CMAT Registration 2018 Started – Apply Here
Candidates can register through online mode. CMAT 2018 (Common Management Admission Test) is conducted to offer admission in PG management courses such as PGDM, MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc. It is a national level entrance exam which is conducted in the month of January. All AICTE approved institutions and Universities consider the CMAT 2018 scorecard for providing admission. In this article, candidates can check the CMAT 2018 registration details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
CMAT 2018 Registration:
CMAT 2018 Registration Fee Payment via Bank Challan can be done till 27th December 2017.
Here we have mentioned details about the registration process of CMAT exam:
- CMAT registration 2018 can be done through online mode only.
- Online registration has been started from 20th October 2017.
- The application form will be filled till 25th December 2017. Candidates are advised not to wait for the last date and apply as soon as possible.
- Candidates must pay the fee and fill all the required details correctly.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature must be uploaded in the prescribed format. Otherwise, the form will be rejected.
- Fee payment via challan can be done till 27th December 2017.
- Candidates must check the application form carefully before clicking on submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form for future use.
The application fee can be paid via credit card/debit card/net banking and Challan deposited in any branch of SBI. GEN/OBC candidates have to pay Rs.1400/- (Rs. 700/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria of CMAT in this section of the article:
- Nationality: Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold the bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or University in any stream.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are in final year of graduation are also eligible to apply. Such candidates have to submit the proof of passing the qualifying exam at the time of admission.
- Age Limit: No age restriction will be there to appear in the CMAT exam.
CMAT 2019 registration process will be started in the month of October 2018. CMAT is a national level examination organized by the AICTE. It will be conducted to offer admission in PGDM, MBA and PG management courses. Students will get admission in AICTE approved Institutes/Departments and Constituent Colleges.
CMAT Application Dates 2018
Aspiring candidates can check the official application dates of CMAT 2018 from the below table:
|Online Registration Begins||20th October 2017|
|Online Registration Ends||25th December 2017 (Extended)|
|Last date to submit fee via challan||27th December 2017|
|Exam date||20th January 2018|
How to Apply
Candidates can follow these steps to apply for CMAT 2018:
- Visit the official link.
- The first step is of self-registration.
- After completing registration, Candidates can log in their account using email ID and password.
- Now, the candidate is required to pay the fee.
- After making payment, candidates have to fill details and upload images of photograph and signature.
- Verify all the entered details; accept the declaration and click on “I Agree”.
- At last, click on submit button to submit your application form.
Click here to view Instructions for Application Form Filling.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
For any other queries related to CMAT 2018 Registration, you can leave your queries in the below comment box.