GATE 2019 Registration, Application Form (Started) – Apply Online Here
GATE 2019 Registration can be done till 1st October 2018. It can be done through online mode only. GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is a national level entrance exam to get admission in postgraduate Engineering & Technology courses. It is conducted every year on a rotational basis by one of the IISc & IITs. This year, it is organized by the IIT, Madras. It is a gateway to get admission in various government and private engineering institutions of India. In this article, candidates can check the complete information on GATE 2019 registration.
GATE 2019 Registration Notification:
Lists of GATE 2019 Rejected Candidates, Duplicate Candidates Rejected and Provisionally accepted candidates has been released. Check lists from below.
Click here to view list of Duplicate Candidates Rejected.
Click here to view list of Rejected Candidates.
Click here to view list of candidates whose application are Provisionally only accepted.
GATE 2019 Enrollment Process has been closed. Candidates can complete the application submission process including the application fee payment latest by 3rd October 2018. Click here to complete application.
ATE 2019 Application Form Correction can be done from 27th September 2018. Check here for application form correction details.
GATE 2019 application form filling has been started now. Click here to apply online.
Here is the list of required documents:
- School/College Certificate & Qualifying Exam Marksheets
- Scanned Images (Signature, image & thumb impression)
- Eligibility certificate in PDF format
- Any valid photo Id proof or Aadhar Card
GATE 2019 exam dates has been released. Check here for complete dates.
NOTE: GATE 2019 Full Notification, Eligibility, Syllabus & other details have been released. The examination will be conducted on 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th February 2018.
GATE 2019 Registration can be done till 1st October 2018 (with late fee). Click here to apply online.
Click here to view GATE 2019 Information Bulletin.
Click here to check GATE 2019 Examination Poster.
GATE 2019 Registration
The GATE 2019 registration details to fill further application form are given below. Candidates are also advised to go through the GATE 2019 information brochure.
- The candidates can access the registration form through online mode on GOAPS website.
- The registration has been started from 1st September 2018.
- The registration process will be continued till 1st October 2018.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression in the specified format.
- Candidates have to login to GOAPS to verify their email ID and mobile number for the registration in GATE 2019.
- The application form will be considered successfully submitted only after the payment of application fee.
- GATE Application Correction can be done from 27th September 2018.
- Candidates are advised to do not forget to take the printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
- No need to send the hard copy of the application form to the official authority.
The GATE application fee can be paid through credit card, debit card and net baking. The given application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable. The application fee is given below:
|For exam center in India|
|All other categories||Rs. 1500/-|
|Late Fee||Rs. 500/- (22nd Sep to 1st Oct 2018)|
|Examination Centers in Foreign Countries (All Candidates)|
|Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka and Kathmandu||US $50|
|Dubai and Singapore||US $100|
|Late Fee||US $20 (22nd Sep to 1st Oct 2018)|
Candidates should ready with the details given below to apply in GATE 2019 registration:
- Personal details (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc).
- The name of the candidate in the application form must be the same as that in the qualifying degree certificate or in the certificate issued by the Head of the Department/Institute in which the candidates pursuing their studies.
- GATE 2019 scorecard will be issued as per the name entered in the application form.
- Prefix/title such as Mr/Shri/Dr/Mrs/Smt, etc. should NOT be used before name.
- Good quality image of candidate’s photograph and signature conforming to the requirements specified
- Scanned copy of the Eligibility Certificate in PDF format (Degree Certificate or Provisional)
Certificate from the Head of the Department/ Institute:
- Scanned copy of Category (SC/ST) certificate (if applicable) in PDF format
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable) in PDF format
- Scanned copy of Dyslexic Certificate (if applicable) in PDF format
- Address for Communication (including PIN code)
- College name and address with PIN code
- GATE paper (subjects)
- Choice of GATE examination cities
- Details of the valid Identity Document (The same ID, in original, should be carried to the examination center)
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment
- Valid Identity Document: Passport/PAN card/Voter ID/Aadhaar-UID/College ID/Employee ID/Driving License
Click here to view the list of Documents Required for Application.
Here in given below table, candidates can check the eligibility criteria for various courses comes under GATE exam.
|Required Qualification||Qualifying Degree||Status of Degree||Year of Passing|
|B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharm||4 years of B.Tech degree in any stream or 3 years B.Tech lateral entry (after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/Technology).|
Appearing candidates can also apply
|Pursuing final year of degree or completed||2019|
|B.Arch||5 years of bachelor’s degree in Architecture||Pursuing final year or completed||2019|
|B.Sc. Research/B.S.||4 years Bachelor’s degree in Science (post-diploma or after 12th)||Pursuing final year or completed||2019|
|Master’s degree in Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent||Appearing in final year or completed||2019|
|4 years of Post-B.Sc Integrated Master’s degree programme in Engineering / Technology||Studying in 2nd/3rd/4th year or completed||2019|
|Int. M.E./M.Tech or Dual Degree (after Diploma or 10+2)||5 years Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree program in Engineering/Technology||Presently in 4th/5th year or completed||2020|
|Int. M.Sc/Int. B.S.-M.S.||Integrated M.Sc. or 5 years integrated B.S./M.S. programme||Pursuing final year examination or completed||2019|
|Professional Society Examination equivalent to B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch||B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch equivalent examinations of Professional Societies, recognized by MHRD/UPSC/AICTE (e.g., AMIE by Institution of Engineers-India, AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers India)||Completed section A or equivalent of such professional Courses||NA|
Note: International candidates having the valid passport can also apply.
GATE Registration Dates 2019
Candidates can check the official dates to apply in GATE 2019.
|Commencement of online registration||1st September 2018|
|Closing of registration and application form||22nd September 2018|
|Correction window||27th September to 1st October 2018|
|Last date for registration (with late fee)||1st October 2018|
|Last date to change examination city||16th November 2018|
|GATE 2019 exam date||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th February 2019|
How to Apply
Check the steps given below to fill the GATE 2019 application form.
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘Login’ and enter the full name, email Id, mobile number and choose a password.
- Note down the enrollment ID sent to the candidate’s registered email ID after the registration.
- Enter the captcha and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Read the declaration and click on ‘Start GATE Application Form 2019’ button.
- After that, fill the details asked in the application form and choose a strong password along with entering the enrollment ID.
- Now, fill the asked details such as the personal details, educational and ID details, exam details (paper applying for) and proceed for uploading required scanned images.
- Upload the scanned copy of degree certificate, category certificate (if applicable), Photograph (3.5cm width x 4.5cm Height, taken after 01st August 2018), Signature (maximum size 160 x 560 pixels) & PwD Certificate (if applicable).
- Click on ‘Save and View Application’ or ‘Submit and Proceed to Payment’ link after reviewing the filled details.
- Fill the payment details and click on ‘Make Payment’ option.
- A fee payment number will be generated after successful payment of fee.
- After preview the application form, click on ‘Confirm and Final Submit’ button.
- At the last take the printout of the submitted application form.
If you have any other queries about GATE 2019 Registration, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.