CMC Vellore 2021 Application (Till 15th June), Registration – Apply Here
CMC Vellore 2021 Application Form can be filled till 15th June 2021. CMC Vellore is a university level entrance exam which is organized every year by CMC Vellore. Admission will be offered into various UG & PG courses such as B.Sc., Diploma nursing, MPH, M.Sc. & AHS Diploma course. Candidates seeking admission into MBBS/ BDS course will be offered on the basis of NEET scores. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding CMC Vellore Application Form 2021.
CMC Vellore 2021 Application Form- Till 15th June
CMC Vellore 2021 Application Form can be filled till 15th June 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding CMC Vellore registration:
- CMC Vellore 2021 Application Form has been released from 27th April 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 15th June 2021.
- The application form for CMC Vellore 2021 can be filled through online mode.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- More than one application form leads to rejection so candidates must fill single application form.
- All important information is sent to candidates registered ID & no. so, it must be valid/ working.
- Incomplete application form can not be accepted so candidates must fill all asked & required details in the form.
- Candidates are advised to verify the details before submission as incorrect application form will lead to rejection.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- Once application form is completely filled, candidates must not forget to take its printout for future use.
- Candidates can submit application fee via online as well as offline mode.
- The registration fee including basic administrative fee is Rs. 800/-.
- Application fee for Group A (MBBS, BSC (Nursing) & AHS degree course) is Rs. 500/-.
- For Group B (Diploma in Nursing & other AHS Diploma Fellowship) is Rs. 100/-.
- The application fee is non-refundable in any case.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit Card or net banking.
- ICICI challan via offline mode must be sent to following given address:
Christian Medical College,
Vellore, India, 632002
CMC Vellore Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for CMC Vellore 2021:
For MBBS course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10thor 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST) category candidates to be eligible for MBBS course.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply.
For B.Sc. Nursing course:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must possess 10th/ 12thlevel exam from any recognized board/ university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) category candidates to be eligible.
- Mandatory subject: He/ she must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as their mandatory subject in qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Applying candidates appearing in qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for CMC Vellore.
CMC Vellore 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following official exam schedule regarding CMC Vellore 2021 application dates:
|Application form commences||27th April 2021|
|Submission of application form||15th June 2021|
|Last date to submit documents||22nd June 2021|
|CMC Vellore 2021 exam||10th August 2021|
How to Apply for CMC Vellore
Candidates must follow these steps while applying for CMC Vellore:
- Go through official website (Link is provided above).
- Enter all basic details such as candidates name, phone number, mail ID etc.
- Login details such as application number & password will be sent to registered ID & number.
- Login using the given credentials.
- Now fill other asked details as address, qualification etc.
- After that proceed to upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Photograph’s size must not exceed than 80 KB.
- Size of signature must not be more than 50 KB.
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, proceed to submit application fee.
- Choose the mode as offline or online and submit the fee.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
In the above article we have mentioned details regarding CMC Vellore application form 2021. We have mentioned all required details such as application form details, its mode, fee payment process, fee details and much more. Candidates must also go through the mentioned eligibility norms as registration form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. During registration, candidates must also follow mentioned step by step procedure to avoid any kind of rejection in the form.
If you have any other queries regarding CMC Vellore 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.