BITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern, Subjects, Syllabus, Marking Scheme & Mode
Latest Applications Open 2019:
BITSAT 2019 exam pattern contain all the information related to the exam, such as mode of exam, numbers of questions, marking scheme, syllabus, etc. Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) is a Deemed University which offers the BITSAT entrance exam through online mode. It is the university level entrance exam to get admission into first year degree programme of BITS, Pilani. Candidates can also get admission in its affiliated campuses of Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. In this article, candidates can check the complete BITSAT exam pattern 2019.
BITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of any exam make aware to the candidates about complete structure of the examination paper. Through exam pattern, candidates can get help to know about their exam completely. Exam pattern of BITSAT will be consisting of mode of exam, marking scheme, no. of questions, subjects, total marks, etc. With the help of marking scheme, candidates can estimate that which subject they have to give more time and score more marks. Below candidates can check the complete exam pattern.
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode of Exam: The test will be conducted through online mode (CBT) only from 16th May 2019.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be of about 3 hours.
- Slot: Exam will be conducted in two slots, i.e. 9:00 AM – 12:00 noon and 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM.
- Type of Question: The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Sections: The question paper will be divided into four sections.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response. No marks will be awarded for not attempted questions.
- Language: The question paper will be published in English language.
- Number of Questions: There will be about 150 questions.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning and Mathematics/Biology (for B.Pharma candidates).
|Parts||Subject||No. of Questions|
|Part III||English Proficiency|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (for B.Pharm)||45|
BITSAT 2019 Syllabus is prepared on the basis of 11th & 12th class syllabus. The candidates may go through the NCERT textbooks for the complete syllabus contents. Candidates can also avail the sample test of BITSAT 2019 which will be made available on BITS admission website on which candidate can practice as many times as they want.
Instructions regarding Exam Pattern
- There is no time limit for the individual section of the exam. Candidates can change their answer anytime if they want.
- If candidates done all the 150 questions, they can attempt 12 extra questions in the remaining time.
- These extra questions will be of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology only.
- Each candidate will be given different set of paper.
- Candidates can bring a pen for the rough work, signing etc.
- Blank sheets for rough work will be provided by the invigilator (if required).
- Calculators and logarithmic tables are not permitted to bring the test center.
If you have any other query about BITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern, you can write us in the comment box given below.