CUSAT 2021 Application Form (Till 15th April), Registration – Apply Here
CUSAT 2021 Application Form has been extended till 15th April 2021 with late fee. CUSAT (Cochin University of Science and Technology) conducts university level entrance examination to offer admission in UG and PG programmes. University conducts CAT (Common Admission Test), DAT (Department Admission Test) and LET (Lateral Entrance Test) to provide admission in various courses. Candidates can also apply based on GATE and MAT scores. Candidates can read this article to know all about CUSAT application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility criteria, dates and much more.
CUSAT 2021 Application Form- Extended
CUSAT CAT 2021 Application Form last date has been extended till 15th April 2021 with late fee. Click here to apply.
Candidates must check these details about CUSAT 2021 application form:
- CUSAT 2021 Application form has been made available through online mode only. Any offline mode can not be entertained.
- Candidates can fill their application form for CUSAT 2021 from 10th March 2021.
- Candidates must fill correct details in their application form to avoid mistakes.
- Fill details carefully including personal, communication and academic etc.
- Upload required documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 31st March 2021. It can be filled till 15th April 2021 with late fee.
- Candidates who are applying based on GATE or MAT scores, must mail a copy of their score card to the CUSAT.
- Candidates need to select one test center as per their preferences before submission of the application form.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application form to the university.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for further admission procedure.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can make online payment via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- The application fee not be refunded under any circumstances after its submission.
- Late fee is Rs. 100/- with the application fee.
Candidates can check fee for all category candidates in the given table:
|For general category||Rs. 1,100|
|For Kerala SC/ Kerala ST category||Rs. 500|
|For international candidates/ PIO||US $100|
|Children of Indian Gulf Workers category||Rs. 6,100|
|For NRIs||Rs. 5,000|
|For all category candidates opting for Dubai as test center||Rs. 10,000|
|For PhD and M Phil programs||Rs. 1,100 (for Kerala SC/ ST Rs. 500)|
|For postdoctoral fellowship, diploma and certificate programmes||Rs. 100 (For Kerala SC/ ST Rs. 50)|
CUSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the CUSAT eligibility criteria before applying for the test:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th class from Kerala state or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should not be more than 25 years as on 1st September 2021.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure 50% marks in mathematics and 50% marks in physic, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
- Fitness Certificate: Candidates must have physical and eye fitness certificate from a medical office.
B.Tech. (Leteral Entry):
- Qualification: Candidates must have 3 years diploma in engineering/ technology from any recognized institute.
- Age limit: Upper age limit will be 25 years as on 1st July 2021.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should have passed with 60% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institute.
- Marks: Candidates must secure 50% marks in their qualifying degree.
CUSAT 2021 Application Dates
In the given table candidates can get official CUSAT application dates:
|Starting of application form||10th March 2021|
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)||31st March 2021|
|Last date for application form (with late fee)||15th April 2021|
|Release of admit card||25th May 2021|
|Exam date||12th, 13th & 14th June 2021|
How to Apply for CUSAT 2021
In the given step’s candidates will be able to know complete procedure to fill CUSAT 2021 application form:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘new registration’ tab and submit details i.e. email ID, mobile number, name etc.
- Your account will be activated when you click on activation link.
- Now enter your user ID (email ID) and password to fill application form.
- Fill details in the application form including personal and reservation.
- Now upload photograph and signature in the png/ jpg or jpeg file format.
- Photograph size should not be larger than 500 kb and signature size should not be more than 100 kb.
- Now click ‘submit and proceed’ tab.
- In next step, you will need to select course for which you want to apply.
- Preview all the details carefully, after the final submission of the application form correction will not be allowed.
- Now click ‘payment’ button and pay the application fee through online mode.
- After submission of the application fee you will have to select one exam center as per your preferences.
- Take printout of the confirmation page and keep it secure for other future references.
Through the above article candidates can check all details about CUSAT 2021 application form. candidates can check details about application form, mode of application, fee payment, eligibility criteria etc. We also have mentioned complete procedure to fill CUSAT 2021 application form.
If you have any other query about CUSAT 2021 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.