COMEDK UGET Admit Card (TAT) 2019 (Released), Hall Ticket – Get Here
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019 has been released from 3rd May 2019. COMEDK UGET is a ‘’Consortium of medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka for Under Graduate Entrance Test. It is administered by the COMEDK every year. Through this examination candidates can apply in private college and its member institutions in the state of Karnataka. It is a state level entrance exam to get the admission in engineering & architecture courses. In this article, we have mentioned the important details related to the COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card (TAT).
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019 – Released
COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card has been released on 3rd May 2019. Click here to get admit card.
Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) is also known as admit card. It can be downloaded from the website within a specified time period. The admit card is accessible through online for appearing in the test.
No applicant are allowed to sit in the examination hall without TAT/admit card. The candidates are advised to preserve the TAT till the admission process gets over.
Admit card is not sent through post, courier, email or in person to any candidate. Without valid ID proof, no candidate is permitted to enter the examination hall.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Answer Key will be released from 16th May 2019 through online mode. The answer key can be downloaded through the applicant login window.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Cut Off is the minimum score that is considered for providing admission to the affiliated colleges of COMEDK. Students can check the cut off marks through online mode.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
COMEDK UGET Admit Card Date 2019
Candidates can download the admit card from 3rd May 2019. The examination will be conducted on 12th May 2019.
The provisional answer key along with submission of challenged answer key will be stared from 16th May 2019.
Test score card will be made online in 27th May 2019. The counselling procedure will be started in the month of June 2019.
How to Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download their COMEDK UGET 2019 Hall Ticket by following the steps given below:
- Navigate the official website link (link is given above).
- Open the Applicant login Page on COMEDK website.
- Enter your Username/ Email ID or Password.
- Click on the login button and your Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will appear on your screen.
- Download the admit card and keep it safe till admission/counselling procedure.
- Take at least two-three printouts of it.
The test will be conducted in various cities of the given below states.
Andaman and Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, C.G., Tamilnadu, Punjab, Maharashtra, New Delhi, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Chandigarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, M.P., Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Telangana, Tripura, UP, West Bengal.
Instructions for the candidates
- Must ensure that you have signed your test admission ticket by the respective invigilator of the exam centre.
- Must check the entries in TAT such as:
- Test Admission Ticket (TAT) Number.
- Candidate’s Name (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s address and contact details.
- Candidate’s Photo (as given in application form).
- Test centre and test timing.
- Photo Id proof details.
- Provision for pasting the passport size photograph (Box).
- Before appearing in the test, must read the instruction given on TAT carefully.
- Candidates can also download the admit card one day before examination and keep it safe till the admission procedure.
- Candidates are advised to do not laminate or change any entry made therein.
If you have any query related to COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019, you can ask us by leaving your query in the given below comment box.