CMAT 2020: Result (Declared), Merit List, Cut Off, Admission
CMAT 2020 Result & Merit List has been released. Also, the final answer key has been released. The common management admission test (CMAT 2020) has been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a national level entrance exam which is conducted for those who wants to take admission in management programs. CMAT score is considered by various management institutions located in India. Through CMAT, candidates can get admission in PGDM, MBA, PGCM & Executive PGDM programmes. Read this article for complete information regarding CMAT 2020 exam including dates, application form, exam pattern, admit card, result, etc.
CMAT 2020 Notifications:
Get complete updates of CMAT 2020 Admission and counselling procedure from here. Click here to view details.
CMAT 2021 exam will be held in the month of January 2021. Check more details about CMAT 2021 here.
CMAT 2020 Result & Merit List has been released. Check here for result details.
CMAT 2020 Exam Dates
The aspirants can check here official examination schedule for CMAT 2020. Check the schedule and start your preparation accordingly.
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Online Registration||1st November 2019|
|Image Correction||9th November 2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||10th December 2019|
|Successful transaction of fee||1st November to 11th December 2019|
|Choice of city||1st November to 12th December 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||24th December 2019|
|Date of Exam||28th January 2020|
|Release of Answer Key||30th January 2020|
|Last date to challenge the answer key||2nd February 2020 (till 5 pm)|
|Result Announcement||4th February 2020|
|Score card availability||4th February 2020|
CMAT 2020 Result
The candidate can obtain the score card by entering roll number and date of birth. The score card has been made available from 4th February 2020. The CMAT result has been made available through any other mode except online.
CMAT score card will be valid for current academic session only. CMAT score card would not be taken into consideration for the next academic session. Keep the printout of the score card till the final admission.
Admissions Open 2020
CMAT 2020 Counselling
The CMAT 2020 counseling process will be conducted by the each participating institution individually. The applicants have to register themselves on the particular institution website for taking part in their admission procedure. Applicants have to fill their preference of college and course at the time of counselling.
In the counselling round candidates have to submit their original documents to the admitting authority. They also might to submit counselling fees as well at the time of taking admission.
CMAT 2020 Answer Key
National testing agency has released the CMAT answer key through online mode. Answer key (provisional) has been released by the authority after few days of the written test. The candidates are required to download the answer key as per the exam code they have taken.
In case of any discrepancy in the answer key, candidates can write an official letter to the exam conducting authority. After reviewing the objections from the candidates the final answer key will be released.
CMAT 2020 Admit Card
The applicant can download the CMAT admit card through online mode. The authority has released the admit card on 24th December 2019.
The admit card will contain the information like date of exam, venue of the test, candidate’s name, etc. Candidate must bring a printout of the admit card, photo identification card, original and attested photocopy of cast certificate at the exam centre.
CMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Here candidate can check some of important information regarding CMAT exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The examination has been organized in online (computer based) mode.
- Type of Questions: There will be objective type questions asked in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: Time duration for exam will be 3 hours.
- Total Marks: The exam will be of 400 marks.
- Language of paper: The exam will be asked in English language
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Quantitative techniques and data interpretation||25||100|
CMAT 2020 Syllabus
There are some important topics for the CMAT Syllabus are given below-
- Language Comprehension: Reading Passage, Synonyms, Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence Correction etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Number and Letter series, Binary Logics, Venn diagram, Puzzles, Syllogisms, Blood relations, Seating arrangements etc.
- Quantitative Techniques: Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Ratio and Proportions, Profit and Loss etc.
- General Awareness: India and the world, Current Affairs, Awards, History, Polity and Science, etc.
Here are some preparation tips given below for the preparation of CMAT 2020 examination.
- Always know the complete syllabus given by the official authority for the examination.
- Make proper study schedule and follow it regularly.
- Do not skip any important topic of the syllabus.
- Always aware with the exam pattern and the syllabus.
- Keep yourself healthy for the exam
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
CMAT 2020 Application Form
The eligible candidate can apply online for CMAT 2020. The applicants have to go through the few steps in order to submit the application form.
- Candidate can submit CMAT 2020 application form through online mode
- The registration has been started from 1st November 2019.
- The applicant can register till 10th December 2019.
- With the valid email address candidate will have to register themselves to fill the further application form.
- Applicants have to enter correct details on the application form such as contact information, personal, educational details, email ID and exam center choices.
- No change in the category is entertained after the last date of CMAT application form and no subsequent changes are effective for CMAT Score 2020.
- Applicants have to upload the required documents along with the application form.
- Do not forget to take printout of application form for future reference.
Applicants have to make the payment of application fee through online mode by using credit card/ debit card/ net banking or via PayTM/ UPI. The fee details are mentioned below:
- For General (Girls)/Gen -EWS (Girls & Boys)/OBC (NCL) (Girls & Boys) candidates – Rs.1000
- For General (Boys) – Rs.1600
- For ST/SC/PwD – Rs.800 (Boys) & Rs.700 (Girls)
- For Transgender – Rs.700
CMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate can check eligibility criteria for CMAT 2020 below:
- Nationality: The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Age limit: No age limit for appearing in CMAT exam.
- Academic qualification: Candidate having a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute can apply.
- Appearing: Those who are appearing in final semester of the qualifying exam can also apply but they must qualify the exam and satisfy other admission conditions.
For any other query regarding the CMAT 2020 examination, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.