CUCET 2020 Counselling, Selection Procedure – Know Here
CUCET 2020 Counselling will be started from third week of June 2020. It will be organized separately for all participating universities.The counselling will be held by each participating university on their level. CUCET is a joint entrance examination of ten central universities. CUCET is organized on a national level. Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) offers the courses in UG/Integrated, PG & Research levels. The courses will be offered in the field of engineering, management, arts, etc. On qualifying the exam, candidates can get admission in one of the ten universities. In this article, we have mentioned the CUCET Counselling 2020 along with some other necessary details.
CUCET 2020 Counselling
The CUCET counselling will be conducted by the each participating university separately through online mode. Each university will conduct its own counselling.
All universities have their own eligibility criteria for offering the admissions. Candidates those who appear in the CUCET 2020 entrance exam will only be eligible for counselling and admission.
The admission will be provided on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. A rank list will be generated by the universities for inviting the candidates for counselling.
Each university will release their separate merit list for the candidates based on the marks obtained by them.
CUCET Cut Off 2020 will be published for all central universities separately. Cut off will be released through online mode. It will be the lowest possible marks candidates have to score to get admission in various courses offered by the central universities.
The cut off will be prepared based on various factors like availability of seats, candidates performance in exam, etc.
Candidates who want to get admission in participating universities are advised to fill the admission form of the respective university. On the day of counselling candidates will have to bring admission form with various other required documents.
Candidates will have to carry original documents for admission procedure. Without verification of documents, seat will not be allotted to the candidates.
CUCET Participating Universities:
Central University of Haryana, Central University of Jammu, Central University of Jharkhand, Central University of Karnataka, Central University of Kashmir, Central University of Kerala, Central University of Punjab, Central University of Rajasthan, Central University of South Bihar, Central University of Tamil Nadu.
CUCET Counselling Procedure 2020
- All candidates those who will have appeared in CUCET 2020 entrance exam have to do the registration on the respective university website.
- Each university release its rank list for the shortlisted candidates.
- As per the counselling schedule prescribed by the each university, candidates will have to attend the counselling through online or offline mode.
- Candidates those who will score above the cut-off will be called for counselling.
- Through online counselling, candidates will have to fill the college and course preference.
- The candidate with a high rank will be given preference over lower rank holder.
- On the basis of availability of seats and ranks of the candidate the seats will be allotted.
- Candidates will have to accept the seat and submit the admission fee after allotment of the seat.
Documents Required on Counselling Day:
Candidates will have to carry the original documents which are given below at the counselling center on the day of counselling.
- Qualifying Exam Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- CUCET 2020 Score Card
- CUCET 2020 Admission Form
- Transfer/Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photograph
- One set of photocopies of the original documents
If you have any other queries about CUCET 2020 Counselling, you can leave your comments below in the comment box.