Delhi ITI 2023 Application (Released), ITI Registration – Apply Here
Delhi ITI 2023 Registration has been started from 5th June 2023. It is a state level admission procedure conducted for candidates who want to seek admission in various ITI trades. The admission is conducted by Department of Training and Technical Education Government of NCT of Delhi. The admission is based on the merit score in qualifying examination as there is no separate entrance exam conducted. The qualified candidates get admission in private as well as government ITI institutes across the Delhi state. In this article we have provided complete details about Delhi ITI Application Form 2023 such as eligibility, fee payment, application dates, etc.
Delhi ITI 2023 Application Form – Released
Delhi ITI 2023 Registration has been started from 5th June 2023. Click here to register.
Before filling the Delhi ITI 2023 application form candidates must check the details given below:
- The application form of Delhi ITI Admission 2023 has been released from 5th June 2023 through online mode.
- Check all the eligibility norms before submission of the application form.
- Fill the application form by entering the details i.e. academic, contact, and personal details, etc.
- Candidates must fill their application form with correct details to avoid any kind of mistake.
- If there is any mistake in application form candidate must correct it for specific time period.
- After entering all the details candidate must upload the scanned documents including photograph, signature and category certificate.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 2nd July 2023.
- Submit the application form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee for Delhi ITI can be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates can pay the fee using credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Application fee is Rs. 200/- for each candidate.
Delhi ITI 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Delhi ITI 2023 is provided below that candidates have to follow before filling the form:
- Nationality: The candidate must be citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: The age of candidate must be 14 years as on 1st September 2023.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 8th/ 10th examination from any recognised board.
- Subject: In the qualifying exam candidate must pass with Science and Mathematics as mandatory subject.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in their final qualifying examination will also be eligible for admission.
Delhi ITI 2023 Application Dates
Here are the official application and other dates for Delhi ITI Admission 2023:
|Online registration start||5th June 2023|
|Last Date of Verification||6th June 2023|
|Online choice filling||6th June 2023|
|Last date for registration & fee submission||2nd July 2023|
|Last Date of Verification||3rd & 4th July 2023|
|Last date of trade ITI choice filling||5th July 2023|
|Tentative rank display||7th July 2023|
How to Apply for Delhi ITI Admission 2023
Check step-by-step procedure for filling the online application form of Delhi ITI Admission 2023:
- Visit the website (link is available above).
- Click on “New Candidate Registration” button.
- Candidates who are already registered application number can login by using Application number, password, and Security Pin.
- Now generate the application number and password for new candidates.
- Click on “I Agree” to proceed further.
- Now click on “Fill Application Form” button.
- Fill the application form with details i.e. name, educational qualification, email id, communicational details, category details, address, etc.
- After entering the details candidate must upload the scanned documents such as photograph, signature and category certificate.
- The size of scanned photograph must be in between 20 kb to 50 kb and in JPEG format.
- Also upload the 10th mark sheet or certificate in PDF format.
- Click on “Save and Final Submit” button.
- Pay the application fee through online mode using Credit card, Debit card, and Internet banking.
- Then candidate should click on “Choice filling and locking” for filling choices and lock choices.
- Now select the round button “I Agree to lock my choices”.
- Choices once locked cannot be changed and treated as final.
- Candidate can print the locked choices by clicking on “Print Locked Choice” button.
- Print the verification letter by clicking on “Print Verification Letter” and save it for future reference.
Leave your comments below if, you have any other query related to Delhi ITI 2023 Application Form.