How to Fill JEECUP 2023 Application – Get Step by Step Procedure
JEECUP 2023 Application Form – Released
JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) Application Form has been released on 6th March 2023. Check here for application details.
The aspirants can fill the UP Polytechnic 2023 Application form from 6th March 2023. The last date to fill the application form is till 1st May 2023. The candidates are required to visit the link given above for filling the form.
No candidates are allowed to register or make changes in the application form after the last date.
Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying for the exam as only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination. Candidates can fill JEECUP 2023 Application Form with Aadhaar Enrollment Number, Voter ID, Passport, Bank account, Ration card, etc.
The candidates have to pay the requisite amount against the application form. Candidates can pay the fee through online or offline mode. The application fee details are mentioned below:
- For General/ OBC candidates – Rs 300/-
- For SC/ ST candidates – Rs 200/-
How to Fill JEECUP 2023 Application Form
The steps required to fill the JEECUP 2023 application form are as follows:
Step-1: Fill the Registration Form
Step-2: Fill Application Form
Step-3: Upload Images
Step-4: Pay the Examination Fee
Watch the Complete Video on how to fill JEECUP 2023 Application Form:
For more information on JEECUP 2023 continue reading the article:
Step – 1: Fill the Registration Form:
- Go to the online website of JEECUP.
- Select Group“Online Application Form for Engineering & Technology Diploma – Group A”, “Online Application Form for (Group B to K) or E1 to E2”.
- Click on “Apply” link.
- Read all Instruction Carefully.
- Click on link for “Click here to Proceed”.
Step-2: Fill Application Form:
- Fill personal detail like your name, parents name, date of birth, gender, etc.
- Fill your contact and address details.
- Choose password and enter security pin.
- After filling all the details, click on submit button.
- Review the application Form.
- Click on final submit.
- Your Application number will be generated.
- Note down your application number.
- Now click on complete Application form.
- Fill the remaining details in application form like apply for and educational details.
- Review again the application form.
- After filling all the details in the application form, final submit the application form.
- After submission of the form, you are not permitted to make any changes in the form. So, it is strictly advised to all the candidates to verify your filled details carefully before the form submission.
Step–3: Upload Images:
- Click on Upload Image.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Click on save button.
Note: Images Details:
- Image should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Any English signature is required to be uploaded in the application form.
- The dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
- The dimension of signature & left hand thumb impression should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
- The size of the photograph image must be greater than 4 KB and less than 100 KB.
- The size of the signature & thumb impression image must be greater than 1 KB and less than 30 KB.
Step – 3: Pay the Examination Fee:
- Click on pay examination fee.
- Select mode of payment to pay the examination fee.
- Click on Proceed to Payment.
- The fee payment can be done through the debit & credit card/Net banking.
- After complete the payment process you can print or download your confirmation page.
(No need to send the confirmation page to the JEECUP office.)
For further queries regarding How to Fill JEECUP 2023 Application Form, you can ask us by commenting below in the comment box.