COMEDK UGET 2024 Admit Card, Instructions – Get Hall Ticket
COMEDK UGET 2024 Admit Card will be released on 6th May 2024. COMEDK UGET is a ‘’Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka for Under Graduate Entrance Test. Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association (KUPECA) will be the conducting authority for UGET 2024. Through this examination, candidates can apply in private college and its member institutions in the state of Karnataka. It is a state level entrance exam to get the admission in engineering & architecture courses. In this article, we have mentioned the important details related to the COMEDK UGET Admit Card (TAT) 2024.
Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will also known as admit card. It will be downloaded from the website within a specified time period. The admit card will be accessible through online for appearing in the test.
No applicant will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without showing their TAT/ admit card. The candidates will be advised to preserve the TAT till the admission process gets over.
Admit card will not be sent through post, courier, email or in person to any candidate. Without valid ID proof, no candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall.
COMEDK UGET 2024 Answer Key will be released from 14th May 2024 through online mode. The answer key will be downloaded through the applicant login window.
COMEDK UGET 2024 Cut Off will be the minimum score that will be considered for providing admission to the affiliated colleges of COMEDK. Students will be able to check the cut off marks through online mode.
COMEDK UGET 2024 Admit Card Releasing Date
Candidates will be able to download the admit card from 6th May 2024. The examination will be conducted on 12th May 2024.
The provisional answer key along with submission of challenged answer key will be done till 16th April 2024.
Test score card will be available online on 24th May 2024. The counselling procedure will start in the month of June 2024.
How to Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2024
Candidates will be able to download their COMEDK UGET 2024 Hall Ticket by following the steps given below:
- Navigate the official website link (link will be given above).
- Open the Applicant login Page on COMEDK website.
- Enter your Username/ Email ID or Password.
- Click on the login button and your Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will appear on your screen.
- Download the admit card and keep it safe till admission/counselling procedure.
- Take at least two-three printouts of it.
The test will be conducted in various cities of the given below states.
Andaman and Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, C.G., Tamilnadu, Punjab, Maharashtra, New Delhi, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Chandigarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, M.P., Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Telangana, Tripura, UP, West Bengal.
Instructions for the candidates
- Must ensure that you have signed your test admission ticket by the respective invigilator of the exam centre.
- Must check the entries in TAT such as:
- Test Admission Ticket (TAT) Number.
- Candidate’s Name (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s address and contact details.
- Candidate’s Photo (as given in application form).
- Test centre and test timing.
- Photo Id proof details.
- Provision for pasting the passport size photograph (Box).
- Before appearing in the test, must read the instruction given on TAT carefully.
- Candidates can also download the admit card one day before examination and keep it safe till the admission procedure.
- Candidates are advised to do not laminate or change any entry made therein.
If you have any query related to COMEDK UGET 2024 Admit Card, you can ask us by leaving your query in the given below comment box.