CLAT 2020 Application Form (Till 25th April), Eligibility – Apply Here
CLAT 2020 Application Form has been extended till 25th April 2020. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) exam will be managed by the Consortium of National Law University (NLU). CLAT is a national level law entrance exam conducted for admission to Under Graduate (UG) & Post Graduate (PG) Law Programmes. Students can take admission in various prestigious law colleges and institutions through CLAT Scores. CLAT Scores are considered by various Government & Private Law Colleges in India. Candidates must read this article for complete information regarding CLAT Application form 2020.
CLAT 2020 Application Form – Till 25th April
CLAT 2020 application form last date has been extended till 25th April 2020. Click here to apply.
Click here to view notification.
Candidates must check the below details regarding CLAT 2020 Application form:
- Candidates have to register for CLAT 2020 through online mode.
- The registration process has been started from 1st January 2020.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form till 25th April 2020.
- Candidates have to register online through their working Email ID & Mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to given mobile number for validation after which students have to complete the application process.
- No change or correction can be done after the successfully submission of the form, so students must make sure to correctly fill the application details.
- In case of mistakes in the application details, candidates will have to cancel the application and apply for a fresh application.
- Candidates also have to fill the preference of all 21 NLU’s along with other details.
- No change in preference will be allowed after submission of form.
- Candidates have to upload scanned recent passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Candidates also have to upload all the relevant documents in PDF format only.
- After application process, students must take print out of application form & keep it safe until the admission.
- There is no need to send any hard copy to CLAT Consortium Office.
Documents Required for filling CLAT 2020 Application:
- Qualifying degree details
- Valid Email id and mobile number
- Fee Payment details
- Front facing recent passport size photograph (with plain background)
- Candidates scanned signature
- Category certificate (if SC/ ST)
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority (if PwD)
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority (if under BPL category)
- Relevant certificate for respective state of Domicile, etc.
- Candidates have to pay CLAT 2020 application fee through online mode.
- It can be submitted through net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Application Form Fee for General/ OBC/ PWD/ NRI/ OCI/ PIO candidates is Rs. 4000.
- The form fee for BPL/ SC/ ST category candidates is Rs. 3500.
- Application Fees will be non-refundable.
CLAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details of CLAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
UG Law Program:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified 12th level or its equivalent.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured 45% minimum marks (40% for SC/ ST category).
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for CLAT 2020.
- Age limit: There will be no age limit for examination.
PG Law Program:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified their LL.B Degree or its equivalent examination.
- Percentage: General category candidates have to score at least 55% marks & 50% marks for reserved category candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the last year of qualifying examination will also be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit for CLAT 2020.
CLAT 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check below given table to know CLAT 2020 Application dates:
|Application form release||1st January 2020|
|Submission of application form||25th April 2020|
|CLAT 2020 Exam Date||24th May 2020|
How to Apply for CLAT 2020
Candidates must check the following procedure before filling CLAT 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website (Link is provided above).
- On home page of CLAT 2020, click on “Apply online” link.
- Now click on, “Click here for new registration” tab.
- After that, read important information & click on “Continue” button.
- Fill your name, father’s name, mother’s name, email ID and mobile no. & click on “Save & next button”.
- Now, a message will be generated & login credentials will be provided. Please check your mail to log-in.
- Fill log-in details & click on “Submit” button.
- Now upload your images & click on “next” button
- After this, fill all other details as qualification, category and NLU’s Preference.
- Now, click on “Verify your details” link and then “Save & Next”.
- Click on review button to verify your given details.
- Now, click on final submit.
- Take print out of form for further use.
Check here- How to Fill CLAT 2020 Application Form
Here in this CLAT 2020 application form article, we have given details regarding mode of application form, fee details, documents required and steps for how to fill the form. We have also mentioned about CLAT 2020 application dates of releasing and last date of submission. Candidates must also check the eligibility criteria before filling the form. Avoid mistakes while filling the application as correction in the details will be not possible after submission of form.
If you have any other query related to CLAT 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.