CEED 2020 Application Form (Extended), CEED Registration – Apply Here
CEED 2020 Application Form (with late fee) has been extended till 20th November 2019. Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) 2020 will be conducted by IIT Bombay. This national level entrance exam offers admission into M.Des at IISc Bangalore, IIT Delhi, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur and IITDM Jabalpur. Admission into Ph.D. program is offered in Design at IISc Bangalore, IIT Kanpur, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Guwahati and IIT Bombay. Candidates successfully qualifying the CEED entrance test will get admission in these prestigious institutions. Candidates must read this article for updated details regarding CEED Application form 2020.
CEED 2020 Application Form – Extended Till 20th Nov With Late Fee
CEED 2020 Application Form (with late fee) has been extended till 20th November 2019 through online mode. Click Here to apply.
Candidates must go through these details to know about CEED 2020 Application Form:
- CEED 2020 Application Form can be submitted through online mode.
- The Registration process for CEED 2020 has begun from 9th October 2019.
- Candidates can fill the form till 15th November 2019.
- Also, the board allows applicants to submit application form till 20th November 2019 with late fee charges.
- Candidates have to fill all required personal & academic details in the form.
- Candidates have to upload recent colored photograph & signature in JPG format.
- Register through a valid/ working email ID & contact number to get login credentials.
- Candidates must recheck the details filled in the application as no change facility will be provided after submission.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will be cancelled.
- Candidates must take the print out of application for further process.
Documents Required during CEED 2020 Registration:
Following documents will be needed while filling CEED 2020 Application form:
- Recent colored photograph.
- Scanned copy of signature.
- Scanned copy of degree/ diploma certificate (if course will be completed). If you will not have final degree certificate, then upload the copy of final year mark sheet/ provisional certificate.
- If course will be not completed, upload certificate from Head of Department/ Principal of College.
- Category certificate (for SC/ST/ OBC-NCL category).
- Medical certificate (for PWD category).
- If PWD candidate require extra time during exam, they will need to upload a request letter.
- Candidates whose name is not same as name on degree/ diploma certificate will have to produce gazette notification, scanned pages of passport showing the change of name, or a marriage certificate.
- General candidates have to pay fee of Rs.2600.
- Female (of all category) & SC/ ST/ PwD candidates have to pay Rs.1300.
Mode of Payment: CEED 2020 Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Students can submit the fee online using credit card, debit card, or net-banking mode.
- For late registration, candidates will charged late fee of Rs. 500 + application fee.
CEED 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through below details to know about CEED 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree / Professional Diploma/ BFA (4 years) / GD Arts Diploma (10+ 5 level) from a recognized board or university.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final year are also eligible.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for CEED 2020.
- No of Attempts: Candidates can appear for CEED in any number of times.
CEED 2020 Dates
Check the official exam dates of CEED 2020 in the below table:
|Application form starts (with regular fee)||9th October 2019|
|Submission of application form (with regular fee)||15th November 2019|
|Registration (with late fee)||20th November 2019|
|CEED 2020 Exam||18th January 2020|
How to Apply for CEED 2020
Candidates must go through these steps to fill the CEED 2020 Application Form:
- Go to the CEED 2020 official link. (link is provided above)
- Click on the link “Apply for CEED 2020” for Registration.
- Fill basic details and provide valid/ working email ID & mobile number.
- Login using password and user id sent to the registered email ID or mobile number.
- Fill other necessary details in the application form. Candidates must carefully fill all the details, recheck it and then submit it.
- Upload scanned images of photograph & signature as per the prescribed format.
- Now candidates have to pay the application fee as prescribed for various categories.
- Fill details of payment and submit the fee.
- After that, confirmation page will be generated.
- Now take the print out of application form and payment receipt for future use.
This CEED 2020 Application Form article is all about the mode, dates and steps for filling application form. We have also provided details regarding CEED 2020 eligibility criteria. Candidates must go through this article before filling the application form to avoid mistakes during registration process.
If you have any other query related to CEED 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.