mission in place of school and I have filled Vivekananda Central School in place of that in my BCECE application form by mistake so do I need to correct that during corecction period?????

60. divya says:

Sir i belong to obc and in form i have wronly filled ebc now what can i do??

61. MD AADIL KHAN says:

MY PHOTO WAS NOT CORRECT BECAUSE I DID NOT GIVE NAME AND DATE OF PHOTO
    PLEASE HELP ME

62. Abhilash tiwari says:

Sir I have given wrong school address.in place of siwan I have written chapra in bcece engineering.how can I correct it ? Please help me

63. Rahul Chand says:

Hello sir,
    I accidentally uploaded a photograph of mine with no placard instead my name and date written on it digitally, can you please help me what to do?
    Should I send the completed form with the wrong (without placard) picture or correct (with placard) one?
    And then what to do?
    I am really tensed because of it.

64. aryan says:

I fill wrong incomecan i post form

65. Priyanka says:

Sir,while filling my form on part-A I wrote wrong code on point 13. which says- District Code of the Institution of passing/appearing at I.Sc equivalent, but on part-B I have written correct details about class 12th.Is it OK? What should I do,can I correct it? Please inform me.

66. amardeep kumar says:

Sir maine bcece form me EBC caste fill ho gya h par mai OBC hu .ye mistake mujhse ho gya h .kya mai form ko bcece office post kar du ya phir correction date 6-11 march ka wait karo then before 19 march tak post kro….
    Advice me plz …..

67. amardeep kumar says:

Sir i fill in form EBC caste inspite of OBC .
    Should i post my form to given address or wait for correction date.

68. ARVIND KUMAR YADAV says:

i do applying both courses b pharma(medical) and b tech. it is possiable

69. Mani bhushan says:

sir,I have filled district code of the institution of passing I.Sc. Siwan(13) Instead of other(99),than what have to do for correction of this mistake.please inform me

70. supragya says:

sir, it was a mistake to mark myself as not economically backward due to poor reference in the form but i m so. what can i do ??

You can correct your mistake during the correction period if offered by the authority.

• SAMEEN IMAM says:

MARKS DETAIL FILL KARNE MAIN MISTAKE HO GAYA HAI (Marks Obtained Total Marks ULTA BHARA GAYA HAI) USE EDIT KARNA HAI PLEASE HELP ME…

71. Roushan Ara says:

I m from kolkata. can i fill BCECE form .my father belong to bihar but i stay in kolkata .