CGC Landran Admission 2023: Application (Started), Eligibility
CGC Landran 2023 Application Form has been started for various UG & PG courses. is a university level admission procedure for candidates who want to seek admission in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses. This institute has been affiliated to Punjab technical university. The candidates who want to seek admission in Engineering, Management and other fields can apply for the admission. The admission will be based on the 12th level scores and other national/ state level exams. In this article, we have provided complete details about CGC Landran Admission 2023 such as application form, admission dates, eligibility, etc.
CGC Landran 2023 Notifications – Apply Started (UG/PG)
CGC Landran 2023 Application Form has been started for various UG courses. Click here to apply.
Application Form Admission Dates Eligibility
CGC Landran Admission 2023 Overview
|Exam name||CGC Landran Admission 2023|
|Full form||Chandigarh Group of College Landran|
|Exam type||UG and PG courses|
|Application mode||Online mode|
Here are the list of courses offered in CGC Landran University:
- UG courses: B. Sc., B.Tech., BBA, BCA, etc.
- PG courses: MBA, M.Com., M.Sc., MTech, etc.
CGC Landran 2023 Admission Dates
Check the admission dates for CGC Landran University 2023 below:
|Online application form starts||Started|
|Last date for submission||4th week of June 2023|
|Merit list||Last week of June 2023|
|Counselling starts from||Last week of July 2023|
CGC Landran 2023 Application Form
Here are the details about CGC Landran University 2023 application form with some key instructions:
- The application form for CGC Landran 2023 has been released from fourth week of January 2023.
- CGC Landran application form has been made available through online mode.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- Fill the application form with details like personal details, educational qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The last date for submission of application form will be till fourth week of June 2023.
- Submit the application form and take the printout of the same for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate are able to pay fee using Debit card, Credit card, and Net banking.
- Application fee is Rs. 1000/- for each candidate.
- The fee is non-refundable once paid.
How to Apply for CGC Landran Admission
- Step-1: Visit the website of CGC Landran Admission 2023 (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Click on “Apply Online” button.
- Step-3: Fill the application form with required details like personal, educational, phone number, etc.
- Step-4: Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card etc.
- Step-6: Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
CGC Landran 2023 Eligibility Criteria
We have provided the eligibility criteria for CGC Landran 2023 below for different courses:
For B. Tech courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must pass with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as compulsory subject.
- Score: Candidate must have valid score of JEE Main exam.
For B. Com (Hons):
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th level or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidate must pass with Commerce with two subject from Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, and Mathematics.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidate must score at least 33% marks to be eligible for admission.
For M.Tech course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in B.Tech. or B.E. from any recognized university/ institute.
- Score card: Candidate must have valid score of GATE.
For MBA course:
- Qualification: Candidate must be graduated in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must secure at least 45% marks to be eligible for admission.
- Score card: Candidate must have valid score of CAT exam.
CGC Landran 2023 Admission Procedure
The CGC Landran 2023 Admission Procedure will be organised through online mode. Candidates have to register themselves first for participating in admission procedure. The admission procedure will be conducted in various steps like Registration, fee submission, counselling etc.
The admission will be based on the performance of candidate in 12th class or national level entrance exam scores. For every programme there will be different admission procedure conducted as per the requirement.
CGC Landran 2023 Merit List
The CGC Landran merit list will be released in the month of July 2023. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in national level entrance exam and 12th class scores.
Candidate can check the merit list through online mode. Those candidates who will clear the exam their name will be present in the merit list and will be shortlisted for counselling rounds. The merit list will be prepared separately for different courses.
CGC Landran 2023 Counselling
The counselling procedure for CGC Landran will be conducted by PTU, Jalandhar University for B. Tech courses only. The candidates who will qualify the JEE Main exam will be allowed to participate in counselling procedure.
The counselling will be commenced from the fourth week of July 2023. The admission for B. Tech courses will be based on the candidate score in JEE Main exam. For B. Tech (LE) course admission will be based on the candidates score in Diploma programmes. Candidate must bring the original documents at the time of counselling procedure for document verification.
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Character certificate
- National level exam score card
- Passport size photograph, etc.
CGC Landran Admission 2023
The admission will be offered to candidates based on the score in 12th exam and national level entrance exam. The details of the admission process like schedule, etc. will be communicated to the candidates. Candidates shortlisted for admission will need to report to the allotted institute with all their documents in original and photocopy.
For PG courses candidates will be selected based on Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round. The university will release the admission letter for every shortlisted candidates for admission procedure. Candidate must complete the remaining formalities like Verification and fee submission for final admission.
If you have any other query related to CGC Landran Admission 2023, then you can ask by commenting down.
How many seats you have in b pharma
Seat allotment details will be known to you by the officials.