BML Munjal University Admission 2022: UG Result (Declared), Answer Key
BML Munjal University 2022 Result has been declared on 16th September 2022 UG courses (through CUET). BML Munjal University admission procedure is a university level admission procedure conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG Courses. The admission procedure will be conducted on the basis of National Level Entrance examinations. Shortlisted candidates through the examination will get admission in various offered courses of Engineering, Management, Economics, Arts, Integrated Law and commence fields at BML Munjal University campuses. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the BML Munjal University Admission 2022.
Application Form Important Dates Eligibility Criteria
BML Munjal University 2022 Notifications – Result Out (UG)
BML Munjal University 2022 Result has been declared on 16th September 2022 for UG courses (through CUET). Click here to check result.
BML Munjal University 2023 Examination will be conducted through online mode. Check more details about BML Munjal University 2023 here.
BML Munjal 2022 (CUET UG) Answer Key & Question Paper has been released on 8th September 2022. Click here to check answer key.
BML Munjal 2022 (CUET UG) Exam Date has been announced for all phases. It will be held from 17th to 30th August for Phase 4, 5 & 6. Check other dates from below.
The admission procedure will be conducted for the Admission in B.Tech, B.Com, B.A., LLB (Hons.), BBA, LLB (Hons.) and MBA courses.
BML Munjal University Admission 2022 Dates
Following are the complete Admission dates for the BML Munjal University Admission 2022:
For UG Courses (Through CUET):
|Registration||6th April 2022|
|Last date for registration||22nd May 2022|
|Last date to pay application fee||22nd May 2022|
|Application correction re-started||23rd June 2022|
|Application re-started||23rd June 2022|
|Admit card||13th July 2022|
|Exam date||15th, 16th, 19th, 20th July & 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th August 2022|
24th to 28th August 2022 (phase 2)
|Result||16th September 2022 (UG)|
For UG & PG Courses (Though BML):
|Staring of application form||3rd December 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||7th July 2022 (UG)|
|Merit list release date||–|
|Counselling starting from||–|
|Commencement of classes||–|
BML Munjal University 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the BML Munjal University Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form has been released from through both online mode.
- Registration process for the MBA Courses is regulated from the 3rd December 2021.
- For B.Tech & other UG Programme, registration has been started from 6th April 2022 through CUET.
- Application form has been re-started from 23rd to 26th June 2022 for UG courses (through CUET).
- Candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying as only eligible candidates will be allowed to submit the application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as authority will not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- The details like Candidates Name, Father’s & Mother’s Name and Dates of Birth must be same as it apars in their 10th marksheet, any alteration can cause rejection of application form.
- Application form can be filled till 7th July 2022 for B.Tech and other UG courses.
- Application correction has been started from 23rd to 26th June 2022 for UG courses through CUET.
- Candidates must have to submit the application form before the prescribed date as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee for every candidate is Rs. 1500/- for all courses.
- Candidates can use Prescribed payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- The Application Fee is non-refundable at any Circumstances.
BML Munjal University Eligibility
Following are the required eligibility criteria for the BML Munjal University 2022 Examination:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying candidate must have scored at least 80% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as mandatory subjects.
- Score Card: Candidates must have valid score of either JEE, ACT or SAT score.
- Appearing: Candidates those who are appearing in their 12th level are also eligible to apply.
For BBA/ B.Com Course:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying candidate must have scored at least 65% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates must have secure at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Scores: Candidates must have valid score of XAT/ CAT/ MAT/ NMAT/ GMAT to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in the final semester examination can also apply for the admission.
BML Munjal University 2022 Admission Procedure
The Admission procedure for the BML Munjal University 2022 will be followed by the various steps including Registration of candidates, Uploading required documents, Counselling and reporting. Candidates must have to complete all the rounds in the prescribed format to be eligible for final admission.
Admission in UG curses also offered through CUET UG. Admit card has been released on 13th July 2022 for this. Final admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of university level merit list prepared by the BML Munjal university. On the basis of merit list, candidates will be called for the counselling procedure.
BML Munjal University Aptitude Test (BMU-SAT/ MAT)
University conducts BMU-SAT (UG), BMU-MAT (MBA) aptitude test for the shortlisted candidates. BMU-SAT is an aptitude test which is designed to check an aspirant’s propensity to succeed in undergraduate courses offered by the BML Munjal university.
Aptitude test syllabus will be different for UG and PG courses. Only shortlisted candidates will be eligible to appear the aptitude test. Admission is also offered in UG curses through CUET exam.
BML Munjal University 2022 Merit list
BML Munjal University merit list i prepared on the basis of candidates performance in the required entrance examination. Authority will release the merit list for every successfully registered candidates.
Registered candidates are able to access the result from 16th September 2022 through online mode for UG courses (through CUET). Candidates will be able to access the complete merit list from the website of university.
BML Munjal University 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the university after few days from the declaration of merit list. Only shortlisted candidates through the merit list will be called for the counselling procedure. The counselling procedure will be commenced from the month of September 2022.
Authority will conduct the counselling for offering the seats in various offered programmes at BML Munjal University. The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
BML Munjal University 2022 Admission
The final admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of merit list. The seats will be allotted to the candidate’s on the basis of their rank in the merit list. After the allotment of seats authority will provide a admission letter to the selected candidates individually.
Selected candidates for the admission will have to report physically at allotted centre for completing the remaining formalities for admission. Candidates will also have to carry following document for the verification:
- 10th and 12th marks sheets
- 10+2 class certificates
- Graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.
If you have any other query about BML Munjal University Admission 2022 then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.