BHU 2021 Counseling, Seat Allotment & Admission Procedure – Get Here
BHU 2021 Counselling will be organised from the month of July 2021. The Banaras Hindu University provides the admissions through its counselling process in the UG, PG and Diploma/ Certificate programmes. It organizes its own entrance exam for all offered degree programmes for the university and its affiliated institutions. BHU counseling is a university level counseling procedure. Eligible candidates gets admission in the university and its affiliated institutions. In this article, candidates get to know the details of counseling, dates, counseling procedure, admission selection, etc regarding the BHU Admission 2021.
BHU 2021 Counseling
The BHU Counseling 2021 will be conducted from first week of July 2021 through offline & online both modes as per the courses. Candidates those who will qualify the written exam will be called for the counselling rounds.
The admissions will be provided on the merit basis and the availability of the seats. After few days of the display of result, the online counselling procedure will be started.
Only qualified candidates will be allowed to download their call letter from the website through online mode.
BHU cut off 2021 will be released through online mode. It will be published by the Banaras Hindu University. The university will set the cut off marks for different courses or different categories.
BHU Admission 2021
The counselling of BHU Admission 2021 will be done on the basis of entrance exam marks. The candidate can take part in the counseling on the basis of their ranks scored in the written test.
The seats will be allotted according to the availability of seats in various colleges and rank of the candidate. Candidates will be able to select the course in which they want to get admission in the order of their preference.
The university will conduct its counselling through online mode only. Candidates can get admission to the allotted colleges with the allotment letter provided to them at the time of counseling.
BHU Counseling Procedure 2021
- Candidates have to log in on the website for the computerized counseling.
- On login to the website, the password has been generated for the choices.
- Candidates have to fill the online preference entry which will be activated on the candidate’s entrance test portal.
- Candidates can also change their choices on the day of counseling at the counseling venue.
- On finalizing the option entry, take a printout of it and submit it along with the necessary required documents on the verification desk.
- The authority provides the provisional allotment letter after paying the counseling fee and verification of the documents.
- Candidates can pay the online admission fee and get the call letter.
- The issue of call letter intimation has been sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number or email Id.
- After getting the call letter candidate have to report to the allotted institutions and get the admission on the due date.
Documents Required for Counseling:
- BHU entrance exam admit card
- BHU entrance exam rank card
- Qualifying exam mark sheet
- Qualifying exam passing certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate (if required)
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Through this article of BHU Admission 2021 Counselling, students have been provided complete counselling procedure details and admission procedure. Students must go through complete information provided in the article. Also, students must be present with their documents for the certificate verification process.
If you have any other query regarding BHU Admission 2021 Counseling, you can leave your queries in the comment box given below.