COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card (Released), Instructions – Get Here
COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card has been released on 30th August 2021. COMEDK UGET is a ‘’Consortium of medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka for Under Graduate Entrance Test. It is administered by the COMEDK every year. Through this examination candidates can apply in private college and its member institutions in the state of Karnataka. It is a state level entrance exam to get the admission in engineering & architecture courses. In this article, we have mentioned the important details related to the COMEDK UGET Admit Card (TAT) 2021.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card- Released
COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card has been released on 30th August 2021. Click here to get admit card.
Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) is also known as admit card. It can be downloaded from the website within a specified time period. The admit card can be accessible through online for appearing in the test.
No applicant are allowed to sit in the examination hall without showing their TAT/ admit card. The candidates are advised to preserve the TAT till the admission process gets over.
Admit card is not sent through post, courier, email or in person to any candidate. Without valid ID proof, no candidate is permitted to enter the examination hall.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Answer Key will be released in September 2021 through online mode. The answer key can be downloaded through the applicant login window.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Cut Off is the minimum score that will be considered for providing admission to the affiliated colleges of COMEDK. Students will be able to check the cut off marks through online mode.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card Releasing Date
Candidates can download the admit card from 30th August 2021. The examination will be conducted on 14th September 2021.
The provisional answer key along with submission of challenged answer key will be released from 30th August 2021.
Test score card will be available online in September 2021. The counselling procedure will be started in the month of September 2021.
How to Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2021
Candidates can download their COMEDK UGET 2021 Hall Ticket by following the steps given below:
- Navigate the official website link (link is given above).
- Open the Applicant login Page on COMEDK website.
- Enter your Username/ Email ID or Password.
- Click on the login button and your Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will appear on your screen.
- Download the admit card and keep it safe till admission/counselling procedure.
- Take at least two-three printouts of it.
The test will be conducted in various cities of the given below states.
Andaman and Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, C.G., Tamilnadu, Punjab, Maharashtra, New Delhi, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Chandigarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, M.P., Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Telangana, Tripura, UP, West Bengal.
Instructions for the candidates
- Must ensure that you have signed your test admission ticket by the respective invigilator of the exam centre.
- Must check the entries in TAT such as:
- Test Admission Ticket (TAT) Number.
- Candidate’s Name (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s address and contact details.
- Candidate’s Photo (as given in application form).
- Test centre and test timing.
- Photo Id proof details.
- Provision for pasting the passport size photograph (Box).
- Before appearing in the test, must read the instruction given on TAT carefully.
- Candidates can also download the admit card one day before examination and keep it safe till the admission procedure.
- Candidates are advised to do not laminate or change any entry made therein.
If you have any query related to COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card, you can ask us by leaving your query in the given below comment box.