Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2021 – Get Admission Procedure Here
Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2021 will be started after the declaration of result. It will be organized through online mode. A centralized admission counselling is conducted by the Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh. Through centralized counselling, candidates can apply for MBBS/BDS/BHMS bachelor degree courses. The counselling ise conducted for admission in various medical and dental colleges of the state. To get complete details about Chandigarh NEET 2021 counselling, candidates should read this article completely.
Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2021
Chandigarh NEET 2021 Counseling will be conducted for allotment of seats across the medical/dental college of Chandigarh. Every NEET 2021 qualified candidate will have to participate in these counseling rounds for admission in their desired colleges.
The Counseling will be conducted in various rounds based on the no. of vacant seats after each round of counseling. Candidates will have to register themselves through online mode for participating in the counseling rounds.
The Registration Form for Chandigarh NEET Counseling will be made available at the Website of Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh. The sates will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained by candidates in state merit list.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
Chandigarh MBBS/ BDS Counselling Schedule 2021
Here we are providing the tentative schedule for the NEET counselling in Chandigarh:
|Availability of application form||January 2022|
|Last date to submit application form and fee||January 2022|
|Display of list of provisional eligible candidates||January 2022|
|Last date for submission of documents to remove the deficiencies, if any||January 2022|
|Display of final list of provisionally Eligible Candidates as per their categories||February 2022|
|1st counselling starts from||February 2022|
|2nd counselling starts from||February 2022|
|Commencement of Classes||February 2022|
Selection & Admission Procedure
- The list of the eligible candidates as per their ranks will be displayed on the website. Only eligible candidates are considered for the seat allotment.
- If any candidate will reach the reporting center after the given time, then they will not be considered as per their rank.
- Once the seat will be allotted to the candidate, he/she cannot appear in subsequent counselling for the same course.
- Candidate will be permitted to fill the college option at the time of counselling.
- As per the rank of the candidates, the seats will be allotted to them.
- The final seat allotment will be done after the completion of document verification procedure.
- Candidates are advised to report the allotted college with all documents within the stipulated time along with an allotment letter.
The reservation criteria in the state of Chandigarh will be applicable as per the norms of the Government of Chandigarh. Candidates may also avail the reservation benefit as per their reservation & caste certificate. Check the reservation criteria below:
- Schedule Castes: 15%
- Schedule Tribes: 7.5%
- Other Backward Class: 5%
- Physically Disability: 02%
- General: 63%
Candidates should send these given below documents along with one self attest copy of all documents with the printout of the filled-in application form.
- NEET UG Result Card
- NEET UG Admit Card
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th Mark Sheet (for proof of age)
- Passing Certificate of 10+1
- Category Certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Passport size Photographs
- One Id Proof
- Fee Receipt of Application fee paid through Challan
If you have any other queries about Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2021, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.