CGC Jhanjeri Admission 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
CGC Jhanjeri Admission 2021 has been started. Chandigarh Group of Colleges (CGC) is prestigious private institution situated in the Jhanjeri, Mohali. The university offers admission in various fields of UG & PG courses including Engineering, Management, Commerce, Computer Application, Arts & Humanities, Pharmacy, Science, Journalism & Mass Communication. The admission in all these UG and PG Courses will be provided by the PTU and CGC Jhanjeri itself. Here, through this article we have provided all the information candidates need to know regarding the CGC Jhanjeri Admission 2021.
The courses offered by the CGC are as follows:
UG Courses: B.Tech., BBA, B.Com., BCA, B.Pharma, B.A., B.Sc., B.A. LL.B, B.Com. LL.B., LL.B.
PG Courses: MBA, M. Com, MCA.
CGC Jhanjeri Admission 2021 Notifications – Application Started
CGC Jhanjeri 2021 Application Form has been started for various UG/ PG courses. Click here to apply.
Get all exam details & latest updates about CGC Jhanjeri 2022 from here.
CGC Jhanjeri Admission 2021 Dates
Following are the tentative dates for CGC Jhanjeri Admission Process 2021:
|Commencement of registration process||Started|
|Last date for submission||Last week of June 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling Procedure||In June/ July 2021|
CGC Jhanjeri 2021 Application Form
Here, are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the CGC Jhanjeri Admission 2021 Application form:
- The admission process for CGC Jhanjeri 2021 is being conducted through online mode.
- Candidates can apply for CGC Jhanjeri admission procedure through the website of exam conducting authority.
- Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility norm before applying for any programs.
- Candidates will have to submit complete authentic details through the admission procedure and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic.
- Candidates are advised not to use any false or invalid details for admission as candidates will be disqualifies on such matter.
Candidates have to pay non-refundable fee of Rs.1000/-.
Payment mode: The application fee can be paid through debit/ credit card/ net banking method.
CGC Jhanjeri 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms candidates will have to fulfill to be eligible for admission in offered programs of CGC Jhanjeri:
For B.Tech. CSE:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 with Physics and mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Equivalent Qualification: Diploma holder or Certificate holder candidates can also apply for the examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for the final examination in 2021 can also apply for this course.
For MBA Program:
- Qualification: Candidates should be 3-year bachelor’s degree holder from any recognized university to be eligible for the MBA Admission.
- Scorecard: Admission will be based on the CMAT/ Graduation marks.
For MCA Program:
- Qualification: Candidates who have passed BCA, B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 or graduate level are eligible for this program.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for the MCA Programs.
- Candidates appearing in their graduation programs can also apply for the MCA.
CGC Jhanjeri 2021 Admission Procedure
The admission in offered programs of CGC Jhanjeri 2021 will be done on the basis of various national level entrance examination. Authority will also provide the admission in their offered programs on the basis of candidate’s graduation score.
The selection procedure for the admission will be done on the basis of Overall profile, Academic background, Entrance Scores and other achievements of candidates.
All the state quota seats will be filled by PTU. For this, the students should visit website of PTU. CGC Jhanjeri will conduct the direct admissions through online counseling.
CGC Jhanjeri Admission 2021 Entrance Exam
Chandigarh Group of Colleges (CGC) Jhanjeri does not conduct any entrance exam for admission in their offered programs. Though university accept various national/state level entrance exam scores for admission in their offered programs.
CGC Jhanjeri accept the scores of entrance exams like JEE Main/ CMAT etc. Also, university provides the admission in their various UG & PG programs on the basis of candidate’s graduation scores.
CGC Jhanjeri Admission 2021 Scholarship
CGC Jhanjeri conducts a university level scholarship test called CGC Josh for every freshmen candidate to offer the scholarship of worth Rs. 5 Crore. The scholarship will be offered on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination.
Candidates will have to register themselves by filling the application form for scholarship test. The application form will be made available through online mode. Candidates will be able to fill the CGC Josh Application Form through the website of university.
The criteria for distribution of scholarship amount will be as follows:
|Marks||Scholarship (in percentages)|
|90 or above||100%|
CGC Jhanjeri Admission 2021 Merit list
CGC Jhanjeri admission 2021 will be done of the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared for shortlisted candidates only. The merit list will be released by the university through online mode. Candidates will be able to check the merit list through the website of university.
The merit list will be made available for every shortlisted candidate in the month of June/ July 2021. Merit list will contain the name and rank of candidates. Authority will call the candidates for online counselling rounds on the basis of candidates rank in the merit list.
CGC Jhanjeri Admission 2021 Counselling
The university will conduct the institution level counselling procedure to offer direct admission in the offered programs. Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling round by registering on the website of university through online mode.
Candidates can also participate in the counselling round by visiting the college campus personally.
The counselling process will be conducted in various rounds as per the number of vacant seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidates rank in the merit list.
Candidates will have to report physically in the college campus to complete all the formalities for booking their seats. Candidates will have to report within given period of time otherwise their seat will be cancelled.
Candidates will have to bring following document along with them while reporting after the allotment of seats:
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- National level exam rank card
- Passport size photographs
If you have any other query about CGC Jhanjeri Admission 2021 then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.