Delhi University 2023 Correction (Re-opened), PG Form – Edit Here
Delhi University (CUET PG) 2023 Application Correction has been re-opened till 13th May 2023. It is a university level admission procedure conducted every year. Delhi University provides admission in various courses such as Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate level. Qualified candidates will be offered admission in different courses such as Engineering, Management, Commerce, Law, etc. The admission for UG/ PG courses will be solely based on the CUCET scores. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about Delhi University Application Form 2023 such as application fee, eligibility, etc.
Delhi University 2023 Application Form – Correction Re-opened (PG)
Delhi University (CUET PG) 2023 Correction has been re-opened till 13th May 2023. Click here for correction.
Delhi University 2023 Application Form Last date has been extended till 5th May 2023 through CUET PG. Click here to apply.
Delhi University 2023 Application Form Last date has been extended till 30th March 2023 for admission through CUET UG. Click here to apply.
Following are the details about Delhi University 2023 Application form given below:
- The application form for Delhi University 2023 has been released on 9th February 2023 for UG courses. For PG courses, application has been started from 20th March 2023.
- Before applying for the application form, candidate must check the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form with details such as name, email id, phone number, academic details, etc.
- Candidates must upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Authority has also provided the correction facility to the candidates from 1st April to 3rd April 2023 (UG courses).
- The last date to submit the application form for UG courses (CUET) will till 30th March 2023. For PG courses, last date to submit the application form is till 19th April 2023.
- Submit the form and take the printout of the online application form for further use.
- The application fee for Delhi University can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates will be submitted through Credit card/ Debit card or Net Banking payment gateways.
The application fee for different courses are as follows:
For UG courses (CUET UG):
|No of Subjects||General (UR)||OBC-NCL/ EWS||ST/ SC/ PWBD /Third gender||Centres outside India|
|Up to 3 subjects||Rs.750/-||Rs.700/-||Rs.650/-||Rs.3750/-|
|Up to 7 subjects||Rs.1500/-||Rs.1400/-||Rs.1300/-||Rs.7500/-|
|Up to 10 subjects||Rs.1750/-||Rs.1650/-||Rs.1550/-||Rs.11000/-|
For PG courses (CUET PG):
|Category||Within India||Outside India|
|Application fee (for upto three test papers)||Fee for additional test papers (per test paper)||Application fee (for up to three test paper)||Fee for additional test paper|
|General||Rs 1000/-||Rs 500/-||Rs 5000/-||Rs 1500/-|
|OBC-NCL/ Gen-EWS||Rs 800/-||Rs 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rdgender||Rs 750/-||Rs 400/-|
|PWBD||Rs 700/-||Rs 400/-|
Delhi University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for Delhi University 2023 is given below:
For B.Tech courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify 12th Intermediate or equivalent from any recognised board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score at least 60% marks to be eligible for exam.
- Subject: In qualification exam candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistr11y, Mathematics, and English as mandatory subject.
For M.Com course:
- Qualification: The candidate must pass in BA, BBA, B. Com degree or equivalent degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% for OBC, 40% for SC/ ST) to be eligible for exam.
Delhi University 2023 Application Dates
Check the official application dates for DU 2023 provided below:
For UG course (CUET UG):
|Events||Exam Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online application form release||9th February 2023|
|Last date to apply||30th March 2023|
|Last date to submit fee||30th March 2023|
|Application correction window||1st to 3rd April 2023|
|CUET Exam Date||21st to 31st May 2023|
For PG course (CUET PG):
|Online registration will start from||20th March 2023|
|Last date for registration||19th April 2023|
|Exam date||1st to 10th June 2023|
How to Apply for Delhi University 2023
Candidates must read the instructions carefully given for Delhi University 2023 online application form:
- Visit the website (Link is provided above).
- Click on the “Register” button for the registration for Delhi University 2023.
- Candidates will be able to login directly with system generated Application Number and Password.
- Fill the details for application form such as Personal details, academic details, applying for the paper, choosing the examination cities, permanent address, etc.
- Upload the scanned photograph of candidate and signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- The size of scanned photograph should be between 10 kb and 200 kb.
- Size of scanned signature should be between 4 kb and 30 kb.
- Candidates can now proceed to the payment of application form among the different payment options.
- The fee will be submitted only online through Net Banking, Credit card, Debit card, UPI services.
- The confirmation page of online application form will be generated only after successful payment by the candidate.
- Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave your comments below if you have any query related to Delhi University 2023 Application Form.