CENTAC 2021: Merit List (Released), Result, Counselling, Admission
CENTAC 2021 Revised Draft Merit List has been released for Non- NEET UG Courses. Admission is offered in various engineering & pharmacy courses. It is a state level admission procedure which will be organized by Centralized Admission Committee, Puducherry. Admission are offered in various engineering & pharmacy courses. There is no entrance exam organized for offering admission in the UG course. Candidates are offered admission based on 12th level examination. Here we are providing details as merit list, cut off and much more regarding CENTAC 2021.
CENTAC 2021 Notifications – Merit List Released (Non -NEET UG)
CENTAC 2021 Revised Draft Merit List has been released on 6th October 2021 for Non- NEET UG Courses. Check here for merit list details.
CENTAC 2021 Important Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding tentative important dates for CENTAC 2021:
|Events (Non NEET UG)||Dates (2021)|
|Application Form releases||13th August 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||7th September 2021|
|Merit list publication||24th September 2021|
|Counselling process||October 2021|
|Counselling for other state candidates||October 2021|
CENTAC 2021 Merit List
CENTAC 2021 Merit List is different for various courses. It has been based on admissions to all courses except MBBS & BDS prepared by CENTAC. There is separate merit list for Government Quota Seats & Management Quota Seats.
Authority has release merit list as drafts by giving candidate one or two days time to raise objection. Students are allotted ranks which is based on normalization method. In case candidates get rank list similar to each other in the Common Merit List (CML), then authority releases inter-se-merit list.
CENTAC 2021 Cut-Off
CENTAC 2021 Cut-Off will be different for different courses. It will be published on website & will be made available via online mode. Candidates will have to reach the cut-off criteria for admission in various participating colleges of Puducherry.
Cut-off will be prescribed by the authority based on 12th level. It will be based on number of candidates participated in the entrance exam, seats availability, difficulty level of exam, & previous year cut-off.
CENTAC 2021 Reservation
CENTAC 2021 Reservation criteria for U.T. of Puducherry candidates will be different as mentioned in the following table:
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||11%|
|Backward Classes Muslim (BCM)||2%|
|Most Backward Classes (MBC)||18%|
|Extreme Backward Classes (EBC)||2%|
|Backward Tribes (BT)||1%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||16%|
|Children/ Grand Children of Freedom Fighter (FF)||4%|
|Wards of Ex-serviceman (EX)||1% for MBBS|
3% for all courses
|Person with Disabilities (PwD)||3%|
|Meritorious in Sports (SP)||1%|
CENTAC 2021 Counselling
CENTAC 2021 Counselling will be done in one or more rounds. It will be done via online mode. Authority may be conducted done in three rounds as First Round, Second Round, and Mop-up Round. Candidates will be informed through SMS or mail about counselling session. Candidates will also receive OTP during various rounds of counselling.
Candidates will also have to show & verify documents at the time of counselling. Candidates will have to fill option of courses & colleges and will also have to submit the counselling fee. There will be no mock allotment unless it will be notified separately.
CENTAC 2021 Admission
CENTAC 2021 Admission will be on the basis of scores of NEET in MBBS/ BDS courses. It will be based on 12th level examination. Seats will be allotted to candidates on provisional basis. Candidates are advised to report within the given time period as late provisional allotment will be automatically cancelled.
Candidates will have to bring following original certificates with photo stated copies for verify & submission:
- 10th Marksheet & passing certificate
- 12th Marksheet & passing certificate
- Residence certificate
- Counselling call letter
- CENTAC 2020 application form
- Category certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- NEET Scorecard
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
CENTAC 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding CENTAC 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates can fill the application form from 13th August 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 7th September 2021.
- CENTAC 2021 application form has been made available through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to check all the information in the application form as authority does not provide any correction facility.
- Authority not rectify/ modify any changes entered in the application form by candidates.
- For L.L.B course, candidates have to submit different application form.
- While filling application form, candidates must also upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in the application form.
- Candidates have to send their filled application form to below address:
The coordinate, CENTAC,
Pondicherry Engineering College,
- CENTAC 2021 application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee is different as per course & category:
|No. of course||General Category||Reserved Category|
|For 1 course||Rs. 600||Rs. 300|
|For 2 course||Rs. 900||Rs. 450|
|For 3 course||Rs. 1200||Rs. 600|
|For BA LLB course||Rs. 600||Rs. 300|
Candidates will be required following document for filling the application form:
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Nationality Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Permanent Integrated Certificate
- Special category certificate (if required)
- Community Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Payment Receipt
- NEET rank card
CENTAC 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for CENTAC 2021:
- Nationality: Indian national candidates will be eligible to apply for CENTAC 2021.
- Domicile: Candidates belonging to the UT of Puducherry must possess domicile certificate.
For MBBS/ BDS/ B.V.Sc. /A.H/ B.P.T. Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th/ HSC examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology, Botany or Zoology with English as mandatory subject in the qualifying examination.
- Percentage: Candidates must qualify with minimum 50% marks & 40% for reserved category candidates to be eligible for the examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for the course.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Physics & Chemistry as their mandatory subject along with any one from Chemistry/ Biology/ Bio-technology/ Computer Science subjects.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category) to be eligible for the examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination will be also eligible for the examination.
If you have any other queries related CENTAC 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.