CMC Vellore 2021: Admit Card, Dates (Re-schedule), Pattern
CMC Vellore 2021 Exam Date has been re-scheduled. It will be now held on 17th September 2021. Application Form can be filled till 15th June 2021. The entrance examination will be conducted by the CMC (Christian Medical College) Vellore. It is a university level entrance examination which is conducted one time every year. Through this exam admission will be offered in various UG and PG except MBBS/ BDS courses. Candidates can get admission in MBBS, B.Sc. nursing courses etc. Admission in MBBS/ BDS courses will be provided based on NEET scores. Candidates can read this article to know complete details about CMC Vellore 2021 including dates, application form, eligibility etc.
CMC Vellore 2021 Notifications – Exam Date Re-scheduled
CMC Vellore 2021 Exam Dates has been re-scheduled. It will be now held on 17th September 2021. Check here for exam date details.
CMC Vellore 2021 Exam Dates
Here candidates can get official CMC Vellore exam dates in table:
|Starting of application form||27th April 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||15th June 2021|
|Last date for document upload||22nd June 2021|
|Submission of NEET scores||–|
|Group A||Group B|
|Examination||17th September 2021||17th September 2021|
|Announcement of List for step – 2||27th September 2021|
24th September 2021
|27th September 2021|
28th September 2021
21st September 2021
|Special test and interview (step- 2)||20th & 22nd October 2021|
26th & 27th October 2021
|1st to 3rd November 2021|
9th & 10th November 2021
5th & 6th October 2021
|Result of selection||25th October|
28th October 2021
|5th November 2021|
11th November 2021
7th October 2021
|Registration||9th November 2021|
12th November 2021
|15th November 2021|
23rd November 2021
18th October 2021
|Classes begins from||10th November 2021|
13th November 2021
|16th November 2021|
24th November 2021
19th October 2021
CMC Vellore 2021 Admit Card
Authority will release CMC Vellore 2021 admit card through online mode. Admit card will be released in the July 2021. Candidates must check details mentioned on admit card i.e. roll number, exam date and time etc.
Candidates must bring their admit card on the day of examination with one photo ID proof. Candidates are also advised to do not bring any electronic device in the examination hall.
CMC Vellore 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can get details about the CMC Vellore exam pattern from this section:
For UG Courses:
- Exam Mode: Examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Language: Questions will be asked in English language.
- Duration: Examination will be conducted in 2 hour (PCB) and 70 minutes (general ability) duration.
- Marking Scheme: One (1) mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
For PG Courses:
- Exam Mode: Examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Total Questions: Total 90 question will be asked in the exam.
- Duration: Examination will be conducted in 90 minute duration.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be provided.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking criteria.
CMC Vellore 2021 Syllabus
CMC Vellore syllabus will be prepared based on 11th and 12th class for UG courses. Questions will be asked from the subjects i.e. chemistry, physics, biology and English subjects.
For PG courses questions will be asked form the subject i.e. general ability, general awareness, current affairs etc.
Candidates can check some important topics of the subjects from below:
Physics: Gravitation, optics, electrostatics, work, power and energy, modern physics, motion and straight line, mathematical tools, magnetic properties of current, newton’s law of motion
Chemistry: Solid state, nuclear chemistry, alcohol and phenol, nomenclature, atomic structure, chemical bonding, comparative study of elements, chemical thermodynamics
Biology: Living world, evolution, genetics, plant physiology, animal kingdom, plant kingdom, biotechnology
Here we have mentioned some CMC Vellore preparation tips for the candidates:
- Make a proper time table and follow it daily.
- Go through your syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make short notes of the topics and revise it daily.
- Solve previous year question papers and mock tests.
- Take regular breaks in between your study time and drink plenty of water.
- Eat healthy food and take care of your health.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
CMC Vellore 2021 Result
CMC Vellore 2021 result will be declared on 25th & 28th October 2021 for group A and on 5th & 11th November 2021 for group B. Result will be published through online mode.
Candidates must check their result carefully including details i.e. scores obtained in the exam, roll number and name etc. Do not forget to take printout of the result for future references.
CMC Vellore 2021 Counselling
Candidates will be selected for the counselling based on the result. Counselling will be commenced from 21st September 2021. CMC Vellore 2021 counselling for MBBS courses will be conducted through offline mode after declaration of NEET result.
It will be necessary for the candidates to attend counselling process. After allotment of seats candidates will have to report at the allotted college with original documents. Candidates will also have to pay admission fee to confirm their seats.
CMC Vellore 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check details about CMC Vellore 2021 application form from given section:
- Application form has been released through online mode. Any other mode can not be entertained.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 27th April 2021.
- Fill details including personal, education, communication carefully.
- Candidates must upload documents i.e. photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the 15th June 2021.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of the application by post.
- Take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
- Application fee is Rs. 800.
- For group A (MBBS, B.Sc. nursing, AHS, MPH and M.Sc. courses) additional fee is Rs. 500.
- For group B (diploma in nursing and other AHS diploma/ fellowship) additional fee is Rs.100.
- Application fee can be paid through online/ offline mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking or e Challan of ICICI bank.
- Fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
CMC Vellore 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the CMC Vellore eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile of Tamil Nadu state.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit will be 17 years as on 31st December 2021 and upper age limit will be 25 years as on 7th May 2021.
For Group A:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 50% marks (For BC/MBC/SC/ST-40% and SC-PH/ST-PH/BC-PH/GEN-PH-45%) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed with physics, chemistry and biology and English subjects.
For Group B:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 or bachelor’s degree from any recognized board/ institute.
If you have any other query about CMC Vellore 2021 then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.