BHU 2021 Application Form (Till 27th Jan), UET /PET – Apply Here
BHU 2021 Application Form for MBA has been extended till 27th January 2021. BHU (Banaras Hindu University) conducts university level entrance test to offer admission in various UG and PG programmes. Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) and Post-Graduate Entrance Test (PET) is conducted by the university every year. In MBA, admission is provided based on CAT scores and in doctoral courses admission is provided through RET. Candidates can read this article to know more about BHU application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility criteria, dates and much more.
BHU 2021 Application Form – Extended (MBA)
BHU 2021 Application Form for MBA has been extended till 27th January 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check all details about BHU 2021 application form in the given steps:
- Application form will be released through online mode on the website. There will be no offline mode to fill the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form for MBA till 27th January 2021.
- Application form for UET & PET will get release from February 2021.
- Candidates will need to fill separate application form if they want to apply for more than one course.
- Fill details carefully in the application form including personal, academic and communication etc.
- Candidates are advised to fill correct details in the application form, after submission of it any correction/ modification will not be accepted.
- Upload required documents i.e. photograph and signature in the specific size and format.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form till second week of March 2021.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled application form for future references.
Details/ Documents Required For BHU 2021 Registration:
Candidates must keep these documents or details ready before filling the BHU 2021 application form:
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12th marks sheet and certificate
- Graduation or equivalent mark sheet
- Category certificate (if possible)
- Date of birth
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Candidates will be able to make payment through online as well as offline mode.
- Online payment will be done via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can submit offline fee through challan of HDFC bank branch.
- Fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
Here candidates can check complete fee structure for all courses and categories:
|For Shastri (Hons.)|
|Rs. 400 (for SC/ST – Rs. 200)|
|For all courses (Except Shastri Hons.)|
|Rs. 600 (for SC/ ST- Rs. 300)|
|For more than one course (Extra)||Rs. 400 (for SC/ ST- Rs. 200)|
BHU 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check BHU 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
For B.A. (Hons.):
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
For B. Com (Hons.):
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th and 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be born on or after 1st July 1999.
For B.Sc. (Hons.) Maths:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured 50% marks in physics, mathematics and any one of the chemistry/ computer science/ statistics/ geography/ information technologies.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should not be more than 22 year as on 1st July 2021.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree under at least 10+2+3 pattern from a recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Candidates should have 3- or 5-years bachelor’s degree in LL.B. from any recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have obtained 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
BHU 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check tentative BHU application dates in the given table:
|Starting of application form||1st October 2020|
|Last date for application submission||27th January 2021|
|Exam date (MBA)||–|
|Starting of application form||Last week of January 2021|
|Last date for application submission||2nd week of March 2021|
|Availability of admit card||Last week of March 2021|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2021|
|Application form starts from||Last week of January 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of March 2021|
|Availability of admit card||Last week of March 2021|
|Exam date||Last week of April to last week of May 2021|
How to Apply for BHU 2021
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about how to fill BHU 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Now click on the link ‘Apply here for admission’.
- Now enter asked details i.e. name, email ID and mobile number etc. to register yourself.
- A message regarding validation code will be send to your email ID.
- Now activate the link to complete registration process.
- Login using login credentials.
- At first, you have to select course for which you want to apply.
- Now fill other details in the application form including personal, communication details and other.
- Now click ‘save and continue’ button.
- In next steps, you will need to select 5 exam center choices as per your preferences.
- Then upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the specific size.
- Documents size should be less than 100 kb.
- Now click on the ‘payment’ tab.
- Choose payment mode and fill other asked details.
- Now click on ‘confirm and submit’ button.
- Preview and verify all the details before final submission of the application.
- Take printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for other preferences.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Through the above article we have provided all details about mode of application, fee, eligibility criteria, application form dates and much more. Candidates must fill correct details in the application form to avoid mistakes. Above candidates can check step by step process to fill BHU 2021 application form.
If you have any other query about BHU 2021 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.