CUSAT 2020 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
CUSAT 2020 Application Form will be available via online mode from 3rd January 2020. It is a university level exam which is organized as the Common Entrance Test (CET), Lateral Entrance Test (LET), and Department Admission Test (DAT) for providing admission to the various programmes. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into various UG & PG courses. The exam is organized by the Cochin Science and Technology University. Candidates will also be able to apply on the basis of GATE & MAT scores to the respective courses. Here we are providing details regarding CUSAT Application Form 2020.
CUSAT 2020 Application Form – From 3rd Jan
CUSAT CAT 2020 Application Form will be released from 3rd January 2020. The exam will be conducted on 18th-19th April 2020.Link will be given here.
Candidates must check the following details regarding CUSAT 2020 Application Form:
- CUSAT 2020 Application form will be available through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to apply for the application form 3rd January 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form with or without late fee will be till fourth week of February 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to upload passport size photograph & signature in the JPG/ JPEG format.
- It will be also mandatory for all the candidates to provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form for further use.
- At last, candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of application form for further use.
- Candidates will have to submit the application fee online through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee for different category will be as:
|SC/ ST category of Kerala||Rs. 500|
|International candidates/ PIO/ children of Indian Gulf Workers (CGW)||US$100|
|Candidates opting Dubai as Test centre||Rs.10000|
For Ph.D. & M.Phil.courses:
|SC/ ST||Rs. 500|
For PDF, Diploma, Certificate courses:
|SC/ ST||Rs. 50|
CUSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding CUSAT 2020 eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian national citizens, NRI, foreign citizen, PIO, OCI category candidates will be eligible to apply.
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as mandatory subject.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics, & 50% in PCM taken together.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify B.Tech or any equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- GATE Score: Candidates must have valid GATE score card to qualify the exam.
CUSAT 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table to know regarding CUSAT 2020 application dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Application form releases||3rd January|
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)||4th week of February|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee)||4th week of February|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of March|
|CUSAT exam date||18th-19th April|
How to Apply for CUSAT 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for CUSAT 2020:
- Visit official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on ‘New registration link’.
- Enter all details like name, Date of Birth, email ID, etc.
- There will be three options available in login page, first option for Indian & NRI candidates, second option for lateral entry & third option for international candidates/ PIO/ Children of Indian Gulf Workers.
- After filling all details, submit the given details.
- Now login by using the password.
- Now fill all required personal & academic details in the application form.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- After that, proceed to submit the application fee.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling CUSAT 2020 application form. Candidates must remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding CUSAT 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to CUSAT 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.