FTII 2020 Application Form (Till 31st Jan), Registration – Apply Online Here
FTII JET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 31st January 2020. It is available through online mode. It is a national level entrance examination which offers admission in television and film with core specialization through JET (Joint Entrance Test). Through this exam, admission will be offered by FTII (Film and television institute of India) and SRFTI (Satyajit Ray Film and Television institutes, Kolkata). It provides admission in post graduate diploma and post graduate certificate programmes. Candidates can read this article to know about the FTII application form 2020 including dates, fee, mode, eligibility criteria, etc.
FTII 2020 Application Form
FTII JET 2021 application form will be started in the month of December 2020. Get more details about FTII JET 2021 application form here.
FTII JET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 31st January 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates can go through the details about FTII 2020 Application form from the given section:
- The application form is available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 8th December 2019.
- Fill all the correct details asked in the application form i.e. address, education and other personal details, etc.
- Candidates have to choose two test cities as per their preferences while filling the application form.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the registration form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 31st January 2020.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of the application form by post to the FTII authority.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for further admission procedures.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode only.
- Candidates can pay fee using debit card or credit card.
- Registration fee will be non-refundable in nature.
Candidates can check fee structure form below:
|All other categories||SC/ ST/ PwD Category candidates|
|Any one course i.e. under group A/B/C||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Three courses (one subject from each|
group) A, B & C
|Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|Additional fee for every additional course||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 300/-|
FTII 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill FTII 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
For Sound Recording and Sound Design:
- Qualifications: Candidates should have pass Bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized university.
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics subject in 12th level.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year can apply.
For Art Direction and Production Design:
- Qualifications: Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Sculpture, Interior Design, Painting, Fine Arts, Applied Arts and equivalent field from any recognized university.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates are eligible to apply.
For Direction/ Screen Play Writing/ Acting/ Editing/ Feature Film Screen play Writing:
- Qualifications: Candidates should have bachelor’s degree with any stream from any recognized university.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are appearing in their final year can also apply.
FTII 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check official FTII 2020 dates regarding application form and exam:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Starting of online application||8th December 2019|
|Last date for application submission||31st January 2020|
|Exam date||15th/ 16th February 2020|
How to Apply for FTII 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure to apply for FTII 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website (link is provided above).
- Click on ‘Fresh candidates to create account’ tab.
- Fill the registration details for any course.
- Now you will have to login account by entering login details.
- Click on ‘Complete application process’ button.
- Now you can fill your application form.
- Fill all the correct details in the form i.e. education, address and etc.
- Save the filled details.
- Upload the required documents i.e. category certificates, signature, photograph in the application form.
- Signature (between 20 KB to 100 KB) and photograph (between 20 KB to 50 KB) size must be in JPG and JPEG format.
- Image size should be in JPG and JPEG format and file size must be in between 50 KB to 200 KB.
- After that select the exam centers.
- Now click on ‘Make Payment’ and enter fee details.
- Application form can be submitted completely after the payment of fee.
- Candidates will have to take a printout of the filled application form for further admission procedures.
Through this article, we have mentioned about FTII 2020 Application form. Candidates who want to apply for FTII JET 2020 must read all the details provided above. Fill application form correctly to avoid any type of mistakes.
If you have any other query about FTII 2020 Application form, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.