FMGE 2020 Application Form (Till 22nd July), Dates – Apply Online Here
FMGE 2020 Application Form Last date is till 22nd July 2020 for June session exam. Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) is a national level examination. This exam is conducted for the candidates who have qualification degree from foreign universities and want to practice in India. FMGE is conducted two times in a year in the months of December and June by NBE (National Board of Examination) authority. Candidates can read this article to know more about FMGE application form 2020 including dates, eligibility, procedure to apply, etc.
FMGE 2020 Application Form – Till 22nd July
FMGE 2020 Application Form Last date is till 22nd July 2020 for June session exam. Click here to apply.
Candidates must check the details about FMGE 2020 Application form from the given below section:
- Candidates can fill their application form from 8th July 2020 for June session.
- For December session, candidates will be able to fill their application form from October 2020.
- The application form has been made available through online mode.
- Fill asked details correctly in the application form like education, address and personal details.
- Candidates can change the filled details till the last date of the application submission. After that correction facility will not be provided by the authority.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. signature, photograph in the application form in the prescribed format.
- Candidates will have to submit photocopies of the prescribed documents to the NBE by email.
- Application form can be filled till 22nd July 2020 for June session. For December session candidates can fill application till November 2020.
- After submission of the application form take a printout of the same for further procedures.
Documents required for filling FMGE 2020 Application Form:
After submission of FMGE 2020 application form, candidates will have to send following documents to the NBE:
- MBBS Pass certificate by the Embassy
- Copy of MBBS pass (in Hindi/English)
- Copy of date of birth proof
- Copy of passport of the applicant
- Copy of eligibility certificate issued by MCI
- Copy of address proof
- Annexure B
- Two photographs
- Copy of fail/ result for ex -candidates
- Copy of internship certificate
- Copy of 10+2 certificate
- Copy of 10+2 mark sheet
- Equivalence certificate from association of India universities
- Application fee will be Rs.6490 for all category candidates. (App fee- Rs. 5500 + GST- Rs. 990)
- Candidates will have to submit application fee through online mode using debit card, credit card or net banking.
- The application fee will be non-refundable in nature.
FMGE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the FMGE 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India or overseas citizen of India.
- Qualification: Candidates should have primary medical qualification confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned to be recognized qualification from the medical practitioner in India.
- Medical Qualification Date: Cut -off date for obtaining the primary medial qualification will be on or before 30/11/2020.
- Documentary Proof: Candidates will have to provide documentary proof having qualified final examination for primary medical qualification before the cutoff date.
Note: Candidates who hold under graduation medical test from the United Kingdom/New Zealand/ Canada etc. and did not qualified the screening test will be accepted for enrollment as medical practitioner in India.
FMGE 2020 Application Dates
In this section, we have mentioned FMGE 2020 dates related to application form and examination:
For June Session:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Starting of online application||8th July 2020|
|Last date for application submission||22nd July 2020|
|Edit window for images||10th to 12th August 2020|
|Exam date||31st August 2020|
For December Session:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application||Last week of October|
|Last date for application submission||Last week of November|
|Exam date||4th week of December|
How to Apply for FMGE 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure to apply for FMGE 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website (link is provided above).
- Enter asked details and register yourself.
- Now login by entering your login details i.e. user ID and password.
- Fill the correct details in the application form.
- Now upload your signature and photograph in the prescribed format.
- You will have to choose the test city while filling the application form.
- Now, candidates can pay their application fee through online mode.
- Candidates should take a printout of the filled application form for further admission procedures.
In this article, we have mentioned about FMGE 2020 application form details including dates, how to apply, eligibility criteria and much more. Candidates those who want to appear for FMGE 2020 exam must read this article carefully to avoid any kind of mistakes in the form.
If you have any other query about FMGE 2020 Application form, you can ask us by leaving your query below.