Chandigarh University 2019 Application form (Released) – Apply Here
Chandigarh University 2019 application form has been started. Chandigarh University is located at Mohali, Punjab. The university offers admission to the candidates in various UG, PG and Ph.D programmes. The admission is provided on the basis of academic exams and national level qualifying exams. Through this article, candidates can go through the complete details related to Chandigarh University 2019 application form.
Chandigarh University 2019 Application form –Registration Started
Chandigarh University 2019 Registration has been started. Click here to apply online.
The application form details of Chandigarh University 2019 are provided below:
- The application form of Chandigarh University 2019 can be filled through both online modes.
- The application form is available to the candidates from 1st December 2018.
- Candidates can fill and submit their application form till July 2019.
- Candidates must register themselves on the website to be eligible to fill the further application form.
- After filling the details in the application form, candidates must check the filled details.
The fee to be submitted for the application form will be Rs.500 for online mode and Rs.1000 for offline mode. Candidates can pay the application fee by online or offline mode.
Also candidates can pay the fee by way of DD drawn in favour of “Chandigarh University” payable at Chandigarh.
Chandigarh University Admission will be offered by the university through online admission process. It is a Private university which is situated in Chandigarh, Punjab, India. The university conducts its university level exams to offer admissions into various UG & PG courses. Candidates will get admissions based on the marks secured in the qualifying exams. candidates can also get admission through national level test scores.
Candidate can below check the eligibility criteria to get admission in various courses offered by the Chandigarh University:
- Candidate must have completed his 10+2 level exam from a recognized board or university.
- Candidate must have passed his 12th level with the compulsory subjects of Physics and Mathematics along with one subject between Computer Science/Biology/ Chemistry/Biotechnology.
- Candidate must have attained atleast 50% marks (45% For SC/ST) in 12th
- Candidate must have completed his bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized board or university.
- Candidate must have attained atleast 50% marks (For SC/ST – 45%) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidate must have completed his/her bachelor’s degree from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must have qualified his bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Candidates must have cleared the qualifying test like CAT/CMAT/MAT or the CSAT test and GD & PI interview conducted by the university.
- Candidate must have completed his/her bachelor’s degree in law from a recognized board or university.
- Candidate must have passed his degree bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate of 50% marks (For ST/SC – 45%).
- Candidate must have attained valid score in CU PG test and qualifying exam.
Chandigarh University 2019 Application Dates
Chandigarh University 2019 tentative schedule of application form is provided below:
|Application form availability||1st December 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates can fill the application form of Chandigarh University by offline and online mode:
For Online Mode:
- Go to the official website of Chandigarh University (link will be given above).
- Click on the link of ‘Apply Online’.
- Now fill up the basic details asked and complete registration process.
- A user id and password will be generated after that.
- Log in again using the provided user id and password.
- Now fill up the other asked details in the application form and upload your photograph, signature and other documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the online application fee of Rs.500 by net banking/debit or credit card.
- Submit and download the application form.
For Offline Mode:
- Visit the official website of the Chandigarh University.
- Go to the link of ‘How to apply’.
- Fill up the basic details, verify and download the form.
- Take the print out of the application form and fill up the required details.
- Attach your passport size photograph and other documents with the form.
- For paying application fee draw a demand draft of Rs.1000 in favour of ‘Chandigarh University’ payable at Chandigarh.
- Send the application form, attached documents with DD to the below address:
SCO 223, First floor, Sector 36D,
Chandigarh University 2019 application form can be applied carefully. Correction facility may not provided y the official authority. Before applying for the application form, candidates must make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility clauses.
If you have any query related to Chandigarh University 2019 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comments section below.