BHU 2019 Counselling, BHU Admission Schedule & Process – Check Here
Latest Applications Open 2019:
BHU 2019 Counselling will be started from July 2019. The Banaras Hindu University provides the admissions through its counselling process in the UG, PG and Diploma/Certificate programmes. It organized its own entrance exam for all offered degree programmes for the university and its affiliated institutions. BHU counselling is a university level counselling procedure. Eligible candidates can get admission in the university and its affiliated institutions through its counselling procedure. In this article, candidates can check the BHU Admission 2019 counselling, including, counselling dates, counselling procedure, admission selection, etc.
BHU 2019 Counselling
The BHU Counselling 2019 is conducted from 1st week of July 2019 through offline mode. Candidates those who will qualify the written exam be called for the counselling rounds.
The admissions will be provided on the merit basis and the availability of the seats. After few days of the display of result, the online counselling procedure will be started.
Only qualified candidates will be allowed to download their call letter from the website through online mode.
BHU cut off 2019 will be released through online mode. It will be published by the Banaras Hindu University. The university will set the cut off marks for different courses or different categories.
BHU Admission 2019
The counselling of BHU Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of entrance exam marks. The candidate can take part in the counselling on the basis of their ranks scored in the written test.
The seats will be allotted according to the availability of seats in various colleges and rank of the candidate. Candidates can select the course in which they want to get admission in the order of their preference.
The university will conduct its counseling through online mode only. Candidates can get admission to the allotted colleges with the allotment letter provided to them at the time of counselling.
BHU Counselling Procedure 2019
- Candidates have to log in on the website for the computerized counseling.
- On login to the website, the password will be generated for excersing the choices.
- Candidates have to fill the online preference entry which will be activated on the candidate’s entrance test portal.
- Candidates can also change their choices on the day of counselling at the counselling venue.
- On finalizing the option entry, take a printout of it and submit it along with the necessary required documents on the verification desk.
- The authority will provide the provisional allotment letter after paying the counselling fee and verification of the documents.
- Candidates can pay the online admission fee and get the call letter.
- The issue of call letter intimation will also be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number or email Id.
- After getting the call letter candidate has to report to the allotted institutions and get the admission on the due date.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- BHU entrance exam admit card
- BHU entrance exam rank card
- Qualifying exam mark sheet
- Qualifying exam passing certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate (if required)
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
If you have any other queries regarding BHU Admission 2019 Counselling, you can leave your queries in the comment box given below.