CEED 2023: Result (Out), Score Card, Dates, Cut Off, Admission
CEED 2023 Result has been declared on 7th March 2023. Final answer key & Question Paper has been released on 30th January 2023. This exam is stands for Common Entrance Test for Design. It is conducted by IIT Bombay. CEED is conducted for admission to the M.Des (Master of Design) Programme which is offered by the IIT Bombay, IISC Bangalore, IIT Delhi, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, and Ph.D. Programme at a few institutes. The CEED 2023 is conducted to select candidates for admission into M.Des and Ph.D. Programmes. However, the candidates who successfully qualified might have to appear for further tests or interviews conducted by the admitting institutes for the final selection process. In this article, we have given all the information regarding the CEED 2023 such as Exam Dates, admit card, exam pattern etc.
CEED 2023 Notifications – Result Declared
CEED 2023 Result has been declared on 7th March 2023. Score Card will be available from 11th March 2023. Check here for result details.
CEED 2024 Syllabus has been revised. Click here to get revised syllabus.
Get all the details and latest updates about the CEET 2024 here.
CEED 2023 Final answer key & Question Paper has been released on 30th January 2023. Check here for answer key details.
CEED 2023 Exam Date has been announced. It has been held on 22nd January 2023. Check here for exam details.
CEED 2024 Syllabus has been released through online mode. Click here to view syllabus.
Admission Open 2024
CEED 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||CEED 2023|
|Full-Form||Common Entrance Exam for Design|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Exam Mode||Online/ Off-line mode|
|Exam Date||22nd January 2023|
CEED 2023 Exam Dates
The official exam dates for CEED 2023 is given below:
|Release of online application form||30th September 2022|
|Online Registrations end on||9th November 2022|
|Last date for Registration with late fees||16th November 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||13th January 2023|
|Last date to rectification of discrepancy in admit card||17th January 2023|
|Date of Examination||22nd January 2023|
|Availability of draft Answer Key||24th January 2023|
|Dates for correction of Answer Key||26th January 2023|
|Availability of final Answer Key||30th January 2023|
|Cut of marks for part-A||9th February 2023|
|Result announcement||7th March 2023|
|Issue of scorecards for downloading||11th March to 13th June 2023|
CEED 2023 Answer Key
CEED 2023 draft answer key has been released after fews days of the exam. Provisional answer key is released on 24th January 2023. Candidates will be able to check their answer key through online mode.
Question paper has been released on 22nd January 2023. Final answer key with question paper has been released on 30th January 2023 for part A.
Answer key is released along with the question paper. Through the answer key, candidates can get their estimate scores obtained in the examination. Answer key is made available in the PDF format.
CEED 2023 Result
The CEED Result has been made available in online mode on the website of the authority. The result is released by the authority on 7th March 2023. The final selection of candidates will be done based on their results.
The result is displayed for all the candidates and for part A & Part B marks will be displayed for only shortlisted candidates. The result can be opened through the candidate portal.
Candidates need to take the printout of the CEED 2023 score card for the further process of admission. Score card can be downloaded from the 11th March 2023.
CEED 2023 Cut Off:
The CEED Cut Off will be released in March by the authority for the shortlisted candidates. The cut-off marks will release for two sections i.e. part A and Part B and the cut-off marks will decide by the authority. The cut-off marks are the minimum marks through that candidates will get admission to their aspiring programs.
Part A:To qualify in CEED 2023 Part A and be shortlisted in Part B, the candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks as mentioned below.
- Open category – 10%
- OBC-NCL – 9%
- SC/ST/PW – 5%
However, it should be noted that if the number of seats available is ‘N’ then the top 10x N candidates will be shortlisted.
Part B: Only candidates who score above the CEED cut-off marks for their respective categories will be issued the CEED scorecard.
CEED 2023 Counselling
There will be no common counselling for the CEED 2023. The candidates who qualify for the examination must apply separately for admission to courses at the institutes where they wish to apply. They must check the eligibility criteria, apply online, and if shortlisted must attend a personal interview.
If they get selected they must pay the application fee and confirm their admission by completing the required formalities. The CEED 2023 counselling process will be conducted for a successfully qualified form examination. Candidates need to carry some of the important documents for the verification process.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
CEED 2023 Application Form
Here candidates can check some important details regarding CEED 2023 application form:
- CEED application form can be obtained only online mode through the website from 30th September 2022.
- Candidates need to register themselves online by using their valid email ID and mobile number.
