BITSAT 2021 Admit Card (Out), Slot Booking (Extended) – Get Allotment
BITSAT 2021 Admit Card has been released through online mode. BITSAT (BITS Admission Test) is a university-level examination supervised by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani. This exam is conducted for providing admission in various UG and PG courses offered by Pilani, Goa & Hyderabad campuses for the session 2021-22. Students will get admission in B.Tech, B.Pharm & M.Sc courses offered in various specializations. Here we are providing details about BITSAT 2021 Admit Card.
BITSAT Admit Card 2021 – Admit Card Released
BITSAT 2021 Admit Card has been released for exam on 9th August 2021 through online mode. Click here to get admit card.
BITSAT 2021 Slot Booking has been extended till 27th July 2021. Click here to book exam slot.
BITSAT 2021 Exam Centre Allotment has been released on 12th July 2021 through login. Click here to view centre allotment.
The admit card has been provided to students through online mode. Candidates can download the BITSAT hall ticket 2021 by entering all the required details on the website. Candidates have to go through the BITSAT slot booking process before downloading the admit card.
Without holding a valid admit card, candidates can not be permitted to sit in the exam. Candidates must take printout of it in an A4 size sheet. Candidates are suggested to preserve the admit card till the admission process.
BITSAT 2021 Admit Card Date
After completing the application process, test city allotment & announcement has been made from 12th July 2021. Candidates have to book their slot from 17th July 2021.
Students can download the BITSAT Admit Card 2021 from 17th July 2021. Students are able to appear in the exam as per the slot booked by them.
BITSAT exam will be conducted from 3rd to 6th August 2021. BITSAT result 2021 will be checked by the students on the next day of the test date through the website.
How to Download Admit Card
Students can follow these simple steps to download the BITSAT admit card:
- Visit the official website link. (Link is given above)
- A new page is opened on the screen.
- Enter the required details such as Application Number, Date of Birth, Gender and Email ID.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
- The admit card is displayed on the screen.
- Take printout of it and keep it safe for future references.
Details Mentioned in BITSAT Hall Ticket
Here we have listed some details which is mentioned in the admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Test Centre
- Address of Test Centre
- Test Date
- Test Time
- Subject Opted for Part IV
- Other Exam Related Instructions
Instructions for Candidates
Here we are providing some important exam instructions for candidates:
- Paste a passport size photograph attested by head of institution or gazetted officer.
- Check details printed on the admit card and if any discrepancy found contact to the officials immediately.
- Do not carry devices like calculator, mobile, bags, electronic gadget, etc.
- Finger print will be taken at exam centre, so make sure do not paint/henna on your fingers.
- Reach the exam centre at least one hour before the commencement of the exam.
BITSAT Exam Centres 2021
This exam will be conducted in various cities across India. Candidates have to choose three exam centres as per their preferences. Some exam centres are Dubai, Agra, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Raipur, Allahabad, Indore, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ranchi, Bhopal, Jalandhar, Roorkee, Bhubaneswar, Jammu, Chandigarh, Surat, Chennai, Tirupati, Coimbatore, Kanpur, Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam, Goa, Agartala, Nasik, Noida, Gurgaon, Patna, Gwalior, etc.
For any other queries about BITSAT Admit Card 2021, you may leave your comments below.