BVP CET 2020: Application, Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Bharti Vidyapeeth University will conduct the BVP CET 2020 in order to offer admission to the candidates into various UG and PG courses. Common Entrance Test (CET) is a university level exam, which is organized every year by the Bharti Vidyapeeth University. The exam will be conducted in different modes for different courses. The candidate aspiring for admission into BVP and its affiliated campuses can check all the details related to BVP CET 2020 such as important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, results, etc. in this article.
BVP CET 2020 Exam Dates
Here are some important dates regarding the BVP CET 2020 exam:
|Entrance Examination||Date of Application Form Submission||Date of Exam||Announcement Of Result/ Merit List|
|BVP CET Engineering||May 2020||May 2020||June 2020|
|BVP CET B-CAT (MCA)||March 2020||March 2020||April 2020|
|BVP CET B-MAT (MBA)||March 2020||March 2020||April 2020|
|BVP CET BUMAT (BCA/BBA)||May 2020||June 2020||June 2020|
|BVP CET LLB||May 2020||June 2020||June 2020|
|BVP CET FARM UG (B. Pharma / Pharma. D)||May 2020||June 2020||June 2020|
|BVP CET B.Pharma (2ND YEAR)||May 2020||June 2020||June 2020|
BVP CET 2020 Application Form
The application form for BVP CET 2020 will be available in both online and offline mode. Candidates are advised to read the given below details regarding the application form:
- Candidates should fill the application form carefully as per the date prescribed by the university.
- While filling up the BVP CET application form, candidates have to upload the passport size photograph and signature.
- Candidate has to fill the details like name, gender, nationality, address, etc. in the form.
- No modification can be made after the final submission of application form. Once form is submitted, no request will be accepted.
- The application form will not be considered completed until the fee payment is done.
The application fee for BVP CET 2020 will also depend upon the course for which the candidate is looking for. The application fee for some of the courses is as follow:
- BVP CET Engineering (B. Tech): Rs. 1700/-.
- BVP CET Law (BA LLB/ BBA LLB): Rs. 1200/-.
- BVT CET B-MAT/ BVP CET B-CAT: Rs. 1700/-.
- BVP CET DENPAT/BVP CET MEDPET: Rs. 3000/-.
- BVT CET Medical: Rs. 2000/-.
The candidate can pay the application fee online through debit card/ credit card or net banking. The application fee can also be paid via bank Challan.
BVP CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The aspiring candidate need to fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below in order to appear for the BVP CET 2020 exam.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks (45% for candidate of SC/ST/PWD).
- Subjects: Aspirant should have studied mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects and any one of the Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subjects at the 10+2 level.
- Qualification: The candidate must have bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Subjects: The candidate must have studied mathematics at graduation or 10+2.
The applicant must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree with at least 50% marks.
For BA LLB/ BBA LLB:
The candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% for ST/SC candidates).
BVP CET 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for BVP CET 2020 will be different of all the courses. There are some general points which are common for all the offered courses:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be in offline mode (OMR based exam).
- Type of Questions: Only objective type (multiple choice questions) will be asked.
- Language: Exam will be asked in English language.
- Number of Questions: 200 questions will be asked.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours except for MBA/MCA courses. The duration for MBA/ MCA exam will be 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
Here we have given the exam pattern for few courses:
For Medical Courses
For B-CAT (MCA)
|1||Maths (10th )||50||50|
|2||Maths (12th )||50||50|
|4||Fundamentals of IT||20||20|
For B-MAT (MBA)
|1||Maths (10th )||30||20|
|3||Logical and Abstracts Reasoning||50||50|
|5||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40||40|
BVP CET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for BVP CET 2020 will be different for all the courses. Here are some important subjects for the different courses-
Engineering: Physics and Mathematics.
Medical Courses: BVP CET syllabus having physics, chemistry and biology of intermediate.
B-MAT (MCA): Syllabus consists of mathematics of class 10th and 12th both, reasoning, fundamental of IT and C-Language.
C-MAT (MBA): For C-MAT (MBA) syllabus having Maths of class 10th, current affairs, reasoning etc.
LLB-3 Years: For LLB-3 year’s syllabus consists of English, legal aptitude, GK, reasoning etc.
Here are some BVP CET preparation tips that candidates may follow in order to perform well in the examination:
- Start with basic, make sure to clear your basic concept of the mathematics and logical reasoning.
- Time management is going to be the key. Learn some shortcuts tricks and solve the problems of the mathematics quickly.
- Solve mock test and sample papers regularly to increase your speed of question solving.
- You may also take some help from online lectures for preparation.
- Make your health fit and good.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
BVP CET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of BVP CET 2020 can be accessed soon after submission of the application form. Candidates can get their admit card through online mode only.
Candidates can download their admit card by entering login details. The information regarding the exam schedule will be mentioned in the admit card.
It is mandatory for the candidate to carry a hard copy of a downloaded admit card along with valid photo ID proof to the exam centre. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without a valid admit card.
BVP CET 2020 Answer key
BVP CET 2020 answer key will be released by Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune for all those students who appeared in the entrance exam.
Answer key will allow the students to match their answers as per their question paper set. Candidates can check the answers ones provided in the answer key by the University.
BVP CET 2020 Result
The BVP CET 2020 result will be announced after few days of exam. Those wants to appear in the counselling process have to get equal to or above than the cut off marks in the exam.
Candidates can check and download the result by logging into their account. The category wise merit list will be prepared on the basis of BVP CET 2020 result.
BVP CET 2020 Counselling
The counselling process for BVP CET 2020 will be based on the performance of the candidates in the entrance test. Candidates have to produce the required documents at the time counselling.
The seat will distributed as per the availability of seat, overall score and choice filled by the candidates for a particular course.
For any other queries regarding BVP CET 2020, you can ask by leaving your comments below.