- After successfully registering for the examination, the candidates would receive a link in their registered email ID along with a login password by the authority to their registered mobile number.
- Candidates need to login into their account by using those credentials and obtain the application form. Fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Candidates need to upload all the required documents in the application form.
- To complete the application form process candidates need to pay the fee for the CEED 2023 Application form.
- Candidates need to fill out the form before the last date, i.e. 9th November 2022.
- Application form can be continued till 16th November 2022 with late fee.
- After all the process candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future references.
There, only online mode is available to pay the application fee. The fee can be paid through credit card, debit card or net banking systems. The application fee for various categories is given below.
|Women candidates||Rs. 1800/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs. 1800/-|
|Other candidates||Rs. 3600/-|
CEED Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the complete eligibility criteria for the candidate to fill out the CEED 2023 Application form.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have completed a degree/ diploma/ postgraduate degree programme of a minimum of 3 years (after 10+2 level), or must be appearing for the final examination of such a program by July 2023, or must have passed the GD Arts diploma programme (10+5 level) by July 2023.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for the CEED 2023 examination.
- The candidates who are interested in the CEED 2023 examination can apply any number of times.
CEED 2023 Exam Pattern
Following are the exam pattern for the CEED 2023 examination:
- Exam Date: The examination is conducted on 22nd January 2023.
- Part of Exam: The test is conducted in two parts: Part A and Part B.
- Mode: CEED 2023 exam is conducted through online mode for Part A & Part B of the paper will be in offline mode.
- Medium: The question paper is available in English Language only.
- Duration: The total duration of the exam will be about 180 minutes (3 hours). The time has to be managed by giving 01 hours to section A and 02 hours to section B.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be 200 marks total.
- Types of Questions: All the questions in Part A will be objective types of questions followed by MCQ, MSQ & NAT.
Section wised exam pattern for CEED exam is mentioned below:
|Section||No. of Questions||Question No.||Marks if Correct||Negative Marking||Total Marks|
|NAT||8||1 – 8||3||0||24|
|MSQ||10||9 – 18||3||0||30|
|MCQ||23||19 – 41||2||0||46|
|Total||41||1 – 41||100|
|Section||No. of Questions||Question No.||Total Marks|
|Total||5||1 – 5||100|
CEED 2023 Syllabus
CEED Syllabus for Part A & Part B is given below. Candidates need to know the whole syllabus for the CEED 2023 examination to score well and get admission into the various institutes.
- Environmental and Social Awareness: General awareness of environmental factors such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources, etc., and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure, and environment.
- Visualization and Spatial Ability: Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test the understanding of transformation and/or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships.
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning: Ability to analyze given information logically and select the most appropriate solutions. Ability to weigh opinions, arguments, or solutions against appropriate criteria.
- Design thinking and Problem-Solving: Ability to understand the context, the users, and the constraints and select the most appropriate solution for a given design problem.
- Observation and Design Sensitivity: Ability to detect concealed properties in day-to-day life and think critically about them. Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
- Language and Creativity: Ability to understand passages in the commonly used English language. Ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives, ability to distinguish innovative options, and think out of the box.
- Creativity: Ability to think out of the box and come up with unique as well as diverse solutions.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate concepts and ideas clearly with the help of text and visuals.
- Drawing: Ability to draw products, people, or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading.
- Problem Identification Skills: Ability to understand the user and the context, knowledge of properties of materials and their appropriate use in design, etc.
Following are the preparation tips for the candidates to score well in the CEED 2023 examination:
- Check out the syllabus and exam pattern before start preparing for the examination.
- Make a proper and balanced schedule for study and other activities.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distractions and keep the focus on studying.
- Keep the notes of every cleared syllabus.
- Attempts the mock tests and solves the sample and previous years of the question paper.
CEED 2023 Exam Center:
Candidates have to choose 3 cities of their choice of preference out of the 24 examination centers of CEED 2023 at the time of registration. Once the application form is submitted, a request for a change of city will not be entertained by the IIT-B under any circumstances.
The exam will be conducted in the following cities listed below:
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Ernakulam, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Visakhapatnam etc.
CEED 2023 Admit Card
CEED Admit card has been made available in online mode. The candidates are able to download the admit card from 13th January 2023. The admit card has been released for those candidates who registered successfully for the exam by filling out the application form for the CEED 2023.
Admit Card consist of details regarding the candidate and examination. It is necessary to bring admit card along with photo ID proof at the examination centre.
For any other queries about CEED 2023, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.