Chandigarh University Admission 2023: Application (Open), Dates
Chandigarh University 2023 Application Form Last date has been extended till 24th September 2023 for various UG/ PG courses. It can be applied through online as well as offline mode. Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is a university level entrance exam which is conducted for candidates who want to take admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
It is conducted two times in a year – CUCET I & CUCET II. The candidates who want admission in management courses, can also apply based on MAT/ CAT/ CSAT, etc. scores. Chandigarh University is a private university which is located in Mohali, Punjab. In this article, we have provided complete details about Chandigarh University Admission 2023 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admission procedure, merit list, etc.
Chandigarh University 2023 Notifications – Application Extended
Chandigarh University 2023 Application Form Last date has been extended till 24th September 2023 for various UG/ PG courses. Check here for application details.
Chandigarh University 2023 Overview
|Chandigarh University admission 2023
|Entrance Exam Name
|CUCET (Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test)
|Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses
|Online and Offline mode
Candidates can check here courses which are offered by Chandigarh University:
- Engineering courses: Civil engineering, Aerospace engineering, Biotechnology engineering, Computer Science engineering, electrical engineering, Food technology engineering, etc.
- Management courses: Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing, Forex Management, MBA, Digital Marketing, etc.
- Pharma Science courses: Pharm. D, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Industrial Pharmacy, etc.
Chandigarh University Admission 2023 Exam Dates
Here are the official exam dates for Chandigarh University Admission 2023 through CUCET:
|Starting of application form
|28th November 2022
|28th November 2022
|Last date to submit application form
|29th May 2023
|24th September 2023
Till The END of Admission
|CUCET 2023 exam
|28th November to 30th May 2023
|30th May to 25th September 2023
Chandigarh University 2023 Application Form
Given below are the details about Chandigarh University 2023 Application form:
- The application form has been made available through online and offline mode.
- The CUCET I application form has been released on 28th November 2022. Registrations is open till 24th September 2023 for phase 2.
- The candidates must fill all the details carefully as there is no correction facility provided.
- The CUCET II application form can be submitted till the end of admission.
- Those candidates who want to apply in offline mode can purchase the application form from admission office.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with details like name, address, email id, contact number, etc.
- Candidates must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be paid through offline as well as online mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee by credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- The offline application fee can be paid through Demand Draft.
- The application fee is Rs.1000 for all the candidates.
How to Apply for Chandigarh University (CUCET) 2023:
Candidates can apply for CUCET exam in both modes – online and offline through steps given below:
- Step-1: Visit the online website.
- Step-2: Enter all the required details in the application form such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, and Phone Number for new user registration.
- Step-3: After completing the registration part, the candidate would be provided with a new user ID and Password.
- Step-4: Login with the credentials and fill out the remaining application part such as education qualification, caste, and Address.
- Step-5: Candidates need to upload the scanned photo & signature in the prescribed size in the application form.
- Step-6: Upload all the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Step-7: To complete the application form process candidate needs to pay the fee for the application form through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Net Banking.
- Step-8: Download the application form and take the printout for future reference.
- Step-1: Visit the online website.
- Step-2: Candidate have to purchase the application form from admission office.
- Step-3: Send the duly filled application form along with the relevant documents & DD to Chandigarh University at the given address.
- Step-4: Candidates who will fill the application form through offline mode will need to send the filled-in application form with a requirement Draft (DD) to the University at the given below address:
SCO 223, First Floor, Sector 36 D,
- Step-5: Candidates can pay the fee through Demand Draft.
Chandigarh University 2023 Eligibility
The candidates must fulfil all the eligibility criteria before filling out the CUCET 2023 Application form. The prescribed eligibility for undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) courses are as follows:
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score are 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST category).
- Subjects: Candidate must pass with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects among Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer science/ Biology.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in their 12th level can also apply for the exam.
For other UG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th level from any recognised board.
- Marks: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final exam are eligible to apply for the exam.
For PG Courses:
M.Arch and ME:
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree from relevant field or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ ST category candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must be graduated from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: Candidate must score minimum 50% marks in aggregate for qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates who will appear in their final year can also apply for exam.
Chandigarh University 2023 Admission Procedure
The admission process of Chandigarh University 2023 is based on multiple factors. Candidates get admission through qualification, national or university level exam score based, and performance in entrance exam.
Based on these factors’ university prepares the merit list and candidates whose name will appear in merit list will be eligible for further admission rounds. The selected candidates will be called for verification of original documents.
Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test 2023 (CUCET)
CUCET (Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test) is conducted in two phases – CUCET I & CUCET II. During the time of application, the candidates have to select the active phase necessary for admission into Engineering and Management courses for all programs.
The exam is conducted through online mode. The exam contains multiple choice questions and it is divided in 3 sections. The duration of the exam for 1st and 2nd section will be 45 minutes and for 3rd section it will be 1 hour.
Chandigarh University 2023 Merit List/ Result
Chandigarh University 2023 result for CUCET I releases few days after the organisation of exam. The merit list is available through online mode. Chandigarh University merit list is released separately for different courses.
The merit list contains the names of candidates, marks obtained, rank, etc. After the release of the merit list, candidates are called for the counselling process. Based on the counselling process, candidates get admission into the university.
Chandigarh University 2023 Counselling
The Chandigarh University 2023 counselling process is organised for the shortlisted candidates. The counselling process is organised through online mode. It is compulsory for shortlisted candidates to participate in the counselling process.
Candidates have to bring the original and photocopy of the required documents for verification. Candidates who will be allotted seats in the counselling process will be able to download their Chandigarh University counselling letters. Without counselling letters no further admission will be allowed.
If you have any other query related to Chandigarh University Admission 2023, you can ask in comments section below.