CLAT Counselling 2019, Allotment – Check Dates & Admission
CLAT 2019 Seat Allotment has been released. It is organized through online mode. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level law entrance exam. CLAT 2019 will be conducted by the Consortium of National Law Universities. Through CLAT examination, candidates can get admission into integrated LL.B. and LL.M. programmes. The CLAT score card is considered by various private and government law colleges in India. Candidates can check the complete information about CLAT 2019 counselling.
CLAT Counselling 2019 – 3rd Allotment List Released
CLAT 2019 Third Allotment List has been released. Click here to view list.
CLAT 2019 counselling is conducted for admission to UG and PG law degree programmes. The courses are offered by CLAT participating institutions, including NLUs, government and private institutions. The admission are provided through centralized counselling. The counselling process take place in four rounds.
The seat allotment is done on merit-cum-preference basis. After a few days of the declaration of written result, the authority release the merit list in which candidates can check their names. Candidates those names appear in the merit list are called for the counselling.
CLAT Counselling Schedule 2019
Here we are providing the schedule for the centralized counselling:
|Declaration of result & releasing of merit list||14th June 2019|
|Releasing of 1st seat allocation list||14th June 2019|
|Payment of counselling fee & exercising options||14th – 19th June 2019|
|Releasing of 2nd seat allotment list||23rd June 2019|
|Counselling fee payment & exercising options||23rd – 25th June 2019|
|Date for locking of allotted seats after exercising option for shifting or withdrawing from the admission process against the second allotment list||23rd – 25th June 2019|
|Releasing of 3rd allotment list||28th June 2019|
|Payment of full fees by the candidates whose name appear for the first time in the third allotment list to the allotted Universities||28th – 30th June 2019|
|Receiving status of admissions from the participating NLU (s) in the CLAT office||20th July 2019|
CLAT Counselling Procedure 2019
The CLAT centralized counselling take place through online mode. Below, candidates can check the step-wise procedure of admission in CLAT participating NLU’s.
Step 1: Publication of first indicative seat allotment list
- The CLAT office publish the university-wise first indicative list through online mode.
- It is released on the basis of merit-cum-preference.
- The list can be accessed from the CLAT website.
Step 2: Payment of counselling fee and exercising the option for provisionally selected candidates
- Candidates are called for web based counselling from various categories.
- Candidates have to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/-.
- Candidates those will fail to deposit the requisite amount of fee for the counseling before the last date, their names will be dropped from the CLAT 2019 merit list.
- Candidates can only reserve their seats if they will pay the required amount of counselling fee.
Step 3: Publishing the second list having the names of finalized candidates and additional waitlisted candidates
- The CLAT office will release the second list having the names of the candidates those will have paid the counselling fee and reserve their seats.
- The list of waitlisted candidates will also be released against the dropped out candidates.
- The provisionally selected candidates will also have to submit the counselling fee within prescribed time period to reserve their seats.
Step 4: Publishing of third list of selected candidates
- The CLAT office will publish the third list of the candidates those who have paid the counselling fee and reserve their seats in the participating NLU’s.
- The list of waitlisted candidates will also be released against the dropped out candidates along with third allotment list.
- The provisionally selected candidates have to submit the counselling fee in the given time period to reserve their seats.
Step 5: Publishing of fourth list of selected candidates
- The provisionally selected candidates can withdraw their seats within the prescribed time period. The authority will deduct the nominal fee of Rs. 10, 000/- from the submitted counselling fee.
- After the last date, no withdrawal from the admission process will be entertained.
- The authority will publish the fourth list of the candidates those have submitted their fee and reserved the seats.
- The comprehensive list will contain the names of the candidates those who have paid the counselling fee against the first, second and third indicative lists.
- Candidates those names will appear in the fourth list have to submit the full fee to the allotted NLU at the time of admission.
Step 6: Completion of admission formalities to the allotted NLUs
- After the candidates will finally allot the seats, they have to report at the allotted NLU with the balance amount towards the admission and other fees.
- The candidates have to carry the relevant certificates/documents in original issued by the competent authority to complete their admission formalities.
- The certificates in original will be checked by the respective universities at the time of their admission.
- The candidates failing to meet the eligibility requirements will not be allowed to get admission in participating NLU.
- The candidates seeking admission under various categories will be required to obtain the relevant and authentic certificates/documents from the competent authorities and produce them at the time of admission in the concerned NLU.
- Candidates those will fail to report at the allotted NLU to complete the admission formalities will automatically lose their claim for admission and their entire amount of the counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- will be forfeited.
List of documents to be required at the time of admission
- CLAT application form 2019
- CLAT admit card 2019
- CLAT score card
- Class 10th and 12th marksheet for proof of date of birth
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Specially-abled certificate
- NRI certificate
- Domicile certificate
If you have any other queries about CLAT Counselling 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.