CUCET 2021 Counselling, Allotment, Selection Procedure – Know Here
CUCET 2021 Counselling
The CUCET counselling will be conducted by the each participating university separately through online mode. Qualified candidates will have to register themselves in the website of participating university through online mode.
All universities have their own eligibility criteria for offering the admissions. Candidates those who appear in the CUCET 2021 entrance exam will be only eligible for counselling and admission.
The admission will be provided on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. A rank list will be generated by the universities for inviting the candidates for counselling.
Each university will release their separate merit list for the candidates based on the marks obtained by them.
CUCET Cut Off 2021 will be published for all central universities separately. Cut off will be released through online mode. It will be the lowest possible marks candidates will have to score to get admission in various courses offered by the central universities.
The cut off will be prepared based on various factors like availability of seats, candidates performance in exam, etc.
Candidates who want to get admission in participating universities are advised to fill the admission form of the respective university. On the day of counselling candidates will have to bring admission form with various other required documents.
Candidates will have to carry original documents for admission procedure. Without verification of documents, seats will not be allotted to the candidates.
CUCET Participating Universities:
Central University of Haryana, Central University of Jammu, Central University of Jharkhand, Central University of Karnataka, Central University of Kashmir, Central University of Kerala, Central University of Punjab, Central University of Rajasthan, Central University of South Bihar, Central University of Tamil Nadu.
CUCET Counselling Procedure 2021
- All candidates those who will appear in CUCET 2021 entrance exam will have to do the registration on the respective university website.
- Each university has released its rank list for the shortlisted candidates.
- As per the counselling schedule prescribed by the each university, candidates have to attend the counselling through online or offline mode.
- Candidates those who scores above the cut-off are called for counselling.
- Through online counselling, candidates have to fill the college and course preference.
- The candidate with a high rank are given preference over lower rank holder.
- On the basis of availability of seats and ranks of the candidate the seats are allotted.
- Candidates have to accept the seat and submit the admission fee after allotment of the seat.
CUCET 2021 Result
Students based on the result has been shortlisted for the procedure of CUCET Counselling. The result has been released on 20th October 2021. Candidates can get their result by entering their login id and password. Shortlisted candidates are informed by the authority through a merit list which has been published on the website.
Candidates are required to bring some important documents with them for the participation in the counselling procedure. Students must bring complete documents as no candidate will be provided admission in case any document is found missing or any information provided in application mismatches with the documents.
Documents Required on Counselling Day:
Candidates have to carry the original documents which are given below at the counselling center on the day of counselling.
- Qualifying Exam Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- CUCET 2021 Score Card
- CUCET 2021 Admission Form
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photograph
- One set of photocopies of the original documents
If you have any other query about CUCET 2021 Counselling, you can leave your comments below in the comment box.