BHU 2020 Counselling – Get BHU Admission Schedule & Process Here
BHU 2020 GD & PI Round for MBA admission has been postponed due to COVID 19. Counselling for UET & PET 2020 will be organized in July 2020.The Banaras Hindu University provides the admissions through its counselling process in the UG, PG and Diploma/Certificate programmes. It will organize its own entrance exam for all offered degree programmes for the university and its affiliated institutions. BHU counselling is a university level counselling procedure. Eligible candidates will get admission in the university and its affiliated institutions. In this article, candidates will get to know the details of counselling, dates, counselling procedure, admission selection, etc regarding the BHU Admission 2020.
BHU 2020 Counselling – GD & PI for MBA Postponed
BHU 2020 GD & PI Round for MBA admission has been postponed due to COVID 19.
The BHU Counselling 2020 will be conducted from July 2020 through offline mode as per the courses. Candidates those who qualify the written exam will be called for the counselling rounds.
The admissions will be provided on the merit basis and the availability of the seats. After few days of the display of result, the online counselling procedure will be started.
Only qualified candidates will be allowed to download their call letter from the website through online mode.
BHU cut off 2020 will be released through online mode. It will be published by the Banaras Hindu University. The university will set the cut off marks for different courses or different categories.
BHU Admission 2020
The counselling of BHU Admission 2020 will be done on the basis of entrance exam marks. The candidate will be able to take part in the counselling on the basis of their ranks scored in the written test.
The seats will be allotted according to the availability of seats in various colleges and rank of the candidate. Candidates can select the course in which they want to get admission in the order of their preference.
The university will conduct its counseling through online mode only. Candidates can get admission to the allotted colleges with the allotment letter provided to them at the time of counselling.
BHU Counselling Procedure 2020
- Candidates will have to log in on the website for the computerized counseling.
- On login to the website, the password will be generated for the choices.
- Candidates will have to fill the online preference entry which will be activated on the candidate’s entrance test portal.
- Candidates can also change their choices on the day of counselling at the counselling venue.
- On finalizing the option entry, take a printout of it and submit it along with the necessary required documents on the verification desk.
- The authority will provide the provisional allotment letter after paying the counselling fee and verification of the documents.
- Candidates will be able to pay the online admission fee and get the call letter.
- The issue of call letter intimation will also be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number or email Id.
- After getting the call letter candidate will have to report to the allotted institutions and get the admission on the due date.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- BHU entrance exam admit card
- BHU entrance exam rank card
- Qualifying exam mark sheet
- Qualifying exam passing certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate (if required)
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
If you have any other queries regarding BHU Admission 2020 Counselling, you can leave your queries in the comment box given below.