How to Fill JEECUP 2019 Application Form – Step by Step Process
JEECUP 2019 (UP Polytechnic) Application form can be filled till 31st March 2019. The Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) monitors the JEECUP 2019 examination. It is a state level examination. It will be conducted on 26th May 2019. Those want to pursue diploma courses and are eligible can apply for this test. This article provides you the step by step procedure about How to Fill JEECUP 2019 Application Form.
JEECUP 2019 Application Form – Application till 31st March
JEECUP 2019 Application form can be filled till 31st March 2019. Check here for application details.
The aspirants can fill the UP Polytechnic application form from 20th December 2018. The last date to fill the application form will be 31st March 2019. The candidates are required to visit the link given above for filling the form.
Must ensure your eligibility before applying. Candidates can fill JEECUP 2019 Application Form with Aadhaar Enrollment Number, Voter ID, Passport, Bank account, Ration card, etc.
The candidates have to pay the requisite amount against the application form. Candidates can pay the fee through online or offline mode. The application fee details are mentioned below:
- For General/OBC candidates – Rs 300/-
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs 200/-
How to Fill JEECUP 2019 Application Form
The steps required to fill the JEECUP 2019 application form is as follows:
Step-1: Fill the Registration Form
Step-2: Fill Application Form
Step-3: Upload Images
Step-4: Pay the Examination Fee
Watch the Complete Video on how to fill JEECUP 2019 Application Form:
For more information on JEECUP 2019 continue reading the article:
Step – 1: Fill the Registration Form
- Go to the official website of JEECUP (jeecup.nic.in). (link is given above)
- Select Group “Online Application Form for Engineering & Technology Diploma – Group A” or “Online Application Form for (Group B to K)”.
- Click on “Apply” link.
- Read all Instruction Carefully.
- Click on link for “Click here to Proceed”.
Step-2: Fill Application Form
- Fill personal detail like your name, parents name, date of birth, gender, etc.
- Fill your contact and address details.
- Choose password and enter security pin.
- After filling all the details, click on submit button.
- Review the application Form.
- Click on final submit.
- Your Application number will be generated.
- Note down your application number.
- Now click on complete Application form.
- Fill the remaining details in application form like apply for and educational details.
- Review again the application form.
- After filling all the details in the application form, final submit the application form.
- After submission of the form, you are not permitted to make any changes in the form. So, it is strictly advised to all the candidates to verify your filled details carefully before the form submission.
Step–3: Upload Images
- Click on Upload Image.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Click on save button.
Note: Images Details:
- Image should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Any English signature is required to be uploaded in the application form.
- The dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
- The dimension of signature & left hand thumb impression should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
- The size of the photograph image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- The size of the signature & thumb impression image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
Step – 3: Pay the Examination Fee
- Click on pay examination fee.
- Select mode of payment to pay the examination fee.
- Click on Proceed to Payment.
- The fee payment can be done through the debit & credit card/Net banking.
- After complete the payment process you can print or download your confirmation page.
(No need to send the confirmation page to the JEECUP office.)
For further queries regarding How to Fill JEECUP 2019 Application Form, you can ask us by commenting below in the comment box.